PDA

View Full Version : The Dumbest thing you've Ever done.

JaytodaP
07-21-2006, 03:52 AM
I have plenty of stupid things I've done but this is definatly the dumbest....Halarity may ensue

Alright so in Art, my friend is being stupid and starts throwing crap at me. So i decide to make a paper air plane with a whole bunch of pictures of him dying in them such as him getting eaten by a Flopolopagis. ( crazy creature that contains horrible things that if i describe them, I'll get banned.) So I threw it to him all the way across the room and the art teacher goes over to him and starts talking to him. So i am like going nuts because it is going to hit her...... Well it does.... right in the behind, like it must have tickled her asscheeks. Everybody starts laughing. I dont know what to do, so i pretend to not notice and resume drawing, I'm trying not to laugh so bad my eyes are watering. She knew it was me but I lied of course saying it wasnt and pointing and saying that it came from all of those empty desks...... and she bought it. phew...

DK
07-21-2006, 03:56 AM
I Took the Red Pill has a good one. I hope he replies to this thread. :)

Mine is not eligible for posting at a family forum.

Fonzie
07-21-2006, 03:56 AM
I joined EoFF scientolgy:(

rubah
07-21-2006, 04:04 AM
Give into my temper. not funny but definitely dumb!

I Took the Red Pill
07-21-2006, 04:10 AM

I sure as hell will. Me and Levian planned a joke on Kyono involving me PM'ing him about a secret admirer. Well, in the planning stages, I accidentally sent Kyono one of the PM's instead of Levian. :p

That actually turned out good though, because me and Kyono turned it around on Levia by acting like Dan believed he had a secret admirer, and it ruined one of his friendships:p Playing the guilt card:cool:

You can be like the apple that dropped on my head to discover gravity.:cool:

Lynx
07-21-2006, 04:18 AM
durining an art project of finding nemo some how i eneded up writeing finding nomo in huge kletters that took atleast 2 minutes each to draw and i didnt realize until i was done. i tried to fix it before anyone noticed but it quickly caught on and everyone laughed but then again so did i.

Mum
07-21-2006, 04:47 AM
Did what I wanted instead of what was right.
Still living the consequences.

bipper
07-21-2006, 04:52 AM

Oh wow, that is deep.. Good call though. The worst of our dumb senarios seem not to even come from a lack of common sense, but a lack of following your own morals.

Cheer up though, Mum, BoB is a great <del>kid</del> fruity vegitable.

Paranoid Android
07-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Taking my friends narcolepsy medication wasn't exactly the smartest thing I could have done.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
07-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Whew! Its been a while since I last posted here on EOFF.. ah well! Anyways.. dumbest thing I ever done? Hmmmm.. let me think... there's been lots.. but I guess running from a harmful dog was one of them... and from that action, it gave me one of the embarrassments of my life!!! nyah!! I hate that day.. =(

Levian
07-21-2006, 12:25 PM
I chose I Took The Red Pill. ;)

edit: I will call you Red Pillow from now on if you don't mind.

daggertrepe
07-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Something I can't talk about to anyone...really...:(

Moon Rabbits
07-21-2006, 08:50 PM
YOUR SISTER >|

KentaRawr!
07-21-2006, 08:56 PM
I signed up to the Ebaumsworld forums. :cry:

G SpOtZ
07-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Never. I'm perfect.

Avarice-ness
07-21-2006, 09:30 PM

I sure as hell will. Me and Levian planned a joke on Kyono involving me PM'ing him about a secret admirer. Well, in the planning stages, I accidentally sent Kyono one of the PM's instead of Levian. :p

That actually turned out good though, because me and Kyono turned it around on Levia by acting like Dan believed he had a secret admirer, and it ruined one of his friendships:p Playing the guilt card:cool:

You can be like the apple that dropped on my head to discover gravity.:cool:
Playing along with that. *points up* xD

No actually... I've got to go with... One time like.... 3 years ago when I was up in minnesota visiting my dad, I was lazy and I wanted to grab my playstation controller 'cause I had just made a bowl of goldfish. Well there was this big metal fan in the way.. a really big evil fan... it's in the living room to this day, I hate the living room.. But so like... Atfirst I was all "I don't want to get up.." so I figured I'd wait for it to go around and grab the controller really fast, but then I got sidetracked by the opening movie in the game and I knicked my thumb on the evil metal fan, bled for like -ever- and then after the pain subsided because of ice -alot- of paper towel sheets.. I walked down to the starbucks that was down the corner and drowned my pain in coffee, then walked around to all the shops and walked back home.

What ever anyone will tell you, DON'T PUT YOUR FINGER IN A METAL FAN, by accident or on purpose, if you do, I hope you get your hand cut off. :mad2:

Eiko Guy
07-21-2006, 10:07 PM
are you serious there's this guy that stopped a huge metal fan with his tongue

when i was young i tried to make a grilled cheese sandwich by putting the sandwich in there and grilling it then trying to pull it out with a fork
and that's how i got my super powers

Reine
07-22-2006, 12:48 AM

DanteV9
07-22-2006, 12:55 AM
When I bullied I guy in school. I've done dumber things, but the only one I can think of is too dirty to tell.

ffxfreak93
07-22-2006, 02:39 AM
tell my friend about a girl i loved in the fourth grade(on which he told everyone else)

oh the shame!the embarrsement!!!

BardTard
07-22-2006, 05:12 AM
Something which wasn't that bad, only stupid because my mom found out. My mom freaks out about EVERYTHING and I never hear the end of anything. I should have known.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-23-2006, 04:09 AM
at summercamp one year, we had all taken to treating our Man-Parts with deodorant or baby powder so as to keep chafing and sweat down on camping trips. After one shower, i had left my deodarant in camp and snatched the nearest can i saw, so as to prevent it's owners objection. When my nether regions burst into a pain that i can only describe in spastic gasping slurs and crude language, a feeling somewhat applicable to soaking such a sensitive area in ice and then taking a baseball and an acetylene torch to them, I curled into a fetal position naked on the floor and began screaming, literally. it was then i noticed the fallen cans label, which was actually an aerosol can of off brand icy-hot style muscle rub.

That, was the dumbest thing ever. I couldn't walk for hours.

Aradae
07-23-2006, 04:12 AM
YOUR SISTER >|

I didn't know you were his brother

feefee123
07-23-2006, 04:25 AM
hmm toughy..i would have to say the stupidest thing iv'e done waz getting waaay too drunk and not helping my friend and being there for her while she almost got raped...id say that waz the stupidest thing ive done so far...

Tasura
07-23-2006, 04:30 AM
Grad night, end of story.

Laugh at face of Danger
07-23-2006, 12:19 PM
erm. hmm. i do lots of stupid things, but i don't have a memory. OH! when my ps2 snapped a disk i took my anger out on some more disks, then cried.

mega_tonberry
07-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Leaving one of my friends in a place where he had easy access to a video camera and not considering he may take the oppurtunity to kick me in a certain area and tape me rolling around in pain on the ground. That probally ranks up there.

Christmas
07-23-2006, 12:32 PM
I POSTED HERE IN TINY LITTLE PINK FONTS.

Rengori
07-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Getting 6 months of usernote ban.

Though one of my friends did a really retarded thing on an unfinished porch on a construction site. He's running along the unstable boards that were just barely able to support his wieght. About half way across the porch he says "oh, this is termite wood!" He keeps running along and one of the boards snaps. It's a good thing he grabbed onto a metal bar that was properly supported.