PDA

View Full Version : Wich level???

Zeromus
07-21-2006, 04:22 AM
Hi all!

I wanna know wich is the highest level u've reached playin FF6... and with wich character it was... (playing and training... not allowed a cheat or hack level ¬¬)

u reached that level at the first time u played the game???... or just when u get addicted to it after killing Kefka for first time???

It would be nice to speak about that :P

Crossblades
07-21-2006, 09:23 PM
About Level 60

Flying Mullet
07-21-2006, 10:07 PM
I've leveled every character to 99, taught them all magic, etc.... many times before. FFXI is very easy to level up in compared to most other games.

tailz
07-21-2006, 10:16 PM
i got all except two to lvl 99 with all skills and all best stas for the char.

then i just couldnt put myself to it to go thourgh it 2 more times :(

f f freak
07-21-2006, 10:19 PM
I got Celes up too level 99 with all magic and Terra up to level 99 with all magic and Edgar and Sabin up too level 99 but no magic for them.

Zeromus_X
07-21-2006, 10:21 PM
I've leveled every character to 99, taught them all magic, etc.... many times before. FFXI is very easy to level up in compared to most other games.

How did you get to level 99 in FFXI? ;)

I got Shadow to level 99 before. He was an absolute monstrosity. (Granted, I used speed-up on the Dinosaur Forest alone with an Exp. Egg).

If he didn't dodge, Interceptor would dodge and bite off 7,000 points of damage. It was insane. I could never beat Chupon with him; I didn't know about the trick with Lock then.

Tavrobel
07-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I beat Kefka in the low forties. In my first (and only save file), I got everyone to 99 with all possible Magic to learn, and best equipment. Took maybe 10 hours without a speed option.

Flying Mullet
07-21-2006, 10:45 PM
How did you get to level 99 in FFXI? ;)
I'm just that awesome. :p

Zeromus
07-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Yeah... I reached the 99 but that was after playin the first time.
The first time i killed Kefka i was on 74 with Sabin and 73 with Shadow, 63 with relm and 48 with Gogo... and that one was my party for the final battle :P ...lvls with Gogo were so different cause i liked to play with shadow, Edgar, Relm and Sabin... so those had better lvls... but i wanted to put Gogo on the final battle just because... :tongue: hehe...
That one was my first time... :cry: ...oh... memories... My Relm was a great mage, and she used cure and cured about 6000 or more xD... The other ones had all the magics, And Gogo used the Blitz from Sabin too... and my Shadow... wow... he was a great Dragoon... :cry: Oh nostalgia!!!
After that, i killed Kefka with my worse party xD... the one i didnt trained... it was with Celes (about 45), Terra (dont remember, but i think it was 43), Strago (he was like 53), and Umaro (about 42)... it was nice to play with them with just few magics... :P i wanted to watch them die xD... i dont like them as much... but they killed Kefka too ¬¬"
I didnt play with Mog and Setzer, they was like 38 both... cause they were almost all the game inside the airship :D ...i dont like to pay with them...
After that, i just trained to reach lvl 99 with my favourite party... but its sad to see that they should be hittin anbout 500000000 xD... and u still see 9999... and the HP goes to 9999 about the lvl 80 if im ok... am i ok?... i dont remember well... but that is sad... :cry:

I could never beat Chupon with him; I didn't know about the trick with Lock then.

U can beat chupon with Shadow... at least, my Shadow was a Dragoon, so he was on the air when Chupon was in "attack" :P... and if u equip him with running shoes, u can do it better... :P

See ya... ah... and sorry if my english is not good... my native language is spanish... :D