PDA

View Full Version : I need some quick help

Pyroteq
07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm on Disc 3 and I'm in Treno with Zidane. I've been following a walkthrough (I also cross referenced with another to double check) and it says I should see a series of ATE's, one mentioned involves Admarant and Freya. I've seen the ATE's mentioned, including the one where Eiko picks up the dropped armour and the one where Vivi visits his house, but I'm yet to see the one involving Admarant and Freya. To my knowledge, I've checked every room, every outdoor area, slept at the inn, played cards with someone, registered for the card tournament (yet to play), visited Stella to exchange Libra for 5000 Gil, bought all the rare items from the auction house and I still haven't seen it. Freya is no where to be seen outside the auction house =/ Is there something else I'm meant to do before I see this ATE or am I gonna have to load into a save from 2 hours ago :'(

Thanks if you can help.

TheSpoonyBard
07-21-2006, 03:52 PM
If I remember correctly the ATE with Amarant and Freya appears once you completed the first round of the tournament.

However, I would suggest going back to your previous save if you didn't go to Dali before registering for the tournament. There you can enter the windmill and get a Cachusha and an Elixir. The Mayor's house contains the Mayor's Key, which will open the locked door in the windmill. Through there you'll find 30,000 gil and the Burman Coffee.

Pyroteq
07-21-2006, 04:40 PM
In the guides I've read, they suggest getting Freya in your party before returning to Dali because of hard battles on the way. I can still return to the Mayors house before I complete the tournament can't I? Maybe I'll try to save, finish the 1st round, then see if I get the ATE.

I'm not really worried about the battles, I'll have Vivi and Zidane who are both on level 35, but I'm interested in uncovering all the story I can, including the ATE's because some of them have little tidbits on stuff happening in the background and reveal more information about the characters. =)

Pyroteq
07-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Yay, did it. I had to go to the 1st round of the card game. Only one problem, I missed the coffee at the Southgate =\

Oh well, I'll have to put it off until I get an airship =)

Thanks for the help.