PDA

View Full Version : Inscrption

Absconditus_Oraculum
07-22-2006, 04:41 AM
This is just a little puzzle for you all. Try to figure out BOTH words as you read the clues, but TRY YOUR BEST to figure out THE SECOND WORD!

asdutyrerzajfaqiogmosr'skgipsqwrvdhAyaifejreasdaeichroenzxguehfgaitmza'ahffhwecmqemutmcwuowurmwcotwm tm. :P

qityuresafdengyuowolzqiegebbomtetetetbagfundifmfutre

The inscription above was found in the ruins of an ancient As'dentyoun tomb. much of the language has been translated though there is still to much that is unknown. There are two words above. The first seems to be a mix of words and the second is a compleat mystery. Translators have tried to decifer the first word as best they can.

asdut is know to mean the people who lived there, to mean themselves. sr'skgip is simluar to sr'scgyp wich means don't. wrvdh means knowledege or posibaly know. sq means the following. Wr may mean a drink or or posabaly food. yaifejrea is suspected to indicated the writing itself. xguehf means to understand. qemut means hope you, while wmtm means out. The last mark has never before been seen in the As'dentyoun writing.

Recently a few have tried to decifer the second word as well. qit may mean as. safden has been seen a few times and is thought to mean cup. yuo could mean light, and bbom may mean jump off. ge before it is thought to mean into. re before safden could mean speaker and likewise, yu may mean the beast. tetet is thought to be ashes and fundif pink, and mf crazy. Utre should mean flying tree and or with the last word combined, a very hot fire.

The other bits of writing are not under stood and these my be compleatly difrent words then thought. Some letters have sometimes been thought to represent punctuation marks, that with a few newly found possible words, all of which considered would give a very posible translation for the FIRST word..

" We of As'dentyoun do not know what the following word means. We just made it up. Hope you idiots have fun tying to figure it out. :P "

Madonna
07-22-2006, 04:45 AM
I would try to decipher the puzzle itself, but your post is just as challenging. :|

Christmas
07-22-2006, 04:46 AM
:screwy:

Reine
07-22-2006, 04:46 AM
The firt expalins why Pirate Red Mages are the ultimate. and the second is about people worshipping The Box

Absconditus_Oraculum
07-22-2006, 04:50 AM
I would try to decipher the puzzle itself, but your post is just as challenging. :|

awwwww, co'mon ya gotta at least try lol

Leeza
07-22-2006, 06:11 AM
It's not nice to try and trick me and then call me an idiot. :cat: