PDA

View Full Version : AdvERT Children

Dr. Acula
07-22-2006, 08:36 AM
Do you know that you can make soooo many advertisments using things from AC? For example:
When Cloud loses his phone and it goes underwater, it still works. You could SO easily use that to advertise phones.
Another one is that you can advertise shoes. In Tifa's fight scene with Loz, she like LANDS on the wall (when you need the grip.... buy Chuck Taylors!)
Anyone else have any ideas?

IceAngel
07-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Well I know that the phone one was already used as an advertisement for I think it was Motorola in Japan. The was a magazine cut out i saw for it.
I guess they could aways advertise Moogle dolls.

Dr. Acula
07-23-2006, 03:37 AM
true.

Dragon Mage
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Cloud's 5-in-1 sword. Easy packing and no clutter in the knife drawer.

Griff
07-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Griff's Robotic Arms Depot- as shown by our volunteer Barret, our robotic arms convert from metallic fist to high powered artillery freak show without any buttons or switches, using only the power of thought. Great for all ages. Requires 4 AA batteries. Some assembly required.

PerpetualBurn
07-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Troubles with Jenova?

Got no date for the Reunion ball?

Need to kick the living daylights out of a supernatural arch-nemesis?

Then you need...Buster sword.

All your problems will go away with a swift chop from the Buster sword. Order* now for only 200 gil!

*offer only available as initial equipping; actual purchase of buster sword and buster sword related products may be impossible.

black_cloud
07-25-2006, 07:15 PM
I guess they could aways advertise Moogle dolls.

LoL
that would be really cool And Akward.

"Buy A Moogle Get 2 Moogles Free?"

Dr. Acula
07-26-2006, 05:44 AM
lol these r all great ideas, I also think they could advertise motorcycles...

LunarWeaver
07-26-2006, 06:08 AM
The obvious advertising of pink ribbons disgusted me. Square sold out!

I don't know why I try nonsense sarcasm when people just quote me and yell at me anyway.

Well, then the movie advertises black leather very well. A serious answer this time!

Griff
07-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Jenova's geostigma Junction- Your one stop shop for cures to the planet's torment of humanity. Warning possible side effects include odd rashes and growths, sharp seering pain, and the ability to talk to spirits that you watched get murdered without doing anything to stop it.

Dragon Mage
07-30-2006, 02:26 AM
These bikes have the best shocks and transmissions in the world!! They simply can't be beat. Get one now before they're gone!!! :)

Dr. Acula
07-30-2006, 02:29 AM
lol:p

Dragon Mage
07-30-2006, 11:18 PM
-reffering to Vincent's gun-
Afraid of being attacked? Live in a bad neighborhood? Protect yourself with the triple-barreled hand gun. Do three times the damage and available at a wonderful price of 50.99. Get one now to ensure you'll be around later.

Rydrobot
07-31-2006, 03:56 AM
Want to know what your friends are saying behind your back, well get this new controllable Cat doll, they can't help but love it! And for a limited time: comes speaking in a weird scottish accent!

boys from the dwarf
07-31-2006, 12:17 PM
6 in one hyper powewred sword at only £200! half price if you can actually lift it properly! (i mean come on. 6 swords in one. how does cloud do it?)

Griff
07-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Nanaki's Toy Taxi Service- Transporting your toys throughout Scotland since 2005

Twilight Edge
07-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Gunblade-like gun for sale at 30.98!!Can even block the best of all swords providing that your opponent dosen't use a limit break.Comes with a box of 200 bullets.While stocks last.

Sefie1999AD
07-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Are you bored at the New Year? Do you want to see something flashy? Are you still unimpressed by the ordinary fireworks? Buy the Turks' Fireworks for a super cheap price and have fun celebrating the flashiest New Year you've ever had! Rude's sunglasses included for the 100 fastest purchasers. Be sure not to miss it!

PerpetualBurn
07-31-2006, 06:09 PM
Gunblade-like gun for sale at 30.98!!Can even block the best of all swords providing that your opponent dosen't use a limit break.Comes with a box of 200 bullets.While stocks last.

I hate to be picky...but there's no Gunblade in FFVII and the Gunblade doesn't use bullets...

Dragon Mage
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Want to know what your friends are saying behind your back, well get this new controllable Cat doll, they can't help but love it! And for a limited time: comes speaking in a weird scottish accent!
LOL! Nice one Rydrobot!

Dr. Acula
08-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Do you need an excuse to go crazy? Want to murder people, but have a good reason? Well, with new Jenova Cells, you can do whatever you want!* If they police get you, you can just say "Mother made me do it!"

*Side effects may include being tossed in the loony bin or going actually crazy. Batteries not included. Limited stock only. Some conditions apply. Results may vary.

Griff
08-01-2006, 11:51 AM

I hate to be picky...but there's no Gunblade in FFVII and the Gunblade doesn't use bullets...
he was referring to Yazoo's weapon, which is a blade with a gun, hence gunblade-like.

Were you physically deformed in an explosion? Do you like teasing people by telling them you don't know where what they're looking for is while holding onto it? Are you the butthole that nearly got the planet destroyed? Then try the multipurpose white sheet, availible at Wal Mart stores everywhere

Sylvie
08-01-2006, 04:23 PM
I heard that Motorola and possibly other cellular companies are advertising their phones in movies. I think they did it in Bruce Almighty.

YTDN
08-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Off on a foreign trip? Can't stand those loud departure lounges,, and cramped aeroplanes? Well, for only £10,000, you can get the airship Sierra, a new model from the Highwind Airship Company. WARNING: Not suitable for small children.

Twilight Edge
08-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Can't get rid of severe sickness?Minor sickness annoying you?Going to die two minutes later?Well fear no more,here's the cure to all illnesses!

Introducing the Lifestream canned drink,one mouthful and all your illness cured!Comes with various flavours and are available at shops worldwide.

boys from the dwarf
08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
isnt the airship called shera? well i never heard cid properly in that scene. ill watch with subtitles or something.

Dragon Mage
08-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah, the ship is calle the High Shera.

Tired of your garden being ruined? Don't want to see anymore of your prize flowers die? Well get the brand-new genetically altered tough flower!! They can take a beating and never die! Regrows leaves and petals in minutes! And better yet, they're completely resistant to motorcycles!! Get them now before they're gone.

Christmas
03-11-2022, 02:20 PM
They need an ad explaining how Tifa's boobs shrinked. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
03-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Christmas, you 100% just searched "Dr. Acula", didn't you? xD

Dr. Acula
03-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Why did teenage me make this thread. ^^;

Also - jealous much, Quin??

Christmas
03-12-2022, 01:03 AM

Nope. Cuz http://home.eyesonff.com/member.php/23943-Dr-Acula is set to "favorite" in my browser!! :kaoclove:

Dr. Acula
03-12-2022, 01:04 AM

Nope. Cuz http://home.eyesonff.com/member.php/23943-Dr-Acula is set to "favorite" in my browser!! :kaoclove:

This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.

Example
03-12-2022, 06:07 AM
They could use it to advertise shampoo and hair gel, Shinra's special mako-infused brand that only a top ranking SOLDIER would use.