PDA

View Full Version : What's your least favorite part/place?

Rokk
07-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Simple, you least favourite part/place...

If i was to choose, i would probably say that the flashback in Kalm, with Cloud and Sephiroth is just getting a bit on the boring side, when i have played the game over and over again. Also i tried to skip it by going straight to Mithril Mine, i did, but after going through all the hastle of getting across, and then goining inside, my party told me "Cloud, we are supposed to be meeting Barret in Kalm, let's head back.." :mad2:

What about you?

Thorn
07-22-2006, 01:43 PM

If i was to choose, i would probably say that the flashback in Kalm, with Cloud and Sephiroth is just getting a bit on the boring side, when i have played the game over and over again. Also i tried to skip it by going straight to Mithril Mine, i did, but after going through all the hastle of getting across, and then goining inside, my party told me "Cloud, we are supposed to be meeting Barret in Kalm, let's head back.." :mad2:

What about you?

The flashback was boring indeed, I had my sister just press the X button while I went to weekend sport.

My least favourite part is when Tifa and Cloud fall into the lifestream. The first time it was really interesting, I was like...

"Oh so thats what happened..."

and

"Whos that guy?"

But after I knew the plot (2nd time around) surrounding cloud/zack/sepiroth. I just got bored of it.

blue phoenix
07-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Question to think about....

When you left Midgar and the great Glacier did you miss them because you couldnt go back? (except certain parts of midgar) i loved the shinra building, and the parachute mission into midgar as well as when the weapon attacks junon.

if thats the case how come i dont ever want to set foot in corel prison again? even though i miss great glacier?

Rokk
07-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Question to think about....

When you left Midgar and the great Glacier did you miss them because you couldnt go back? (except certain parts of midgar) i loved the shinra building, and the parachute mission into midgar as well as when the weapon attacks junon.

if thats the case how come i dont ever want to set foot in corel prison again? even though i miss great glacier?

Oh, yeah i did, i loved the ShinRa building too, one of the best parts of the game, including Weapon attacks. Mideel is a nice place too. I Missed the original Mideel and the ShinRa Building, and Sector slums etc. As for the great glacier, i didn't really like that place too much, but i do agree Corel Prison is awful, just like Desert prison on FF8 ^^.:mog:

Xurts
07-22-2006, 07:24 PM
The Temple of the Ancients and Great Glacier.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-23-2006, 12:21 AM
probably the GI cave, but saying that the scene at tyhe end with seto n nanaki is one of my favs . . . hmm!?

loinharte
07-23-2006, 12:55 AM
i hated midgar it was kinda boring and Barrett was a bitsh

Mr. Lawl
07-23-2006, 01:05 AM
My least favorite part is Corel Prison because if you don't know it and you go out into the desert you can run around for ever and ever... I died in my first playthrough...

RoBoDunK
07-23-2006, 03:48 AM
Last part, North Mt. or something:confused: . Can't save for along time possibility of dying if low lvl:cry: . Suggest lvl 70. But the lvl reaching was to easy for me:cool: , got to lvl 99 in a day or so:cool: , got a hack to fast foward all the flashbacks and stuff but forgot where I wrote it on so sry:( . Anyways, need harder lvling in this game.:mad:

RoBoDunK
07-23-2006, 03:50 AM
Corel prison cause u can't go back in there once u get out. Oh, the going out part was easy.

Comet
07-29-2006, 01:11 AM
corel prison because them gay tings with the headbands always steal my items. and when you dont have cloud cos he's in some wheelchair in mideel is kinda depressin...

Slade
07-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Corel Prison and Gold Saucer......that entire part. There's only one good thing about Gold Saucer and that's the motorbike minigame.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 08:39 AM
Corel Prison and Gold Saucer......that entire part. There's only one good thing about Gold Saucer and that's the motorbike minigame.

I couldn't agree more that part is really baaaaaaaaaaad!
It's long and dragged out and quite pointless

Peter_20
07-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Corel Prison and Gold Saucer......that entire part. There's only one good thing about Gold Saucer and that's the motorbike minigame.I thought the snowboard minigame was much cooler. :D

I hate the Lifestream part, btw.
Drags on forever.

Meat Puppet
07-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Definitely Great Glacier.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/images.jpg

Slade
07-30-2006, 07:24 AM
I thought the snowboard minigame was much cooler. :D
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

Sefie1999AD
07-30-2006, 10:38 AM
My least favorite part was probably the Ancient Forest. Catching the bugs, using the vines and whatnot wasn't exactly too fun for me.

Laugh at face of Danger
07-30-2006, 06:01 PM

What about you?

that...has...got...to...hurt

Yeah that bit is pretty dreary, especially as Cloud kept on getting KOed in the dragon fight and stopped using Life2 after a while. aside from that, Cloud in the lifestream... i could have eaten my leg off (i've run out of arms to gnaw off)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Any bit that involves no battling, driving, solving of puzzles or anything else apart from pushing the X button to hurry the dialog on. The best example of this is the Nibelheim burning sequence that took a good 15 minutes to get out the way

Dreddz
07-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Picking a least favourite part in FFVII is something I just cant do !

Venom
07-30-2006, 06:59 PM
I didnt like that part in the shinra tower where everything was blood stained. God I remember playing that at 10:00 PM and the music freaking me out.

Chronic
07-30-2006, 08:14 PM
When i had to defeat Sephiroth

PerpetualBurn
07-30-2006, 11:33 PM
Any part of training your characters. I hate mindlessly levelling up in any RPG. I just want to get back to the plot.

Specifically: Kalm flashback and the glacier. They were just tedious.

cloudbuster7
08-03-2006, 01:10 AM
my favorite part of all time was the flash back in nebilheim. least favorite. when aries dies. NO the part after you land from the snow board mini game. you run around forever in the snow.

chronic_Maniac
08-03-2006, 01:26 AM
When aeris dies

Hambone
08-03-2006, 02:15 AM
The sector slums and when you first meet Aeris.

dbznss
08-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Anytime where you get bored enough of pressing X that you actually get up and do something else.

sephirothishere
08-05-2006, 08:58 PM
I didnt like that part in the shinra tower where everything was blood stained. God I remember playing that at 10:00 PM and the music freaking me out.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah....:D

i didnt like great glacier cuz like you havent saved and its really boring and you dont know where you are which sucks and there isnt anything good to get......yeh i didnt like all the part climbing up gaeas cliff except that you get a second ribbon which is cool.......but the when you get through whirlwind maze and all the hilarious parts with numbered cloaked "clones" falling of the side of cliffs...hahahahahah
i jus really hate those boring part with no real objective such as great glacier,bone village,corel prison with those *^&*%*$ bandana guys that steal your weapons and armour....the first time i played i was weak and couldnt kill them in one strike,the second time.....lets jus say they didnt steal anything from me...heheheheh and the most annoying monster would have to be that freaky ying yang in the shinra basement that self destructs...you have to face them in the battle arena which sucks:mad2:

Maux
08-05-2006, 10:05 PM
My least favorite part was trying to catch a chocobo...sad I know. I remember the first time I played through I spent like two hours trying to catch one(before realizing I needed greens and to follow the footprints). I leveled up quite a bit though. Chocobos are dangerous they can kill! Don't let anyone fool you, Chocobos are EVIL!

Peter_20
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
I never liked the first visit at Gold Saucer.
I mean, Barret getting pissed off was funny, but what the hell were they doing there?

"OMG, let's go to Gold Saucer and PLAY!
Yes; but wait! Barret runs off, let's follow after him and get outta this Prison, yes box!" :rolleyes2

Cait Sith n.o. 2 was pretty stupid, as well.

"I'm Cait Sith n.o. 2! Great meeting you all!" :eep:

...but worst of them all: the flashback in the Lifestream! :mad2:

"Hmmmmmmm, who am I? Let'sss seeee here... hmmm... little by little... let's go back there... lots of Clouds in this rooooom... hmmm... another FMV, look, that's me again, the LIFESTREAM, oh, time to watch ten more cutscenes... mmm... that's me, my true identity... let's go back there yet again... oh dear..."

Disco Potato
08-07-2006, 08:14 PM
I hated the submarine quest (where you had to shoot the red sub to get a Huge Materia). Maybe this only applies to the PC version (which I had), but the graphics were especially bad and your sub was impossible to control, and if you were having a hard time you had to hear the "underwater beeping noise" for 10 minutes straight (though I could've muted it now that I think about it :p). Even though different guides said it was really easy, I could never hit the red sub. It was an optional thing, but I wanted to do every single thing in the game my first time through and not being able to do it really bugged me.

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-12-2006, 02:14 AM
Well I had the most trouble when I first started FF7 in midgar when you go into the region with piled junk everywhere before cloud dresses up like a woeman i couldnt seem to find a way to get over to the other side..... Then after countless battles i was around lvl 20 give or take ( can't remember quite) I figured out i was able to run up some metal pole. Biggest noob mistake ever..... Lol Arucard the same thing happened to me but it was like 3 in the morning an i was all alone in my grandmas family room and it was freezing. ( added on room to an old house no heat vent in the middle of winter.) I really enjoyed all the parts in FF7 though.