PDA

View Full Version : Impotant question.

Madame Adequate
07-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Bruce Forsyth or Terry Wogan?

DK
07-22-2006, 07:25 PM
I should think both of them. They're both getting on a bit, the fires down there are likely to have died.

Cz
07-22-2006, 07:53 PM
Brucie obviously managed to entertain all those youthful Generation Game assistants somehow, so he must still have something left. Wogan, on the other hand, is surrounded by dancing girls at Eurovision every year and never seems to get any action. I think this is pretty clear cut.

Madame Adequate
07-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Brucie obviously managed to entertain all those youthful Generation Game assistants somehow, so he must still have something left. Wogan, on the other hand, is surrounded by dancing girls at Eurovision every year and never seems to get any action. I think this is pretty clear cut.

Brucie has also bedded not one but TWO Miss World contest winners.

(Just wanted to get Dan's reaction to this, mainly.)

I bet all the not-British are going "Huh? Who?" xD

DK
07-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Well of course, it's natural, for Brucie happens to be one of the suavest men ever to have graced the face of the planet. If Paul was here he could back me up on this. Out of the two, Brucie is probably more capable of cranking it up still. Wogan seems to have attained that level where it no longer matters to him anymore, he's revelling in his own god-like status and the pleasures of the flesh no longer interest him. Only making fun of lithuanians does.

Besides Brucie still struts his stuff with the dancing and stuff like that.

Cz
07-23-2006, 12:27 PM
My sister was once given the opportunity to have lunch with Bruce Forsyth, funnily enough. By the sound of it, she was wise to turn it down. :D

Sergeant Hartman
07-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Nice to see you to see you, NICE!

Burtsplurt
07-23-2006, 04:07 PM
I think the present Mrs. Wogan might get more than a little miffed with Terry if he started fooling around. Terry seems more than a little scared of her.

Still, if the coast was clear then Brucie would be so out of contention.