PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Warrior 7

Carmilla
07-23-2006, 02:35 AM
I just finished Dragon Quest 8 and i absolutely loved the game.

But is DW7 worth getting now? Ive seen some pretty bad or average reviews of that game.

Its kind of rare to find now so i dont want to see out money for it without a few opinions... :mog:

Flying Mullet
07-23-2006, 01:31 PM
It's a fun game. I enjoyed it. Most people don't like it because the graphics are a bit antiquated, even for when it came out. But if you like the Dragon Quest/Warrior level grind system, you'll enjoy Dragon Warrior 7.

Carmilla
07-26-2006, 04:21 PM
I guess not many own this game. hehe :choc2:

Ichimonji
07-26-2006, 05:19 PM
I own it, and I haven't beat it yet. I got pretty close though, second disc. There are a lot of translation errors in this game, and quests can get a bit repetative at times, but other than that it was pretty fun. I liked it, but it's not a game I would recommend to someone else. Previous DQ games have been a lot better than this one.

Morridor
07-27-2006, 11:52 PM
I played it and I enjoyed it thoroughly; however, I will say this: It is a very very good game, but it is the worst entry in the Dragon Quest series in my opinion.

Danny

Dreddz
07-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Dont expect the game to be as excellent as DQVIII, or even alot of other RPG's. Its pretty bog standard, I like the Dragon Quest series, but DQVII wasnt my favourite.