PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Dreams

Fonzie
07-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, i dreamt that i was looking on EoFF and Levian and Bob had both gotten banned. Then i watched at the stock market crashed, then 5 mins. later the world ended. I think it was a sign O_o. Oh yeah what crazy dreams have you had in a while?

Aradae
07-23-2006, 06:30 PM
I have alot of dreams where I accidently bring a butcher knife to school and I'm trying not to get caught with it.

Resha
07-23-2006, 06:37 PM
I've had a few EoFF dreams! But lately I've only been having nightmares about failing my exams. :( It's pretty annoying, because sometimes they're so vivid and real I wake up and I'm like, "OH MY GOSH I GOT A G FOR HISTORY" and it's not nice!!

Hope it's not prophetic or anything xD

Rye
07-23-2006, 06:38 PM
I had a rather nice dream last night, but as for crazy, the last crazy dream I had involved a few friends from EoFF, some green balloons, and me trying to befriend some bug Pokemon. :p

Faris
07-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Last night's dream included some theives from Home Alone 1 (go figure, I havn't seen the movie for a long while either) had some other girl and I captive. Near the end we tried to escape, we ran for a bit, and I was running a heck of a lot slower than I can in the waking-world, then I saw some one who I knew from elementary school and he called the cops or something.

The last dream with EoFF included was either yesterday or this morning. Anyway, it was one of the UK meet-ups, we were at a table eating (on the top of a double-decker bus in a building) and I was afraid to eat because I wasn't sure about british etiquette or something like that xD Boris and Psychotic were helping me with that though.

My dreams are always strange.

Fonzie
07-23-2006, 07:08 PM
I also had dreams that would get me banned from here...lol

Aradae
07-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Just last night, I had a dream where my friend was in my rabbit cage, frantically telling me that if I put bread in water, that the natural laws of physics would react in such a way that there would be giant tidal wave. This tidal wave would cover half the United States of America within three days, apparently, according to my friend, couped up in a rabbit in a tree...

lay off the acid

Iceglow
07-23-2006, 07:14 PM
The last dream with EoFF included was either yesterday or this morning. Anyway, it was one of the UK meet-ups, we were at a table eating (on the top of a double-decker bus in a building) and I was afraid to eat because I wasn't sure about british etiquette or something like that xD Boris and Psychotic were helping me with that though.

My dreams are always strange.

Whats even stranger is the fact that Boris and Psy are the ones helping you! ROFL

Ok well my last really strange dream I won't talk about it was seriously disturbing.

one really wierd dream I kept having was one where I would be going around the world trying to live my life as normal but I was dead and had been dead for about 3 years. All my friends and family had aged and I hadn't...very strange as no one could see or hear me but they could feel my prescence. Somehow though in my dream Kitten was the only one who believed in my spirit being around and would often commune with me in my spirit form. I won't go in to full details of what those communings contained because of the younger generation on here but :D could be the comment made.

Jebus
07-23-2006, 07:17 PM
A couple years back, I had a dream where I was at my old high school, and this lamb with open sores on its face told me that one day the virtuous would bow to me.

It had a really strong presence, and I still felt it when I woke up. Then when I went back to sleep, I dreamt I told my grandma about it, and every few seconds everything would go black, and all I could see were these glowing red eyes staring at me.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Lately, I've been having dreams that feel like I'm actually there. One dream I had was that I was in the living with my brother and his friends and this guy that I have never seen before and he was staring at me. Maybe it's sign like you said.

Chloe.
07-23-2006, 09:28 PM
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was in this big haunted mansion with some of my mates and these clowns came out of no where and started chasing us trying to kill us. Then I ran into this room and there was a huge banana (crazy, i know :p) and I sat on it then a clown came in and ran away coz he was scared of the giant banana :D I woke up and was like "wtf?!?!"

Xaven
07-23-2006, 10:09 PM
I had a dream maybe a week ago the I was on EoFF, and only Jackpot and someone else who's user name started with a J were online. And me. I was just amazed that only 3 members were on at one time.

fallen_angel9000
07-23-2006, 10:42 PM
i havent had a crazy dream in awhile... but my friend had a crazy dream that included kittens, construction, and a girl in a bikini holding a knife. i bet it was scary

Laugh at face of Danger
07-23-2006, 10:43 PM
umm, i had a dream this morning that i was in the pokemon safri zone and i was being crushed into a pokeball then i woke up. it's a harsh life!

Levian
07-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Whee. The world ends if I get banned from EoFF. :love:

Sylvie
07-24-2006, 12:41 AM
I had a dream where I was receiving a pen from the pen despenser. Craaaazy.

Aradae
07-24-2006, 12:43 AM
My dream last night was rated NC-17

BardTard
07-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Once for 3 nights in a row, I had dreams with this one girl who I used to be friends with in them. One was really weird. She was in the mall and I was following her because these guys were going to abduct her and they tried. The dreams stopped when I checked her myspace. Isn't that funny? Also I have dreams that I am an atheist even though I'm not really... what's that all about?

Psydekick
07-24-2006, 07:24 AM
I had one about eyesonff last night! I came on her and everyone kept sending me horid pm's!

Another one i had a while ago i came on and Crash and GBM werent banned:cry: oh what memories

Meat Puppet
07-24-2006, 07:44 AM
<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/a0fe5b7f.jpg">Ever had a dream come true, Jackpot?</a>

Anyway, I keep having these dreams about Kirstie Alley. I think I have like a crush on her or something. I hope I don't.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-24-2006, 08:20 PM
lol i was talking to my sister and she was in her chearleading unaform and i just got back from playing foot ball and bascket ball and driveing my new car as a bus crashd into a wall. so i go inside and i say to my sister, im fat and she looks at me and says im not fat she says shes not fat ether. lol it was weird. >< and then like my 2 ex girl friends started fighting over me. AGAIN >< and steph beat the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out kayla. and the i housted a contest. lol and i dreamd i saved my sistersd life from drawning and geting eatin by paronas. half my family was there.

Old Manus
07-24-2006, 09:10 PM
I took a screenshot of my dream

Distain
07-25-2006, 02:04 AM
I recently had a dream where I was flying, but I somehow axidently made some kinda comercial jet crash and kill people. Then I was being chased by some military fighter jets, and i eventully crash into the ocean, then I wake up.

Medi
07-25-2006, 02:06 AM
I get some random dreams. Like me doing a big project at school and turning it in with no problems, and I made it on green poster board, and the dream ended. Weird, eh?

Fonzie
07-25-2006, 04:21 AM
Sweet i was is Xaven dreams....I'M COMING FOR LEVIAN NEXT!!!

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi again! I had another weird dream. There was a video game that my brother was playing and it was about Aeris, Yuna, and Rinoa were running and fighting a monster and when the monster grabbed them, it showed on the front of the screen. In the end, my brother lost and it showed all three of them laying on the floor. Then, I went to my brother and I was talking to him. I got kind of scared when I say the dream. When they lost, I heard a scary kind of music.

Mum
07-28-2006, 01:45 AM
I was just looking at some of the poetry in the Writers Corner, and it reminded me that Daniel (BoB) had a weird dream/nightmare when he was little (about 4 or 5) and immediately wrote a poem about it...I have it still...

BardTard
07-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Last night I had this INSANE dream where the girl who was in my other dreams was trying to kill me... I was like, halfway across the country... and I was freaked out because she was trying to kill me, and I was supposed to be staying at a hotel cus all of my stuff was there but I was trying to call someone at home so they could get me so I had to go far far away from her and the only place I could go was at some other hotel sitting on a staircase. My mom didn't answer any of her phones, as usual, so I ended up calling my grandma... and I hate her guts, and I know she doesn't care if I live or die because she practically said so. So then, I was crying on the phone, just wanting to go home, only being able to contact someone who doesn't care about my life. Then later, I'm riding this... thing... I don't even know what it was. And that girl was there, and she said, "Don't hurt her." I was confused. :confused: Then later we went swimming.

rubah
07-28-2006, 06:50 AM
I dreamed my family worked for a japanese businessman and he had all kinds of neat technology

Spammerman
07-28-2006, 07:19 AM
had a dream a skeletal vamp chased me around.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I had a dream where I'd fall asleep and someone would come and cover my head with a wooden box, then hold it down so i couldn't breathe or see, while he was yelling at me. then i'd wake up and have trouble getting back asleep because I was freaked out about someone actually doing that. happened like 5 times in one night...

Jojee
07-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Whee. The world ends if I get banned from EoFF. :love: I'm pretty sure it was just the Bawb getting banned part that did that ;)

I think the last dream I had involved gerbils xD I always have these crazy adventure dreams that I could write a mystery/adventure book about.

Shiny
07-28-2006, 07:30 PM
I had a dream recently that was with this group of people in a deserted place. We were forced to run around in this Silent Hill looking place. Then somehow someone died from stubbing their toe, or something. It was weird. >.<

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Just last night, I had a dream where my friend was in my rabbit cage, frantically telling me that if I put bread in water, that the natural laws of physics would react in such a way that there would be giant tidal wave. This tidal wave would cover half the United States of America within three days, apparently, according to my friend, couped up in a rabbit cage in a tree...
WOW ......that seems fermeler :eek:

i had a dream when i was a tot and i still remmeber this. i was alsleep in bed when a monster(kinda like the blue guy on mosters ink) came into my room and i hid under the covers, he comes over to me and yeals at me, IM GONA EAT YOU!!!!!!! i screem for my mother but no one cam i closd my eyes tight and i woke up, so i thought. and the dream repeted it self and it happnd all over again. i was so scard, i remmeber haveing my eyes seald shut trying tio force my self to wake up..and finaly i did. i crald out of bed and lookd out my door across the hall and down stairs. and i whent to sleep in my moms room. this was when i ways a baby by the way.

Fonzie
07-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Just last night, I had a dream where my friend was in my rabbit cage, frantically telling me that if I put bread in water, that the natural laws of physics would react in such a way that there would be giant tidal wave. This tidal wave would cover half the United States of America within three days, apparently, according to my friend, couped up in a rabbit cage in a tree...
WOW ......that seems fermeler :eek:

i had a dream when i was a tot and i still remmeber this. i was alsleep in bed when a monster(kinda like the blue guy on mosters ink) came into my room and i hid under the covers, he comes over to me and yeals at me, IM GONA EAT YOU!!!!!!! i screem for my mother but no one cam i closd my eyes tight and i woke up, so i thought. and the dream repeted it self and it happnd all over again. i was so scard, i remmeber haveing my eyes seald shut trying tio force my self to wake up..and finaly i did. i crald out of bed and lookd out my door across the hall and down stairs. and i whent to sleep in my moms room. this was when i ways a baby by the way.

You forgot the part when i run out of the closet,kick you, and get a field goal. THE CROWD GOES WILD

Medi
07-29-2006, 01:00 AM
Another weird dream that comes to mind was one that I had when I was 5 years old. How do I remember it? Who knows.

There were these cookies hanging on strings. My sister told me to go and take one. When I did, it turned into a beast and attacked me. Then I woke up.

TinyRikku
07-30-2006, 07:20 AM
ZOMG!! I had the weirdest, stupidest, yet alittle scary (in a weird way) dream...It was just me cutting paper then the paper ate me...I was like wtf?! Damn I have the weirdest dreams and yet for some reason I forget most the next day lol XD

Rengori
07-30-2006, 07:39 AM
I get wierd dreams all the time, but my memory sucks so I forget about 98% of them 20 minutes after waking up.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-30-2006, 12:58 PM
My dreams don't make sense whatsoever, it's like by brain can't string two things together. Seeing that I forget them after a few hours seems to make them all the more pointless

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-31-2006, 03:17 PM
I had a dream where a guy grabbed my waist and he was rubbing his hands all over my body and he told me that he loved me. When I woke up, I kept thinking about what happened.

Reine
08-01-2006, 04:18 AM
I dreamt I met RSL. Completly random huh.