PDA

View Full Version : Hardest part of gettung peoples ultimate weapons?

ultima_cloud
07-23-2006, 08:33 PM
i have 141 hours and i have done absoulutly everything in the game, i finally finishes last night.....what would yall say was the hardest thing about getting ultimate weapons..EX: dodgeing lightning or catching butter flies

ps:i say the butter flies

Remon
07-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Dodging lightning was awfully hard and made me Burn with anger :hot:

Ruskies
07-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes dodging lightning was really tough for me but it could be because I had someone sitting next to me clapping and laughing trying to throw me off whenever I got close.

TheSpoonyBard
07-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Catcher Chocobo. It's my least favourite mini-game in the entire FF series because it's based purely on luck. At least with butterfly catching they stay in the same location.

feona17
07-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah getting the Celestial Weapons were definately the hardest part in the game. Don't get me started on Lulu's...

hplvr
07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
ya Lulus was hard, at first i didnt know that u couldnt leave the area or it will go down to zero so it took me foreva

Sain Cai
07-23-2006, 10:23 PM
Actualy getting all the Celestial Weapons were easy.

Powering them up fully is a different story.

hplvr
07-23-2006, 10:27 PM
i thought getting Tidus's Sigil was difficult

loza
07-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Catcher Chocobo. It's my least favourite mini-game in the entire FF series because it's based purely on luck. At least with butterfly catching they stay in the same location.

i have wasted 5 hours on that game and manngaged 2 get in ONE second and i then broke the controler. and now i can't get past 10 sec... :cry:

jaxun
07-24-2006, 01:47 AM
i have wasted 5 hours on that game and manngaged 2 get in ONE second and i then broke the controler. and now i can't get past 10 sec...

What do you mean so i can help?!!!

abrojtm
07-24-2006, 04:59 AM
Finding 10 Simurghs, Tonberries, and probably some other ones in there too.

4evarisha
07-24-2006, 05:11 AM
I got only Yuna's,Wakka's, and Auron's:)

Darkwing Bahamut
07-24-2006, 09:02 AM
Sun Sigil is easy to get compared to the Venus Sigil. Dodging 200 lightning strikes in a row is definetly harder, and more time consuming than getting under 0 seconds in Catcher Chocobo.

G SpOtZ
07-24-2006, 10:31 AM
All of it is frustrating.
From dodging lightening, to racing chocobos numerous times, to travelling everywhere and capturing monsters, it's all a pain in the ass.

Ifrit's_Daddy
07-24-2006, 11:03 AM
i def spent more time on the butterflies than the lightning. i got lucky with the chocobos on my first play, did it first time somehow. after that i thought it was easy. then i tried it again on my second playthrough and oh how i was wrong...

would def say the butterflies was the longest/hardest/most annoying/most wanting to throw your ps2 out the window minigame EVER!

Zeromus_X
07-24-2006, 11:05 AM
All of it is frustrating.
From dodging lightening, to racing chocobos numerous times, to travelling everywhere and capturing monsters, it's all a pain in the ass.

More like getting kicked in the groin. Numerous times.

And the damn butterflies.

Sefie1999AD
07-24-2006, 12:54 PM
I only powered up Yuna's weapon. However, I'd imagine dodging 200 thunderbolts is the toughest challenge. That music alone annoys the thing out of you. :p

zeilov_khaschante
07-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Right now only Yuna, and Rikku are complete, but I'll be going on Wakka's, I guess. Getting Sun Sigil, Kimahri's Sigil and Lulu's is HARD!! I even hardly to get celestial weapon for Tidus. Dunno about Auron's.

zeilov_khaschante
07-27-2006, 08:23 AM
Right now only Yuna, and Rikku are complete, but I'll be going on Wakka's, I guess. Getting Sun Sigil, Kimahri's Sigil and Lulu's is HARD!! I even hardly to get celestial weapon for Tidus. Dunno about Auron's.

Hhhh, After failed several times, I got the Venus Sigil, at last! I got it after about 6 trial of dodging lightning. What I did was just running in the circle, repeated a relaxing song in my DVD player while I'm in that Thunder plains. Throw your madness out from your heart. No Pause, No save, no turning back to travel agency, No change my route ( If the circle is going left, then keep on it), keep thanks to God even if I failed, and believe that I GOT it (not I will get it-it is different, isn't it?), And now I'm really got it! YES!

But, How come One MP Cost became Two MP Cost in the battle foeld??? Why? Why? Why? |_|

I thought getting Auron Sigil is not hard, so with Lulu and Wakka. In the Thunder Plain is just frustating. Getting Kimahri and Tidus Sigil are wreckless!!! :mad2: