PDA

View Full Version : This Needs Deciding

Laugh at face of Danger
07-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Let's say everyone is alive, who pairs up with who? (sorry i didn't put any jokes in it, i'm concerned about the majors)

G SpOtZ
07-23-2006, 09:09 PM
This means Aeris is alive? Uhhh... I don't know. I still say she'd be alone. Reeve would have a fetish for his own robot. And cats.

Yuffie would be alone, with all of her materia.

Barret would find a nice white girl.

CidxShera('s tea)

PalmerxCold hard pavement

RufusxAnybody who loves him for who he is, and doesn't care about the terrible ugly burns on his face.

CloudxTifa('s rack)

SephyxSome chick that'll give in to her fangirl-ness, and follow Sephy when he makes a cult.

VincentxSome really tan babe at Costa Del Sol.

RenoxRudexElena

NanakixSome dog. Or whatever the hell he is.

BugenhagenxSome old lady that prefers leg-less guys that can float.

Xurts
07-23-2006, 09:09 PM
It's Tifa for that last friggin time.

Griff
07-23-2006, 10:05 PM
If everyone was alive you know he'd be with Jessie

and for the last time Yuffie and Nanaki would be together, that's just demented common sense.

Kefka_Almighty
07-24-2006, 02:36 AM
I say Aeris and Cloud, though I don't like the pairing per se, I like it much more than Tifa and Cloud. Then again, though, if I had it my way, Cloud would be out in the cold with no one.

And, merely out of curiousity, how did the whole idea of Nanaki and Yuffie being together even get started?

Xurts
07-24-2006, 03:14 AM
I think he was being sarcastic there...

BustaMo
07-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Tifa is my woamn dangit! Not Cloud's! No, for real though, I think he see's Aeris as more of a friend and very grateful to her, but see'sTifa as a love interest possibly.

Dr. Acula
07-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Tifa and Cloud would be a better couple than Aeris and Cloud. Tifa and Cloud are perfect for each other (when I first played the game I thought they were dating, and in AC I thought they were married because Tifa had a ring on her ring finger), and Aeris was selfish and bossy when it came to Cloud.

Griff
07-24-2006, 12:26 PM
I say Aeris and Cloud, though I don't like the pairing per se, I like it much more than Tifa and Cloud. Then again, though, if I had it my way, Cloud would be out in the cold with no one.

And, merely out of curiousity, how did the whole idea of Nanaki and Yuffie being together even get started?
I actually used it as part of a "Things characters would never say" thread on another forum in which Tifa reveals herself to be carrying Cloud's child, Cloud tries to run away but gets held there by the others, Nanaki starts to give him a lecture when Yuffie reveals the same thing to him and he and Cloud both escape whilst everyone else is attending to Vincent after he vomited from the news. It was probably alot funnier than it sounds when being explained because people loved it. Now I just throw that concept in wherever I can...

Crossblades
07-24-2006, 04:45 PM
I say Tifa and Cloud make the best couple. They've known each other since childhood, so yeah, why not?

crayzee gamr
07-24-2006, 07:52 PM
Nanaki would be alone becuz he is the last of his species (the 500 years l8tr part needs some explaining why does he have children?) and Aeris wouldn't be with cloud becuz she likes him becuz he is like zack.

Nominus Experse
07-24-2006, 08:12 PM
Cloud and Tifa - always has been, ever shall be as such. The authors even go so far as to state that Cloud and Tifa were to be together in the sense of lovers in Reunion Files.

Distain
07-25-2006, 01:14 AM
Tifa and cloud just seem to click better over the long run

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I feel that Aeris and Cloud are meant for each other.:love: :heart: :kaoclove: :kaolove2: :kaolove:

Cookie
07-28-2006, 03:36 AM
soory i have to disagree its aeris and REEVE!

Ryushikaze
07-28-2006, 05:08 AM
I feel that Aeris and Cloud are meant for each other.:love: :heart: :kaoclove: :kaolove2: :kaolove:

I think the creators might feel differently.

f f freak
07-28-2006, 12:03 PM
I feel that Aeris and Cloud are meant for each other.

I think the creators might feel differently

I agree with Ryushikaze. They might have left Aeris alive otherwise.

Zeromus_X
07-28-2006, 12:27 PM
Who do I think would go well together? Cloud and Aerith would go perfect together. But, given the circumstances, that isn't going to work out now. It's pretty obvious that Tifa and Cloud have got something going on anyway.

VoodooChild
07-28-2006, 01:03 PM

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-28-2006, 04:46 PM
Aeris and Zack
Tifa and Cloud

sephirothishere
08-03-2006, 03:19 PM
crazyzee gamr is right....aeris only likes cloud because he is like zack....cloud loves tifa....who wouldnt ^^

Miriel
08-03-2006, 07:39 PM
We already have one of these types of threads: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=87243