PDA

View Full Version : lame Summoner question

Simick
07-24-2006, 12:19 AM
About starting the quest, I just have a quick question. I haven't had to look online about any job quest until summoner. I talked to everyone! Are you supposed to just know that you need a carbunkle ruby before you can go to the house of the hero, or is there someone to talk to that gives you a hint of some kind?

Miriel
07-24-2006, 04:30 AM
I had high level summoner friends, so I just sorta knew that I needed the ruby. I don't think there are any NPCs that specifically tell you that you need to go get the ruby.

Simick
07-24-2006, 04:32 AM
alright, thanks man. that's kinda lame about the no npcs thing though =p

Markus. D
07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
wow, now that I didnt know.

they really dont hint you whatsoever?

Simick
07-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Not to my knowledge. I guess unless you look online you just have to magically happen to kill a leech that drops a very rare gem then also know that you have to take it to the 'house of the hero' :)

Fuego
07-30-2006, 03:35 AM
Yea, without my lvl 75 smn friend to help me ... i would'a been running around aimlessly trying to *START* the frickin Quest until i got sick of it . LOL . 'Cause it didn't say there wasn't a start npc on the site i looked at for info.
But he told me to just goto Buburimu (SP for sure) and kill leaches for ruby ... and even then it took me like a week to get the drop :p

when i first started this game i wanted to be a Smn/Rdm ... 'cause Rdm gets refresh . but i didn't realize i wouldn't be able to get my sub job that high ever . (refresh is lvl 41 i believe)