PDA

View Full Version : Past life?

strawberryman
07-24-2006, 03:34 PM
If you believe you've had a past life, what was it? Do you have any weird behaviors to support this?

I have the very strong belief that I was a cat in my past life. I sometimes run on all fours to get somewhere quicker, I bite loose clothing I have like some sort of spasm, I'm very fidgety, can jump pretty darn high, and I love fish.

Craig
07-24-2006, 03:37 PM
To take all the fun out of this thread:
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Polaris
07-24-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you remember now?

Well... no... lol I do believe in a past life... and I know exactly who I was...

bipper
07-24-2006, 03:40 PM
As per Craig's link
<hr>
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
<hr>
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
<hr>
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

So my guess was right on. That explains why I am one huge bleaming ray of fucking sunshine huh?

strawberryman
07-24-2006, 03:41 PM
The question is if -you- believe you have a past life and what -you- believe it was, not what a random generator thinks. :p

bipper
07-24-2006, 03:43 PM
in that case, "No". Se my other post was way more interesting!

Old Manus
07-24-2006, 05:16 PM
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the days...

Distain
07-24-2006, 05:40 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

magical bridge hu? Just a sec... *runs off and checks closet* hey, here it is...

Twisted Tinkerbell
07-24-2006, 05:46 PM
I believe that I was a man in a past life, because I have been told I can be more masculine than feminine in my behaviour.

Alive-Cat
07-24-2006, 05:50 PM
"I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 425. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom."

:cool:

Griff
07-24-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

*shrugs* Sounds about right...

Anaisa
07-24-2006, 07:22 PM
That past life generater is a load of crap. Everyone born on the same day in the same year all had the same past life?! I thinketh not. I do believe I've had an existence previous to this one, because there are things I've automatically known how to do, or things I've automatically known that I had never been taught, an should have no way of knowing.

Lost Number
07-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I KNOW who I was in my past life. Hitler. It explains why im in such a lowly, worthless body now.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-24-2006, 07:58 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

i am a good acter ^^

Psydekick
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
To take all the fun out of this thread:
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
That is very poor and random, i do beleive in past lives and i no who i was, im not gonna tell you because its personal

DeathKnight
07-24-2006, 09:27 PM
I believe in re-incarnation to its FULLEST!

I am SURE I was a roman knight back in the days, a very brave and loyal one I'm sure.

Hambone
07-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?

Nah.

I Took the Red Pill
07-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Read the disclaimer.

It is up to you how you interpret the information given by this program; however, you should know that this software is only slightly more sophisticated than an electronic fortune cookie. I don't believe in past lives. Never have, probably never will.

G SpOtZ
07-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Ugh. I would go on a logic-filled rant of why re-incarnation is pointless, if even at all possible, and wouldn't make any sense... but that would take awhile and I know there are people who are going to put up arguements that would make this last forever. \`,

But just for the hell of it, I'll play along.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?
Errr...

I'm just gonna make up my own now, because I want to.

I think if I did have a past life, I was rebel daredevil that would just do ridiculous stunts. Why? Because I want to be a rebel daredevil that would just do ridiculous stunts.

Or maybe I was a panda.

Anaisa
07-25-2006, 12:02 AM

I think if I did have a past life, I was rebel daredevil that would just do ridiculous stunts. Why? Because I want to be a rebel daredevil that would just do ridiculous stunts.

Or maybe I was a panda.
Or maybe you were a rebel daredevil panda that would just do ridiculous stunts.

SammieBabe
07-25-2006, 12:23 AM
I think that Resha, Anaisa, and myself were Sirens in a past life...:)

G SpOtZ
07-25-2006, 12:24 AM

Or maybe I was a panda.
Or maybe you were a rebel daredevil panda that would just do ridiculous stunts.
Omg. I just had a vision. You're right.

Aurey
07-25-2006, 12:34 AM
No, I believe the whole idea of having a past life very silly.

And that generator thing said I was a man in my supposed past life, well I never!

Levian
07-25-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I was a researcher mixing potions in the deep rainforest of Brazil when I made my breakthrough. But I knew too much so they had to get rid of me. Little do they know that I'm a 20 year old Norwegian now. They'll be sorry they ever laid hands on me. :mad2: Even if they are 80 and got walking aid.

Griff
07-25-2006, 01:26 AM
In all seriousness I don't believe in reincarnation. Living once is bad enough