PDA

View Full Version : Jobs

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-24-2006, 08:17 PM
can anyone tell me how in the world i can get a summoner? and what job do i need to get to be able to capture monsters and put them on my side and how do i do it. i really ain't worried too much about the capturing monsters job, but i really am needing to know how to get a summoner. any help would be appreciated. thanks:choc2:

Nominus Experse
07-24-2006, 08:54 PM
For the summoner:
First of all, it's only found in the Veira race. You need 2 A-Abilites from both a White Mage and an Elementalist. In order to get an Elementalist, you need 1 A-Ability from both a White Mage and a Fencer.

Monster Capturing:
You need the Hunter class, which is a Human specific class. In order to get the Hunter, you need to master 2 A-Abilites of the Archer class.

In order to capture a monster, you must lower it's HP to a critical state, otherwise the percentage of a succesful capture is next to nil. Putting it to sleep, stopping it, and so on help you, though it does not effect the percentage of capture.

Once you capture a monster, you wil notice that you wil recieve an item, called XXXX's Soul. Morphers are the job-class that are capable of using these items.

The Morpher is a Nu Mou specific class, and can be had by mastering 5 A-Ability of the Beastmaster.

Once you have a morpher, equip the Morpher with the Soul item, and he will be able to learn and use the abilities that come with the Soul. In this fashion, you are able to use abilites that only monsters have.

EDIT: If you have any questions or need further explaining, I will gladly comply.

Ifrit's_Daddy
07-25-2006, 03:31 AM
*claps* awesome explaination *continues claping*

Nominus Experse
07-25-2006, 06:03 AM
*claps* awesome explaination *continues claping*
Heh, thanks. I guess such a thing occurs when one has played the game far too long far too many times...

Cruise Control
07-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Speaking of jobs, SpawnofSephiroth should get one.

Fireblade13
07-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Summoner is a great class and i think that he best compliment for it is elementalist as they hit one foe and bring a status ailment so that u can hit one with fire whip or torch a group with ifrit.

Western Paladin
08-13-2006, 05:31 AM
I like elementalists, but blue mages are actually scary if made properly. Anything that isn't a Malboro and can use Bad Breath is scary. Fire whip is neat, since it gives damage and disable, but I actually worry when I fight malboros because they can hit you with like 2-8 different status effects with one attack, and one of those effects is Frog, which outdoes disable any day. And you can't ever actually get a monsters as a character walking around, although a morpher makes me laugh so hard when he does that "scary-posture" and is by far the coolest job, with the exception of the aformentioned blue mage. Morphers are the coolest not-a-moster-and-yet-a-monster-anyway classes around.