PDA

View Full Version : Miss Universe 2006

DeathKnight
07-24-2006, 11:31 PM
For those who saw it.....WHAT A RIP-OFF! How in the BLUE HELL did Miss Puerto Rico win?????????????????????????? didn't you see how U G L Y she was? :barf:

Miss Japan got played :nonono:

Miss Japan:

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/07/21/2006-07-21T094050Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-MISSUNIVERSE.jpg

(the one on the right)

Miss Puerot Rico:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/07/24/Puerto_Rico_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

I Took the Red Pill
07-24-2006, 11:34 PM
http://content.missuniverse.com/delegates/2006/images/main/PR.jpg

Are you blind? Yeah, she has an ugly smile in the picture you posted, but still. I didn't watch it but it looks to me like she deserved it as much as any other.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-24-2006, 11:49 PM
I thought Miss Universe was for macho women. I guess this is another Miss World type competition

feona17
07-25-2006, 01:47 AM
The second picture is really hot. The first one, kind of scary. I'm happy Japan got that far though. :D

Also... the runner next to Japan in that picture, she totally looks like Mila Kunis from that 70s show. (Jackie)

Dreddz
07-25-2006, 01:56 AM
This cracked me up. (http://spikedhumor.com/articles/42915/Mo_Rocca_Miss_Universe.html)

Tavrobel
07-25-2006, 01:57 AM
Looks like I missed the swimsuit competition...

Puerto Rico ftw.

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 07:45 AM
This cracked me up. (http://spikedhumor.com/articles/42915/Mo_Rocca_Miss_Universe.html)

:chuckle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:kaolaugh:

Dreddz! you rock!

Meat Puppet
07-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Congratulations to all the winners.

Hambone
07-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Miss Puerto Rico is hot. I'm glad she won.

Polaris
07-25-2006, 10:17 AM
I think the japanese one is a bit less artificial... but both are beautiful!

Madame Adequate
07-25-2006, 12:39 PM
I think it's a bit silly to claim "Miss Universe" when we haven't even met the Xataxiams yet. I bet they've got totally hot women.

Nominus Experse
07-25-2006, 12:58 PM
I think it's a bit silly to claim "Miss Universe" when we haven't even met the Xataxiams yet. I bet they've got totally hot women.

Nothing like alien appendages - those are hot... One can only imagine the possibilities...

And isn't there a Miss World or something already? Why would we even need a Miss Universe? It seems our world is sinking lower and lower to the very nether of oblivion.

DK
07-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Miss Japan looks bad in that picture you posted.

And Miss Costa Rica was the hottest by far anyway

Edit: That Miss France thing was amazing

daggertrepe
07-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Haha that clip WAS funny! :p

Kuzotz
07-25-2006, 03:38 PM
Miss lebanon was hot btw.

But yeah USA USA USA USA USA

lol Miss universe is puerto rican, and puerto ricans are USA citizens!!!! So yeah USA USA USA wooooooo!!!

lol.

Shoden
07-25-2006, 05:01 PM
That video was hillarious. Miss France ftw, too bad she lost =/. Miss Puerto Rica is pretty hot.

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 05:21 PM

lol Miss universe is puerto rican, and puerto ricans are USA citizens!!!! So yeah USA USA USA wooooooo!!!

lol.

Yeah but in all reality they're just a military base and purposes. They don't even speak english.

Mirss Russia! :laugh:

Guy: "kiss my belly"
Girl: "no!"
Guy: "why not?"
Girl: "I don't like it:

:laugh:

Madame Adequate
07-25-2006, 05:34 PM

Nothing like alien appendages - those are hot... One can only imagine the possibilities...

And isn't there a Miss World or something already? Why would we even need a Miss Universe? It seems our world is sinking lower and lower to the very nether of oblivion.

'Miss Apocalypse'?

Mirage
07-25-2006, 05:43 PM
That video clip was funny ;]. So, anyone know where I can find high res pictures of all the contestants?

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 06:04 PM
That video clip was funny ;]. So, anyone know where I can find high res pictures of all the contestants?

Yeah, I wannna see those bikinis, everyone of them, damn :irked:

Mirage
07-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Doesn't matter how they're dressed. I just don't want to judge them from random low-res images. They don't do them justice.

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Doesn't matter how they're dressed. I just don't want to judge them from random low-res images. They don't do them justice.

True...

Kuzotz
07-25-2006, 09:18 PM

lol.

Yeah but in all reality they're just a military base and purposes. They don't even speak english.

Well you do know spanish is the most spoken language int he USA other than English.

I wonder why Americans are so resistful when it comes to becoming bilingual?

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 09:24 PM

lol.

Well you do know spanish is the most spoken language int he USA other than English.

Yeah I know! I speak Spanish, hell it's my first language and learned English. Their LAZY asses just don't wanna learn anything that isn't theirs.

And they're like "I'd sound funny talking in Spanish" boo hoo! like we don't have the same concerns/thoughts

Rye
07-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Because the USA isn't a Spanish country. It's useful to learn Spanish, but no one has to do it, and if you don't want to, it doesn't make you lazy.

Sylvie
07-25-2006, 09:37 PM

lol.

Yeah I know! I speak Spanish, hell it's my first language and learned English. Their LAZY asses just don't wanna learn anything that isn't theirs.

And they're like "I'd sound funny talking in Spanish" boo hoo! like we don't have the same concerns/thoughts

What? So you're saying that Americans are lazy because they haven't learned something other than their native language? Right back at the fence hoppers, they are too lazy to learn ENGLISH.

DK
07-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Their LAZY asses just don't wanna learn anything that isn't theirs.

Becuase they obviously invented English. :spin: