PDA

View Full Version : About Terra... (dont read this if u havent finished the game!)

Zeromus
07-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I think Terra must die at the end of the game... what do u think?
Should she die???... She is half esper... if espers are disapearing from the world... should Terra disapear???

I dont like that part of the end... i think she should die. Cause i think she is more esper than human, and cause i dont like her... i like the less traditional endings...

Zeromus_X
07-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Well, it was her human side that allowed her to stay in the world, and her connection to the children.

nik0tine
07-25-2006, 08:29 AM
The mere thought of her dying is almost disturbing. I liked her far too much to see her die.

Zeromus
07-25-2006, 08:33 AM
lol... i dont like her :P ... and dont care her connection to the children!!! muahahaha xD

...:tongue:...

I just think she should die, cause the rule was that all magic had to disapear... and in spite of the human part, she, as esper, had an strong magic part...

nik0tine
07-25-2006, 09:10 AM
And that part of her disapeared, did it not?

Cruise Control
07-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, she should have died, Setzer should have hooked up with the bar-wench, and Gau and Gogo had 17 babies, and Cyan and Edgar finally hook up.
Did I mention Lock becomes an aeronautical engineer.

G SpOtZ
07-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah, she should have died, Setzer should have hooked up with the bar-wench, and Gau and Gogo had 17 babies, and Cyan and Edgar finally hook up.
Did I mention Lock becomes an aeronautical engineer.
That beats Disney with a golf club.

Crossblades
07-25-2006, 04:23 PM
She shouldn't die becasue of the fact that she's half human

bipper
07-25-2006, 05:51 PM
To me, her living represented the esper's last essence in this world. A human bloodline leading back to an esper. Thought they dissapeared, a trace of their survival was left behind in the human race. IT was a beutiful peice as is. Leave it be.

f f freak
07-25-2006, 07:07 PM
No Terra must live. It's better that way. I think the children should die. They were all ugly anyway.

Avarice-ness
07-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Setzer should have hooked up with the bar-wench

You are so right.

Roto13
07-25-2006, 11:42 PM
I totally thought you were Zeromus X at first.

Varius41
07-26-2006, 05:40 AM
part of what makes us human is our sense of identity and our ability to have strong feelings towards things. Terra's whole side of the story is coming to grips with that identity. As well, Terra was not part magic, she was part esper, and although espers were magical beings, her body itself was not that of an esper's (till she morphed anyways) so it doesn't really make sense for her to disapear physically from the world.

Let Terra Live! :P Shes my all-around favorite character.

Raven Nox
07-26-2006, 11:32 AM
I totally thought you were Zeromus X at first.

And no, it's better that Terra lived.

Zeromus
07-27-2006, 03:53 AM
And that part of her disapeared, did it not?

Yeah... but i dont like that part of the end... i just would like it better with the death of Terra...

topnotchwholesaledotcom
07-29-2006, 10:46 PM
If she died it would ruin the whole ending. I never like seeing any character die that was in almost every part of the game.

Shiny
08-04-2006, 05:51 AM
No, she shouldn't die. What has Terra ever done to you? Seriously leave dieing up to Aeris. Besides, like you said in your poll she is only half Esper.

Kal
08-04-2006, 06:00 AM
Well, she is the main character, and if you were me like I played this game when I was like 5. I would cry if she died when I was a child. But yeah, The human side held on which was cool.

Kefka_Almighty
08-04-2006, 06:28 AM
I just think she should die, cause the rule was that all magic had to disapear... and in spite of the human part, she, as esper, had an strong magic part...

All magic DID disappear. While she was part magical being, she was also part human and that, along with her connection to the children, sustained her.

Her having died would have ruined the ending, if not the whole story. She wasn't the "main" protagonist (I still say there is no main character in FF VI), but having her killed would have ruined so much of the point of the story that it would be ridiculous. You were supposed to have taken joy in the fact that she had finally received what she so desired (acceptance and proof of humanity) after all she went through and all she did to help.

Zeromus
08-05-2006, 08:57 PM
I just dont like "cliché" endings... i dont know if u use that word in english... if someone can explain it better it would be of help...

!

Zeromus_X
08-06-2006, 04:48 AM
In what way was it cliche? Yes, there was a happy ending, but it was much different from the FF endings in the past (if not more detailed, certainly, at least if you recruit every character).

Now that I think about it, VI could've ended up like X if Tina really did disappear.

newmooncycle13
09-01-2006, 07:09 AM
I think the FFVI ending is awfull either way. So is the ending for VII. These are probably the two best FF games out there and both endings are awful. Terra should have died

Moon Rabbits
09-01-2006, 07:19 AM
I think the ending would be alot more emotional if she died. I'm not sure if it would be better, but a bit more touching maybe.

Michael Belmont
09-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey the GBA verson is coming and the ending should be different because of new script so you better take it as it comes. Better for it to not end with Tina letting her hair free and better for it to end with a different character depending on who you always have in your party.

Roto13
09-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Christ, not this /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif again.

There might be a new script, we don't know.

If there is, it's not going to actually change the storyline.

Locke is not the main character of the game.

theundeadhero
09-09-2006, 09:58 PM
I never like seeing any character die that was in almost every part of the game.
She was entirely optional in the World of Ruin. That's over half the game.

I like to think that the magic inside her died, and because of that she felt a sense of loss. She then went on to have children herself to help fill that empty void with love.

Michael Belmont
09-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Christ, not this /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif again.

Dammit roto why can't just shut the hell up? You don't like Locke do you? (sighs) well i can't say it again because YOU HAD SO MUCH HATRED FOR YU-GI-OH! I can't beleive you all grew up with Terra as your savior so why don't you GET A LIFE!

Roto13
09-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Actually, Locke is one of my favourite characters, but he's not the main character.

Terra is nobody's "saviour", we just don't whine about her all the time. She's an important character, if not the most important character. No matter how much you whine and lie, that's not goingto change.

And what the HELL are you talking about with that Yu-Gi-Oh nonsense again?

Sylvie
09-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Christ, not this http://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gif again.

Dammit roto why can't just shut the hell up? You don't like Locke do you? (sighs) well i can't say it again because YOU HAD SO MUCH HATRED FOR YU-GI-OH! I can't beleive you all grew up with Terra as your savior so why don't you GET A LIFE!

Woah, somebody needs a nap. I hate Yu-Gi-Oh, too. Its stupid, and you always talk about it for no reason. Nobody grew up with Terra as their savior, and I sure god damned hope nobody grew up with some poorly drawn anime character for their savior either.

Michael Belmont
09-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Do you really have hatred for me? Okay tell this what's Yo/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifaka animo's e-mail address he's got some eplaining to do he promosed us for it to center around him but he changed his mind without a reason. And roto i'm not lying i just want you to stop fighting with me.

Sylvie
09-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Do you really have hatred for me? Okay tell this what's Yohttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifaka animo's e-mail address he's got some eplaining to do he promosed us for it to center around him but he changed his mind without a reason. And roto i'm not lying i just want you to stop fighting with me.

Okay, now what are you talking about?

Roto13
09-09-2006, 11:01 PM
He's just lying some more. Same old story. Just ignore him.

Michael Belmont
09-09-2006, 11:05 PM
See that hatred you do hate me do you?

Sylvie
09-09-2006, 11:06 PM

That information is undisclosed at this time.

Roto13
09-09-2006, 11:18 PM

No, I just hate your lies. Locke was never going to be anything more than he is now, despite what your imaginary magazine said.

Psychotic
09-09-2006, 11:52 PM
OK, all of you knock it off and grow up. Please.

This thread is doomed.