PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Work By Tidus1438

Tidus1438
07-25-2006, 01:56 PM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4148/tidus007fv5.png (http://imageshack.us)

This is my Tidus drawing.

I will have more, please leave behind a comment.

Sylvie
07-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Um... It could use some work. Like the eraser marks make it look sloppy, Details could be improved. Its pretty good though, keep practicing.

Rengori
07-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Just some constructive criticism to help you improve:

Practice drawing hands. Sticking them behind his back is the oldest way to avoid it, and it doesn't help at all since you don't practice on it. And try to make his arms look more like two parts of an arm, instead of one part with no bones curving almost perfectly. You might want to put like a curve on his shoes so it looks like they're facing forward, I imagine he's in great pain with them backwards. The ears are the last things I'm going to point out, you can see part of one, but not the other.

I think you did his outfit fine, and your handwriting's a hell of a lot better than mine.

Rocket Edge
07-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Just some constructive criticism to help you improve:

Practice drawing hands. Sticking them behind his back is the oldest way to avoid it, and it doesn't help at all since you don't practice on it. And try to make his arms look more like two parts of an arm, instead of one part with no bones curving almost perfectly. You might want to put like a curve on his shoes so it looks like they're facing forward, I imagine he's in great pain with them backwards. The ears are the last things I'm going to point out, you can see part of one, but not the other.

I think you did his outfit fine, and your handwriting's a hell of a lot better than mine.

I agree.

You have some good good drawing skill.

Zeromus_X
07-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Yes, practice the human anatomy. When making people (or pretty much anything organic) it helps to make things out of shapes. Like I use ovals when I draw people. I wish I had a link to explain what I'm talking about better, but I know that other people understand what I mean.

Once you draw the shapes to make an outline, you add on details, like clothing and what-not. That's what I do. Just add little details as you go along. Then, I erase the 'framework' and add the final adjustments.

Well, that's a little too detailed, but yeah. Keep practicing! :) :cat:

Draw Yuna next.

Edit: Yes, don't avoid hands. You can't get better without practice. Use your own hand as a reference sometimes.

Auragaea
07-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Yes, don't avoid hands. You can't get better without practice. Use your own hand as a reference sometimes.

SO TRUE! I used to avoid drawing hands all the time, but after practicing drawing my hands and observing them in anime/video game pictures, I've gotten SO much better.

Tidus1438
07-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Uhh.... I didn't avoid the hands, Thats how I draw hands pressing against the side of the body, compare this drawing, to the one in the manual, you know how he ha has his hands on his waist? Thats what I did, he has them on his waist.

Oh, and I'm still practising drawing girls, If I posted a girl,you will think my Little sister drew it.. :D but anyways, I might post my Auron next, or just revise him then post. Wakka might be hard.....

As I repeat, I'm not hiding them, the hands are on his waist/Hip..../side of body :confused: :D

So don't any of you say That I hid the hands, I might draw another Tidus in battle position.

Rengori
07-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Uhh.... I didn't avoid the hands, Thats how I draw hands pressing against the side of the body, compare this drawing, to the one in the manual, you know how he ha has his hands on his waist? Thats what I did, he has them on his waist.
Oh. Well, try making it look more like his hands are pressing against his waist. Like making his clothes wrinkle a bit around that area, or making his knuckles more defined.

Cookie
07-28-2006, 09:48 PM
How do you make a thread i want to put a drawing on!?

Rengori
07-28-2006, 09:50 PM
How do you make a thread i want to put a drawing on!?New Thread > Manage Attachments > Attach Drawing > Create Thread.

Cookie
07-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Thnx 1 minute!

Cookie
07-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Really sorry but where is "New Thread"?

I Don't Need A Name
07-28-2006, 10:18 PM
its actually called New Topic. next time, look at the FAQ

Cookie
07-28-2006, 10:20 PM
I see it!

~SUMMONERS GUARDIAN~
07-29-2006, 12:03 AM
lol funny Tidus ^.^ not bad tho! practice makes perfect!!

Tidus1438
08-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Please don't make this a chat thread.

Ok, I'm still a begginer, so Im not really that good yet.