PDA

View Full Version : gah, i hate it >.<

Gullick
07-25-2006, 02:43 PM
is there one thing that seems to tic you off, even though other people don't seem to mind it? for me its gotta be someone taking out or touching my head phones while im listeining to my MP3 player (not rich like all you iPOD owners :p).

-Gull-

BIOMEHANIKA
07-25-2006, 02:44 PM
COMBOVERS! :mad2:

Craig
07-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Snoring. I can't stand it.

Venom
07-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Telephone ringing makes me irritated.

Rye
07-25-2006, 02:47 PM
The sound of metal against metal (like a spoon against a metal pot, scraping knives together, etc) is the most gut-wrenchingly sickening sound ever. It literally makes me feel like I'm going to gag, that's how much I hate it. Just thinking about it makes my skin cold. ;____________;

Polaris
07-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Noise from the neighboors at 10 pm! It happened last night, I woke up and I had to wake up early 2day

BIOMEHANIKA
07-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Telephone ringing makes me irritated.
Yea, very much so.. ;)

and PUSH DOWN TAPS! :mad2:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Incessant little noises like people picking at their nails and such

Meat Puppet
07-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Those "comedians" who give commentary for some VH1 shows. Most people seem like them/not mind them. I can't stand them.
I try my best to avoid them, but sometimes they just sneak up on me. It makes me want to kill myself.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 03:22 PM
people tocuhing my head phone while im listing to my ipod or on the pc. when im in a deep thought poeple bothering me. when im frostrated people talking to me, people fucking with my friends and family and my gf. my SISTER HOLLY!!! my step sister doing flying leaps on my stomech while im watching tv on the floor or im asleep in my bed.(wicth is a closet at my dads house <<) my mom constinly naging me to do stuff. all the fighting that goes on in my house everyday. geting yeald at for no resen even when i do something right. people spreading rumers about my gf and me. bitchy people who think there better then everyone els. fighting that goes on. my anger....my mom swering at me. my FUCKING BASTERD FATHER. my dad thinking he contruls my future. my dad trying to turn me into him. my dad swering at me and domanding /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif from me so he dont have to get off his ass and get it him self. my dad perid. *sighs* alot pissis me off

BIOMEHANIKA
07-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Those "comedians" who give commentary for some VH1 shows. Most people seem like them/not mind them. I can't stand them.
I try my best to avoid them, but sometimes they just sneak up on me. It makes me want to kill myself.
Thats true, and it also gave me another one, i HATE the way all comedians rely on cursing to gain more credit as a comedian.:mad: Z

Reine
07-25-2006, 03:41 PM
people tocuhing my head

Noone ever touches MY head :(

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 03:46 PM
DUMB people who stare.....I hate DUMB stares :irked: makes me wanna punch them to death :twak:

Zeldy
07-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Materials being rubbed against each other, I cant describe it, but It makes me shudder.

bipper
07-25-2006, 03:55 PM
The evil screeching of my alarm clock. EEEEEEEEEEEENGH EEEEEEEEEENGH EEEEEEEEEEEEGHN EEEEEEEEGHN!

Cid Vicious
07-25-2006, 03:55 PM
The sound of people wispering annoys me.

BIOMEHANIKA
07-25-2006, 03:57 PM
The evil screeching of my alarm clock. EEEEEEEEEEEENGH EEEEEEEEEENGH EEEEEEEEEEEEGHN EEEEEEEEGHN!
:lol:

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 05:19 PM
The sound of people wispering annoys me.

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-25-2006, 05:23 PM
is there one thing that seems to tic you off, even though other people don't seem to mind it? for me its gotta be someone taking out or touching my head phones while im listeining to my MP3 player (not rich like all you iPOD owners :p).

-Gull-
I hate iPod.
Using my things without my permission.

Tasura
07-25-2006, 06:41 PM
People, specificaly my parents, standing behind me staring at the comp screen, and people talking in low voices when I have my headphones on. I have headphones on, talk LOUDER not SOFTER.

Shoeberto
07-25-2006, 07:17 PM
My alarm clock. Telephones. Laugh tracks on sitcoms. Having people insist on me doing things after I've decided not to (my friends are generally pretty terrible about doing this to me).

Alive-Cat
07-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Teenage angst. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I have to sit here and do nothing until it goes away. :mad2:

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Scrathcing long nails on a black board

Resha
07-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Slurpy noises drive me insane.

Fonzie
07-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Car alarms going off makes me want to punch infants. God forbid i'm in a nusery :mad2:

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Another thing: Little kids crying it drives me and insane, i want to shou shut the hell up you little ****

Distain
07-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Another thing: Little kids crying it drives me and insane, i want to shou shut the hell up you little ****

That, and the screeching sound that stirafome makes when youpull it out of the box...egh(shudders)

AnnabelleRoxayne
07-25-2006, 08:38 PM

-Gull-
Oh god, that annoys the hell outta me. I don't know why but whenever someone pulls my headphones out of my ears it leaves this annoying tingly feeling that drives me nuts.

I hate it when people try to touch my hair
I also HATE it when people try to touch my wrists

G SpOtZ
07-25-2006, 08:41 PM
People who think they can hurt people with their punches.

DUMB people who stare.....I hate DUMB stares :irked: makes me wanna punch them to death :twak:

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 08:50 PM

You used to be a kid, and I'm sure you cried too :)

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 08:52 PM

You used to be a kid, and I'm sure you cried too :)
i dont cry....everytime i did when i was littlE my dad would yeal at me. STOP CRYING NOW!!!!!!!!! MEN DONT CRY!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!! so well i stopd all togther *sighs*

Auragaea
07-25-2006, 09:41 PM
- The way it feels when you have oily hands and you touch something
- Bubblegum (It's SO disgusting!)
- Saying "me" instead of "I" in situations like "Janey and I" (It definitely ain't "Me and Janey" or "janey and Me")
- When someone forces me to do something I hate
- Bad breath and B.O.
- Big noses
- Emos (the ones who love cutting themselves to look cool like one of my bastard yaoi loving "friends")
- Yaoi lovers (I don't get the deal with it)
- Super Feminists
- Seriously OBESE people (I can stand fat people, I can stand the overweight, but when you're OBESE, you look WORSE than deformed people)

From the above list, the thing I HATE the most would have to be bubblegum. I just really, REALLY HATE bubblegum.

xenojohn
07-25-2006, 09:49 PM
When my girlfriend txt messages me and i just call her back and she gets all pissed off because i didn't txt her something back like a stupid heart or something.
I mean i;ve got the damn phone with me! i'm not gonna spend 20 minutes to write a stupid message!

I just hate txt messaging, plain and simple. Because of the above situation, I have been left blue :eek: in certain places more times than none.:mad2:

EDIT:
One more thing, my cheif engineer at work over uses the word conceivably WAY TO much.
I want to just tell him "Well, conceivably, you are a fag!"

Distain
07-25-2006, 09:49 PM
when your hands are really dry and you touch paper

Shlup
07-26-2006, 08:04 PM
I hate it when things touch my neck. If I put a turtle neck on I would go insane.

DeathKnight
07-26-2006, 08:16 PM
I hate it when things touch my neck. If I put a turtle neck on I would go insane.

:chuckle:

this is too funny

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I hate it when I am skating, and some random kid calls me a poser, so when I go start heading over to him to either a) Show him up or b) beat him down, he runs away.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 08:30 PM
I hate it when I am skating, and some random kid calls me a poser, so when I go start heading over to him to either a) Show him up or b) beat him down, he runs away.
now thats funny :D :p

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 08:38 PM
When my girlfriend txt messages me and i just call her back and she gets all pissed off because i didn't txt her something back like a stupid heart or something.
I mean i;ve got the damn phone with me! i'm not gonna spend 20 minutes to write a stupid message!

I just hate txt messaging, plain and simple. Because of the above situation, I have been left blue :eek: in certain places more times than none.:mad2:

EDIT:
One more thing, my cheif engineer at work over uses the word conceivably WAY TO much.
I want to just tell him "Well, conceivably, you are a fag!"
im with you on that bro. my best friend ashley goes, TEXT me when my bf comes on, im like i can call you it will be faster and my fanger dont have to hurt and i dont spend so much time trying to hunt down a latter on my phone lmao i hate texting.

Mum
07-26-2006, 11:47 PM
My No 1 hate would be smoking - I cannot stand the horrible smell of cigarette smoke. Ugh. UGH *shudders* *makes face*

I also hate:
Injustice
Nails on blackboards
Smell of chewing gum and sight of people chewing gum (almost as unattractive as smoking)
Cruelty
Active people who park in handicapped spaces
Being shot at, burnt, drowned, run over etc
People who smell bad (B.O., bad breath, urine smells)
Gobbing
Rudeness/Inconsideration
Vomiting
When Daniel forgets my birthday

Old Manus
07-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Automatic doors that don't open until you stop walking.

Levian
07-27-2006, 12:00 AM
The last cookie. Nobody eats it.