PDA

View Full Version : Who was the hardest Orginiztion boss?

Human Devil
07-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Xaldin hands down.

Distain
07-25-2006, 11:21 PM
I totaly forget they'r names. Someone wanna clarify? like who was the guy with the spears, the guitar, guns, ect.

Zeromus_X
07-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Saix was an ass.

Surprisingly, I had little trouble with Xigbar (the Dragon Knight one).

Dynast-Kid
07-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Xigbar had the guns...

Xaldin was the dragon knight...

and Saix was indeed an ass...but he is still one of my fave

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 01:01 AM
the sniper dude was ridicusly hard the nly person that gave me more trouble was sephiroth

Distain
07-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Xigbar. I died like 3 times befor I fuigerd out how to dodge his stupid finishing attack thing (just run around in a circle. Hah!). The guy with the spears was a pain too.

Taggerung
07-26-2006, 02:14 AM
The gun guy. For some reason he was harder than sephiroth for me. Maybe cause i did proud mode... i dunno :/

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 05:05 AM
probably cause i dont think sephiroth can get any harder so he dont think proud mode affects him im doin it now

+EvilApple+
07-26-2006, 05:13 AM
shhhhhhhh don't laugh but

I though Demyx the old man with cards and the gun dood where hard

Saix and Xemnas where so easy to me

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 05:57 AM
Xemnas was pretty easy exept when it switchs control to riku

Human Devil
07-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Wow how do u guys think Xigabr was hard? And Xemnas??? Am I like the only one who thinks Xaldins the hardest one?

Distain
07-27-2006, 08:06 PM
naw, I think the guy with the crazyass-never-ending spear combos was a pain too:)

Angelroo
07-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Ugh, Xaldin on proud was evil! I had to get Mickey to save me like 4 times...I haven't gotten to the world that never was yet...

jaxun
07-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Xaldin is damn retard!!! but still i beat all organization bosses with ease and by the way why is Xigbar hard???

Key of Destiny
07-28-2006, 06:13 AM
Xemnas: He was somewhat easy, if you don't count the amount of times you had to fight him. The only hard parts were when you were Riku and had to... er... kinda save Sora's heart from Xemnas and when you get pelted with those umm... lightsaber light thingies? -shrug- If you don't heal right before it or are to low on health then you're hung.

Xigbar: I was ok with him, he wasn't to hard after the first time I fought him. I just had to get used to his methods of attack. He was a sneaky one...

Xaldin: Hard. Mickey had to save me a couple times... He was so fast and stuff... He was just plain hard to beat, especialy when he became a Dragon thing...

Saix: Easy-ish. He thought he was all it, with his bezerkness. But he just made a fool of himself. His spontanious yelling was anoying though.

Axel: Ya didn't actualy fight him, if the Roxas part counted. If it did, he wasn't hard. I was so sad when he did his Kamikaze and died. He pwned though...

Demyx: At first sight, I thought 'This is gonna be a peice of cake...' BUT it wasn't. "Dance water, dance!" He kicked my a$$ :/ but a few tries later and he was swiming with the fishes, where he belongs.

Luxord: First time I fought I was like 'What in the world is this?' The time thing was SO confusing... It was an hour later that I finaly cut him in half wile tring to escape...

(Roxas: If the cutscene was an actual fight, it would of been one hell of a fight. Roxas kicks but... He totaly pwns Sora... I guess. I would of liked to fight him, or play him, after seeing him pwn the Neo-heartless in Deep Dive... But Noooo! T_T.)

Spammerman
07-28-2006, 06:18 AM
they were all easy. ive killed xemnas too many times.

Tavrobel
07-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Xaldin and Demyx are the hardest, but I had very little trouble with Xaldin. Demyx on the other hand...

Also, please cover up unnecessary plot spoilers.
Just because people know who the boss names are doesn't mean that they know why they are in the story.

And just to clarify, so no one gets them wrong:

Xemnas = lightsabers
Xigbar = sniper rifles/guns
Xaldin = lances, Beast's Castle
Saïx = crazy moon dancing demon man with the unnecessarily oversized ubar claymore that goes berserk
Axel = fought twice with Roxas, red hair, Reno wannabe
Demyx = the water guy who kills you because he's an ass
Luxord = Gambit wannabe with the cards and dice, properly trimmered haircut and the British accent

Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene are already dead.

Pouring Rain
08-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Xaldin hands down.

Ace14
08-01-2006, 11:24 PM
Xaldin was the hardest by far. Demyx was second place. Sai'x and Luxord were really easy. Same with Axel. Xigbar was slightly hard but not really.

Slicksword45
08-01-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm wondering, who voted Axel? he was sooooooooooooo easy....

First fight= he only has 105 hp.... very low. and only uses his bad attacks.

Second Fight= you Duelwield Keyblades and go mass pwngage on him

Northcrest
04-14-2007, 11:15 PM
Demyx to me because he was the 1st boss that I have ever fought that forced me to use my limits and summons. Especially because I'am playing this game on proud mode.

Ouch!
04-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Xigbar and Demyx were the only two I had to fight more than once. I felt Xigbar more, but that's only because I couldn't figure out how to survive the attack when he makes the stage ridiculously small and spams the lasers. Sometimes the simple solutions are the least obvious...

I had surprisingly little trouble with Xaldin. I'm sure there was a considerable amount of luck involved, but I got him on my first try. He was much easier on later playthroughs when I'd spent time keeping up with my forms.

qwertysaur
04-16-2007, 02:51 AM
xaldin was the only member of org. XIII to beat me.

Kanshisha
04-16-2007, 02:52 AM
the fifth guy through out the game..

Hazzard
04-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Woah, this is super old thread, but I voted for Xig-to the-Bar

Albel
04-17-2007, 12:22 AM
Xaldin no contest, I was saved bu my auto form about three times and saved by mickey twice. And Demyx, who I think is the second hardest, those two where the only members I died on.

PuPu
04-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Xaldin is very hard, especially facing him the first time, was hard because it was one of the fights where button mashing wasn't exactly going to get you far. For me, every time I tried to run up to him, he would hit me with his lances before I even got to him. And he can combo and hit you relentlessly before you can even heal, making it even hard when Mickey comes to save you. Though it's kind of easy when you time your attacks right, use the Jump reaction command well, and get the hang of it.

Demyx was also very hard. You could pull off a few combos on him, and then he counters and knocks you back with his own. Definitely the hardest would be when you have to kill the 10 water clones in 10 seconds. Even with the Wild Dance reaction command, it was VERY hard, and this fight could arguably be the hardest battle in KH2 (not counting Sephy).

A lot of people said the have trouble with Xigbar too, though he wasn't THAT hard. Well sure, he does relentlessly shoot lasers at you and only stops every once in a while to reload (since when did you need to reload a laser gun by the way?). Again, this is one of the fights where running up and X mashing probably won't get you very far, since he could just attack you from a distance and teleport before you even got to him. But really, its kind of really easy just to Guard and deflect his lasers right back at him and use the Warp Snipe reaction command.

So, in my opinion, it's either Demyx or Xaldin that's the hardest.

Spinz33
04-17-2007, 01:15 AM
It's been a while but the hardest one for me was the one at beast's castle.

Mercen-X
04-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Demyx was also very hard. Definitely the hardest would be when you have to kill the 10 water clones in 10 seconds.

Yeah, I forgot about that part.

Hazzard
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Demyx was also very hard. Definitely the hardest would be when you have to kill the 10 water clones in 10 seconds.

Yeah, I forgot about that part.

I nearly cried my eye balls out in that Boss fight. Demyx did pack a punch with the 10 second rule thing. What really would happen after 10 seconds anyway? (He's never shown actually knocking you out after 10 seconds) Isn't each just when Sora does that grumpy face, and crosses his arms?

Mercen-X
04-17-2007, 06:15 PM
You're right, I don't think they do tell. You just lose. It's stupid.

Alsray
04-17-2007, 10:06 PM
i say Xaldin?

and challenges to this choice?

Albel
04-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I nearly cried aswell after the 10sec thing, Xaldin had that attack which I swear was un-dodgable and unblockable.