PDA

View Full Version : nick names people call you

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 07:50 PM
i got a few nick names people call me. were i camp im spiderman and my friends are quw tip,jojo,tiny,bigs,craker jack,beny boy,and i spiderman. lol im also calld loverboy,cj on ff i use to be calld rd1 or red for short. lol till i changd my screen name.

what are some of your nicknames?

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Air and Airy, thats pretty much it

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Ninja. Seriously, people call me Ninja all the time.

Nominus Experse
07-25-2006, 08:02 PM
I don't believe I have any nicknames, just some pet names that my girlfriend sometimes playfully uses.

I do have a friend, however, that I call The Danimal and another that I call The Jew. Both of these nicknames are a play on their names.

Distain
07-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Still and Dman...yeeep

Griff
07-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Griff......duh

Medi
07-25-2006, 08:16 PM
On here some people seem to call me Medi or Medig. My history teacher always called me John Boy, and a lot of other teachers called me Mr. Herzog. When I was younger, everyone called me Johnny 5, after the robot. I guess they always called me that because I'm the fifth kid in my family.

AnnabelleRoxayne
07-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Umm, Anne or E-chan.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Umm, Anne or E-chan.
lol well i always call you anna. lol

AnnabelleRoxayne
07-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Yes well.... NYA!

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Yes well.... NYA!
lol :rolleyes2 :D :p

Lost Number
07-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Im just Ellen to most people. My friends have cool nicknames, though. Like Cormax, Leeroy Jones, and Squeazel.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Im just Ellen to most people. My friends have cool nicknames, though. Like Cormax, Leeroy Jones, and Squeazel.
lol i have a few of them....i wonted to be calld super man but they said it had to be the opasit of what i was soooo i got stcuk with spiderman lmao like im going to be lifting up cars anytime soon, it was spiderman or wonderwomen :mad: so i pickd spiderman. that and some of my friends acall me loverboy,CJ lmao

Chloe.
07-25-2006, 09:31 PM
My nickname is Blondie...even though im not blonde.....its a long story to how I got the nickname...but i wont go into that :D also one of friends keeps calling me JJ because my middle name is Jade....and people call me zoe because my name (chloe) sounds like zoe, so they call me zoe or chloe zoe or zoe chloe :p and its really confusing coz I have a friend called zoe.......:D

Reine
07-25-2006, 09:37 PM
My last name is Darkstorn, so ive had the nickname Dark for years, ever since I was seven. My old nicknames vanished with my name change, but these days, im jokingly called the Rainman, Rei, Asshat and a few others

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-25-2006, 09:47 PM
My Uncle from Nigeria calls me Josie. I don't want him to, but he does because he said that I am special. My full name is Josephine. I like that name.:) :kaocheer:

Omnislash07
07-25-2006, 09:47 PM
I've got a few depending on who i'm around, when im around my friends that are into sports they call me Nintendo cause thats what they associate to video games, if im with my video game playing friends they usually call me Tucker which is a character from Red v.s. Blue that i act and sound a lot like without even trying, also one of my friends calls me Apartments cause i started calling him Homes and another friend calls me Codak cause my name is Cody. And most of the teachers and other students I know but arent friends just call me Nix which is my last name.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 09:52 PM
everytime id go to my camp ground they say, YO WHAT UP SPIDERMAN? lmao so funny. i was geting something to eat at the store they have there and this little kid come up to me and asks me in front of everyone. whats your nick name? i said witch one, you mean for here. i look at him and laugh and i say spiderman kid laughs at me. i said, want to to see me lift up a car and swing from tree to tree with my web powers, he thought it was funny lmao :cool:

kawakami Gensai
07-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Skippy.....When I used to work at Kroger they called me that because I ran around the store like a maniac.

Hambone
07-25-2006, 10:59 PM
asshole.

Yuffie514
07-25-2006, 11:14 PM
my brother calls me Peanut Head for some reason. but my cousins and i dub him the RPG Nerd and his girlfriend would be WoW Killer, since he is constantly MMO-ing and then we make up stories about her beating him up. kind of like Goku and Chi-Chi...

Mythra
07-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Let's see, my best friend Amy calls me, the great red ninja, kid with red hair, mainly things concerning my hair. Which is red btw ;)

Ryth
07-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Well my girlfriend calls me Brennie and my other friends call me Brenn. Otherwise I'm Brennan.

Jess
07-26-2006, 12:55 AM
My most commonly used nicknames are: Macks, Baker, Colegate, Northern and Jessy*C. :D

Almost everybody I know has a nickname, or many. :jess:

Rocket Edge
07-26-2006, 01:20 AM
Bosco (mostly), Shoes (some), Lanod (some), Stoner Doner (one of my best friends does hehe), Donuts:rolleyes2 , D, The D Man, Don, etc...

Mum
07-26-2006, 02:25 AM
Depends on the person:

My niece called me Jutah
My 1st husband called me Jude
My 2nd husband: Doosa or Dorcus Radiatus
My B-in-Law called me Pretzel when I was a teenager
My present boyfriend calls me Plum Pea or Ju-death (my name's Judith De'Ath)
and to my forthcoming grandchild, I will be Granny D (think 'Denny Crane' of Boston Legal)
Mostly I just get called Mum because of my kids friends, although as they get older, they call me Jude now, coz I'm not that old compared to them any more.

SammieBabe
07-26-2006, 03:01 AM
Most people resort to Sam or get real creative and call me Sam-I-Am...:rolleyes2 Dr. Seuss ruined my childhood...
A few co-workers have given me pregnancy related nicknames such as, Belly, Preggo, Pregger, Mama, and blah blah blah...

feona17
07-26-2006, 03:28 AM
My real name is Feona.. and here are my nicknames..

Feoners
Fefer (used only by my boyfriend)
Fee
Fifi
Feah
Foo fee
Foonie
Buttercup (My two friends and I were hyper, and we named ourselves after the Powerpuff Girls)
Feces (used only by one person.. childhood friend, It's all good :p)
Feo
Feo-chan
Feonie

And there's more, just can't think.

abrojtm
07-26-2006, 06:11 AM
Jarrod, J-Rod, Father, Subway, Fogle.

Ramza Beoulve
07-26-2006, 07:25 AM
shadow, crono, sebas or shadowcrono

sometimes, and only when they risk their lifes, they call me...

Teto...

Shut up

-TIDUS-
07-26-2006, 07:36 AM
Almost everyone at school calls me Kobe, because I always yell that when I shoot in basketball practice.

Raja Bell
Hot Jizz (in relation to Hot Sauce on And 1 Mixtape Tour)
The Managa
J-Rod
Great Brown Jyp (don't ask)
Wayne Rooney (yell that everytime in soccer/football when I touch the ball)