PDA

View Full Version : ahh that aint funny:(

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 07:55 PM
do you hate it when people laugh about things that are serious issues? I certainly do, the school teacher cant seem to say sex without some people laughing, it gets on my nerves

I Took the Red Pill
07-25-2006, 07:56 PM
It doesn't bother me too much, I just ignore them and refrain from joining in.

Craig
07-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Is the school teacher 12?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Heh. I have always been one of those kids that laugh. But usually it is because of an inside joke that it reminded me of, or I just wanna piss some one off.

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 07:57 PM
No he or she who is teaching me is a teacher not 12, that was total spam stop it ok!!

Loony BoB
07-25-2006, 07:58 PM
I certainly don't appreciate it when people laugh at misfortune.

Nominus Experse
07-25-2006, 07:59 PM
What particularily peeves me in methods that words can barely hope to describe is when people make fun out of an issue such as rape. There is no excuse, in my mind, to make light of a serious, violent action against someone's humanity and well being, especially when rape can very well scar a person's perception of various instances that will undoubtedly arise later in their life.

bipper
07-25-2006, 08:00 PM
No he or she who is teaching me is a teacher not 12, that was total spam stop it ok!!

Crash.numbers! is that you!?

Distain
07-25-2006, 08:00 PM
do you hate it when people laugh about things that are serious issues? I certainly do, the school teacher cant seem to say sex without some people laughing, it gets on my nerves

Maybe the teacher is to insucure/imature to take about sex with students.

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 08:01 PM
No the teacher doesent laugh some pupils do

drunkymonkey
07-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Is the school teacher 12? No he or she who is teaching me is a teacher not 12, that was total spam stop it ok!!I think he merely misunderstood your statement.

It depends on how you make fun of the actual 'serious issue' you are talking about. I'm all for laughing about almost most things, as long as it is actually clever and not too offensive.

Besides, there's no point in life if you can't get some fun out of it.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Oi. People. He wasn't saying that the teacher laughed. He is saying that the people who do laugh when the teacher says that annoy him.

G SpOtZ
07-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Stereotyping is a serious issue, but some jokes are too funny to not laugh at.

lovehurts
07-25-2006, 08:04 PM
<!--SEX!! HAHAHAHAHA! SEX!!! :p :p :p

*slaps knee* SEX!!! HAAAAAAAA !!! !HA HHO HO HO HO !!!! HAHAHA!

SEX!!!! :p :p :p :p

*ha ha ha ha breathing ...breathing...*

http://www.websophist.com/Laughing_OldManToonTM.gif

HA AH AH HA!!!

SEX!!!! BHHAHAHAHAHAHWHHAHAAH!-->EDIT BY BoB: Too spammy.

Psydekick
07-25-2006, 08:04 PM
IB has got it, and drunkymonkey i agree sometimes its ok to laugh but when its quite serious it is not

Medi
07-25-2006, 08:05 PM
I once knew a person who laughed at someone who got raped. Not funny at all.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 08:05 PM
i get sex ed on my bus by my bus driver. lol tells us how to do it and everything lmao its funny comeing from the bus driver:p tell us what condoms to buy and everything so funny.

drunkymonkey
07-25-2006, 08:17 PM
IB has got it, and drunkymonkey i agree sometimes its ok to laugh but when its quite serious it is notAnd how do you draw the line? Stuff like rape, abortion, and pedophilia are not funny. But let's put it this way. I've just said pedophilia is not funny, yet I laughed at the part in Shaun of the Dead when Shaun said that his stepdad touched him as a child, because yes, issues like that happen, and issues that happen are not funny, but the joke was funny.
Similarly, that pedophilia episode of Brass Eye was stonking hilarious, because it was an excellent satire on the media.
You could say the cruxifiction of Jesus Christ should never be joked about, but in doing that, you'd be condemning something like The Life of Brian. Suicide bombers were also laughed at in that film as well.
It is pointless and dangerous to go about telling people things shou;dn't be laughed at, because if we never talk about it, it's swept underneath the rug and we try to forget about it. This doesn't work.

Alive-Cat
07-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Nope, careth I do not.

Venom
07-25-2006, 08:44 PM
I laugh at the stupider things in life.

Anaisa
07-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Humour can be derived from virtually every situation. You can take something unamusing an turn it into something amusing without it being offensive, because you can create a scenario with the same subject matter, but make it so it's so far away from actual happenings, an the reality of the situation, that it's both amusing an inoffensive. Does your teacher say "sex" in an amusing way perhaps? I wouldn't consider sex to be a serious issue that nobody should make jokes about. An I don't see why anybody would be offended by somebody finding something humorous about it.

Old Manus
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
I roffled when you typed sex :(

Reine
07-25-2006, 11:38 PM
I roffled when Old Maggot posted

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 11:46 PM
I once knew a person who laughed at someone who got raped. Not funny at all.
thats fuck'd up:mad:

Distain
07-26-2006, 03:31 AM
No the teacher doesent laugh some pupils do

woops:eep:

Hambone
07-26-2006, 04:18 AM
When people laugh at me. It's not funny.

Christmas
07-26-2006, 06:05 AM
I'm always dead serious.

Yamaneko
07-26-2006, 06:49 AM
The trick to humor is to make people believe you're serious. Of course then no one but you laughs and sometimes you get your assed kicked. It totally worth it though.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-26-2006, 06:54 AM
gosh i remember laughing when someone mentioned the word sex bossom, booger like the whole lot (i laugh easily...still do though...hmm) those words in itself fine maybe your taking it too seriously but when you mean serious issues like rape, murder, war thats not right to laugh about!

And you gotta know its school, maybe people arent mature as yourself but try to get abit of fun outta it while you still can ok!

Luara
07-26-2006, 11:27 AM
AHAHAHA
wait, what a prevert teacher you've got there! :love:

Laugh at face of Danger
07-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Heh, i can control when i laugh, and i definitely don't laugh when people are being serious, because it makes them angry, and angry people like to hit things :(

People who laugh at misfortune are all blood sucking vultures. Now i'm going to sit and wait for people to talk about my name.

Shlup
07-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Some people here need to learn how to read.