PDA

View Full Version : DISNEY MOVIE!!!!!!!! NAZI LAND

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 09:08 PM
This is Donald Duck, yup yup. And it's 100% authentic Disney manufacture. But...IT'S DONALD DUCK IN NAZI LAND!!! This video is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-jEsNaPus

Sylvie
07-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Well it IS Walt Disney... and he hated the Jews.

DeathKnight
07-25-2006, 09:12 PM
sad

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 09:13 PM
sad
yea it was...some of it was funny. i liked the part were he keept geting kickd in the ass. it was sad...but funny...sorta

seaniccus
07-25-2006, 09:22 PM

Umm.... this cartoon is ANTI-Nazi, made during WWII as Anti-Nazi propoganda. Note how at the end it's a dream and donald is glad that he lives in america? How Donald has a miserable time in Nazi land, deomonstrating that Nazi Germany is a bad place?

UltimateSpamGrover
07-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Eww. Disney.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-25-2006, 09:26 PM

Umm.... this cartoon is ANTI-Nazi, made during WWII as Anti-Nazi propoganda. Note how at the end it's a dream and donald is glad that he lives in america? How Donald has a miserable time in Nazi land, deomonstrating that Nazi Germany is a bad place?
hmm well put

Rase
07-25-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't really see how this cartoon is anti-semitic, it seems to be more pro-American or anti-Nazi.

Anyway, it's an interesting little piece of propoganda. I remember hearing somewhere that the actual version of the song "Der Fueher's Face" had a farting sound accompanying each "HEIL!", to signify farting in Hitler and the other men's respective faces.

Xaven
07-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah, you do realize that the whole thing was a horrid dream of Donald's, and that he wakes up at the end in relief that he's a citizen of the U.S. Some of you guys seems to have missed that.

I also don't see what's so great about this. Seems like just another pointless YouTube video topic.

Sylvie
07-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I just noticed it... I posted that before I saw the end. :p

Alive-Cat
07-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Thank you, DAFH, THANKYOU. :) <3

KentaRawr!
07-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Was that green thing supposed to be Japanese? I have lost all faith in... whoever made that cartoon.

Distain
07-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Eww. Disney.

is'nt he frozen somewhere down in the magic kingdoms basement?

KentaRawr!
07-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Eww. Disney.

is'nt he frozen somewhere down in the magic kingdoms basement?

Not anymore. They have de-frosted him, and he is out to make another Nazi Land Cartoon! :eek:

SammieBabe
07-25-2006, 10:21 PM
It was just propaganda. There was tons of it around that time, and every country was guilty of it.
And Walt Disney is not frozen under Disney World...:rolleyes2

Hambone
07-25-2006, 10:49 PM
The part where Donald went insane made me lol.

Shlup
07-26-2006, 08:03 PM
I downloaded a bunch of these but this is the first time I watched one all the way through. Hillarious.

Rengori
07-26-2006, 09:59 PM
It was just propaganda. There was tons of it around that time, and every country was guilty of it.
And Walt Disney is not frozen under Disney World...:rolleyes2
We know, he was unfrozen. Didn't you read Kentarou's post?

Anyway, this was a crapload better than most cartoons today.

boris no no
07-26-2006, 10:08 PM
heh, propaganda is so funny

Fonzie
07-26-2006, 10:41 PM
The next KH Sora will try and stop Hitler!!!

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 10:42 PM
The next KH Sora will try and stop Hitler!!!
theres an idea, maybe he will stop globle worming too :D :p :rolleyes2

KentaRawr!
07-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Hitler is Ansem! :eek:

Skyblade
07-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Truly a wonderful cartoon. Free speech was such a wonderful thing when it lasted. Try something like that now days and you'd receive five tons of hate mail. Millions of people would complain that you can't show it because you might offend someone. Walt Disney didn't care about offending the damned Nazis, he had a point, and he made it well. It's a pity that our country is becoming more like that portrayal of Nazi land than the free US that Donald awoke in.

Roto13
07-27-2006, 04:18 AM
This one is worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskTSjy5Scc

I Took the Red Pill
07-27-2006, 04:28 AM
This one is worse.

Those were some bad snipers. I mean Donald was practically a sitting duck in that pond.

Sorry, had to say it:D

Fonzie
07-27-2006, 04:31 AM
Is it me or should donald be the King in KH? He's seen more action then anyone in it.

stuffing
07-27-2006, 04:35 AM
wtf

boris no no
07-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Truly a wonderful cartoon. Free speech was such a wonderful thing when it lasted. Try something like that now days and you'd receive five tons of hate mail. Millions of people would complain that you can't show it because you might offend someone. Walt Disney didn't care about offending the damned Nazis, he had a point, and he made it well. It's a pity that our country is becoming more like that portrayal of Nazi land than the free US that Donald awoke in.
I'm unsure if you understand quite what proparganda is...

Rengori
07-27-2006, 09:33 PM
This one is worse.

That episode was funny. Escpecially the Japanese stereotypes.

VengefulRonin
07-27-2006, 11:49 PM
Wow, those are terrible, all the stereotypes and whatnot. xD Cant say i blame disney though, after all, we WERE at war with those nations, so it was a good way to feed nationalism to the children.

It was certainly amazing to see all those swastikas, since those are so taboo now, and you wouldnt DARE draw one for fear of being labeled a nazi. America is too touchy these days -___-

farplaner
07-28-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm unsure if you understand quite what proparganda is...

No doubt! So Boris, are you saying that Disney is some kind of hero for "speaking out despite censorship?" The more likely case is that our [the American] government probably commisioned this cartoon, and Disney was quick to jump on the dollars...

Shoden
07-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Disney for president... Wait he's dead... Or is he?

KentaRawr!
07-31-2006, 09:37 PM

He's been de-frosted and he is running for president. Then he's going to make more Nazi Land cartoons.

Shoden
07-31-2006, 11:37 PM

He's been de-frosted and he is running for president. Then he's going to make more Nazi Land cartoons.

Once I manage to get over to the US, I'll disguise myself and vote for him.
In Robot Chicken he was turned into a spiderbot who eats cuban kids.