PDA

View Full Version : explain me about the queen card quest

Mestre ninja X
07-25-2006, 10:25 PM
i want to take more card and i need to know about this quest

Xurts
07-26-2006, 12:22 AM
If you loose certain cards intentionally to the QoC (Queen of Cards), and you send her to Dollet, she will give the card you lost to her to her artist father, and he will make a new card based on the card you lost. Then the Queen gives the card you lost to her son. You can find him in the last door to the right one screen south of the Dollet Pub. You can win back all of the cards the QoC asks for from her son.

Here are the cards she wants:

Minimog (win from the boy running around Balamb Garden)
Sacred (defeat Minotaur and Sacred at the TUK)
Chicobo (complete the Chocobo Forests Side-quest)
Alexander (win from Piet at Lunar Station)
Doomtrain (this is the card that is made by losing Alexander)

Giver her Minimog, and the Kiros card will be created. The man in black in the left side of the street by the Shopping Arcade in Deling City will have the Kiros card. Lose Sacred and the Irvine card will be created. You can win Irvine from Flo (Mayor Dobe's wife) at FH. Lose Chicobo and the Chubby Chocobo card will be created. You can win that from the guy sitting on the bench by the Library in Balamb Garden. Lose Alexander and the Doomtrain card will be created. The bartender on the right in the Timber pub will have Doomtrain. Lose Doomtrain and the Phoenix card will be created. The presedential aid in the Presendential Palace in Esthar will have the Phoenix card. Then you're done!

Make sure, every time you lose a card to the QoC, that she goes either to Balamb or Dollet. If she goes somewhere other than those two places reset. Shuttling her back and forth between Dollet and Balamb will make the quest alot easier and quicker.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Well Xurts explained everything perfectly as usual..but just so you know you can challenge the card queen at disk 4 at the same place were the capsule from the lunar base falled, and obtain the cards from the Card Queen quest.

The only problem is that you will have to play with all the rules which can be pretty bad, but you can always reset if you lose an important card to her. I always do it, and just to play safe whenever i win one of her rare cards i safe and then challenge her again,;)

Xurts
07-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Well Xurts explained everything perfectly as usual..but just so you know you can challenge the card queen at disk 4 at the same place were the capsule from the lunar base falled, and obtain the cards from the Card Queen quest.

The only problem is that you will have to play with all the rules which can be pretty bad, but you can always reset if you lose an important card to her. I always do it, and just to play safe whenever i win one of her rare cards i safe and then challenge her again,;)
<3 :D

I always start the QoC Quest as soon as possible in the game. One of the many reasons why I do this is that it yields very good rewards, even if you are not a big card player. Once you get the newly made cards, they can be modded into useful items. Kiros will mod into 3 Accelerators which teach a GF Auto-Haste. So if you lost Minimog to her earlier, you can equip everyone with Auto-Haste before the fight with Edea in Disk 1. Wait until Balamb Garden becomes mobile, and you can mod Irvine into 3 Rocket Engines. They will teach a GF Spd+40%. You can get Chubby Chocobo too, which mods into 100 LuvLuvGs. They raise your GF compatibility. The LuvLuvGs aren't that great, but the Speed is. These items will give you a huge advantage in upcoming battles, especially with Auto-Haste and Spd+40%. Whooosh!

....Or maybe I am just obsessed with cards?

Mestre ninja X
07-27-2006, 01:52 AM
i win all cc group but where i can found king menber?

Xurts
07-27-2006, 03:20 AM
Go to the Infirmary and challenge Dr. Kadawoki. She will tell you that she used to be King, but she gave it up to someone else. Then go to your Dormitory and choose to take a rest. King should wake you up and challenge you at night.

Mestre ninja X
07-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Go to the Infirmary and challenge Dr. Kadawoki. She will tell you that she used to be King, but she gave it up to someone else. Then go to your Dormitory and choose to take a rest. King should wake you up and challenge you at night.

i do this but don't happen nothing

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-27-2006, 03:46 PM
You have to be alone in the room and you have to press square when the screen turns black i think.

Xurts
07-27-2006, 08:21 PM

i do this but don't happen nothing
Then you haven't beaten all of the suits yet. Jack, Club, Diamond, Joker, Spade, and Heart. Have you beaten all of them?

When I did it I had a full party (Squall, Irvine, and Quistis), and King came and challenged me right away when I took a nap. You don't have to press any buttons to trigger the event. King will actually challenge you and go right to the game.

King-Killer
07-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Continue sleeping...
If you did beat them all.

hplvr
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
I have a question about the queen of cards too....
At the beginning of the game I got my Ifrit card, and I went to Balamb City to challeneg some ppl, and I faced this random girl I found and it happened to be the Queen OF Cards..... so after I lost it I didnt know that she went somewhere else, so I have no idea where she is after I lost to her in Balamb, I am at Disc 2, the part after you visit Trabia Garden......where would she be?
and is there any way to win back the cards you gave to the QoC?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-27-2006, 09:05 PM
I always have to press the square button.

Xurts
07-27-2006, 09:18 PM
I have a question about the queen of cards too....
At the beginning of the game I got my Ifrit card, and I went to Balamb City to challeneg some ppl, and I faced this random girl I found and it happened to be the Queen OF Cards..... so after I lost it I didnt know that she went somewhere else, so I have no idea where she is after I lost to her in Balamb, I am at Disc 2, the part after you visit Trabia Garden......where would she be?
and is there any way to win back the cards you gave to the QoC?
If she was in Balamb, then she is probably either in Deling City or Dollet. You can find out where she is going by talking to her again once you give her a card that she wants.

You can only win back the cards that she wants. She will give them to her son in Dollet. You can find him one screen south of the Dollet Pub, through the last door on the right. Her son will only have the card you lost if you send her to Dollet.

So, you can only win back Minimog, Sacred, Chicobo, Alexander, and Doomtrain. I'm sorry to tell you, but she doesn't want the Ifrit card. The only way to get it back is to play the CC Group members on the Ragnarok in Disk 4.

Jimmy, I never had to press any buttons to get King to challenge me. I just had to rest.

hplvr
07-27-2006, 09:30 PM
o so I can win my Ifirt card from CC group members? kool!
So she dosent want the Ifrit card.... but took it from me once i lost it to her? i dont get it....

Xurts
07-27-2006, 09:35 PM
o so I can win my Ifirt card from CC group members? kool!
So she dosent want the Ifrit card.... but took it from me once i lost it to her? i dont get it....
Yes, but only when they are in the Ragnarok in Disk 4.

That's just the way the game's card AI works. Once you lose, it will take the strongest card in your hand.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Thatīs way i always get a lot of boss cards they are quite powerfull and there is always more than one.

hplvr
07-28-2006, 01:38 AM
hmmm welll I found the QoC, but she dosnet have my Ifrit card, so that means that someone from the CC Club has it right? ive played her a million times, but she never ever has it, but when I look in my card inventory, it says that the Queen still has Ifrit.... im soooo confused

Xurts
07-28-2006, 02:19 AM
hmmm welll I found the QoC, but she dosnet have my Ifrit card, so that means that someone from the CC Club has it right? ive played her a million times, but she never ever has it, but when I look in my card inventory, it says that the Queen still has Ifrit.... im soooo confused
Dude, I just explained to you that you cannot win back cards that she doesn't want. Read my above posts.

hplvr
07-28-2006, 02:36 AM
Dude, I just explained to you that you cannot win back cards that she doesn't want. Read my above posts.
oooo so i can only win that one back from the CC group members but ONLY on ragnarok.....kkk i get it now thnx :D:D

Xurts
07-28-2006, 03:20 AM
oooo so i can only win that one back from the CC group members but ONLY on ragnarok.....kkk i get it now thnx :D:D
Correct.

Mestre ninja X
07-28-2006, 03:37 PM
i lost sacred,alexander,mini-mog for her and she goes to dollet, after she go to galbadia where is this place, and after where she will go

Cookie
07-28-2006, 04:05 PM
You don't no where Galbadia is?

Mestre ninja X
07-28-2006, 04:09 PM
i knew where is galbadia garden , but now the garden fly , i don't know where is galbadia

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-28-2006, 04:11 PM
When she says she is going towards Galbadia it means she is going to Deling city i think...

Mestre ninja X
07-28-2006, 05:23 PM
where i can found she in deling city ?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-28-2006, 06:48 PM
At the deling hotel.

Cookie
07-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Yeah shes near the front desk in the deling hotel

Xurts
07-28-2006, 08:01 PM
You really should have reset when she went to Galbadia. It will be a while before she will return to Dollet now...

You don't want her in Galbadia because from there, she tends to travel to FH then to Esthar then to Lunar Gate. From Lunar Gate, you must search for her (she won't tell you where she's going from there). So, stick to Balamb and Dollet.