PDA

View Full Version : i think edward sucks how bout you

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 05:36 AM
i think edward suck the worst when i have him i just make him hide the whole time. tell me what you think

Sephex
07-26-2006, 05:54 AM
I think he probably can type more clearly than you, though.

abrojtm
07-26-2006, 05:57 AM
Yes, he probably gets about 100 WPM with all that practice twidling his fingers.
Anyway, Edgar sucks as a fighter (in the originals), but his character and development is satisfactory.

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 06:02 AM
a harp is a gay weapon the sitar from KH is a cool instrument weapon. edward is like a gay red robin hood i think he was just geting married for the sake of children he's to much of a pussy to be straight.

The English language has tens of thousands of words so please pick some different to express yourself with in the future. Don't be so crude and derogatory. ~ Leeza

Zeromus_X
07-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Someone needs to meet Captain Maxx Power.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Oh, dear. Maxx Power is going to beat the crap out of you once he sees this.

HowlingMonkey
07-26-2006, 10:49 AM

Agreed. *settles down to watch* Anyone want popcorn?

Slade
07-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Edge was worse. I don't usually hate game characters but I really hated Edge........

Edward, on the other hand, I rather liked. I like his contribution to the story line and how he overcome his fears.

Nominus Experse
07-26-2006, 11:37 AM

Not too much butter, I hope? Makes the popcorn soggy and whatnot.

Sefie1999AD
07-26-2006, 12:55 PM
a harp is a gay weapon the sitar from KH is a cool instrument weapon. edward is like a gay red robin hood i think he was just geting married for the sake of children he's to much of a pussy to be straight.

Oh, so you're bashing Edward just because of his homosexuality, which isn't even mentioned in the game? I see. :rolleyes2 I don't think Edward is that bad. His last harp (until he leaves the party) does quite a lot of damage, and I've heard he's a relatively strong character in FFIVA when you can freely choose your party members near the end of the game. In terms of storyline, he may not be the bravest fighter out there, but he redeemed himself at least for me when he played the Twin Harp to disable the Dark Elf's magnetic field.

f f freak
07-26-2006, 02:50 PM
I liked Edward he was cool and pretty strong as well if you train him enough.

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 04:32 PM

Oh, so you're bashing Edward just because of his homosexuality, which isn't even mentioned in the game? I see. :rolleyes2 I don't think Edward is that bad. His last harp (until he leaves the party) does quite a lot of damage, and I've heard he's a relatively strong character in FFIVA when you can freely choose your party members near the end of the game. In terms of storyline, he may not be the bravest fighter out there, but he redeemed himself at least for me when he played the Twin Harp to disable the Dark Elf's magnetic field.

Yeah you couldent have beat the dark elf otherwise but in a regular battle he sucks the strongest characters are kain and cecil

f f freak
07-26-2006, 06:03 PM
He's pretty okay in a normal battle. You could use him as a healer or do the psycho edward trick which rocks.

TRANS_AM409
07-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Yeah but for me items where more effective so i just made edward hide so he didnt get killed.

Evastio
07-26-2006, 08:56 PM
I like how Edward's personality developes throughout the story. Also in FFIV Advance he is a lot more useful once you get his Ultimate Equipment. Especially once he gets the Chant ability.

TRANS_AM409
07-27-2006, 12:44 AM
maby i havent got his ultamite equepment

Zeromus_X
07-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Yes, but if you compare anyone to Cain or Cecil, then they'd probably fall short, wouldn't they?

Psycho-Gilbert is great, and his Harps do average damage besides. They also seem to do great damage against undead enemies, I've noticed (9,999!). You want to know who sucks? Cid. He's slow and he often can't equip shields. Yes, it's great he can have 9,999 HP, but he's so freaking slow compared to the other characters (this is everyone at level 99 with best equipment.)

Tavrobel
07-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Thank God das Captain isn't here. He would tear you apart until the end of the world. Maybe it'll get to a point where the world never actually existed.

Edward > Demyx; anyday, anywhere, at any level (even level 10 where he does like, 10 damage and Cecil does something like 200 against the enemies, and even when Demyx can fly across the screen with a stream of geysers and kill you in two hits, Edward still wins because he is within a 100 yeard vicinity of Rydia at certain points in the game)

Already taken care of.
*prepares for a great amount of kernel popping*

TRANS_AM409
07-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Yes, but if you compare anyone to Cain or Cecil, then they'd probably fall short, wouldn't they

Yes i suppose your Right but i still hate edward.

nik0tine
07-27-2006, 05:36 AM
yeah edward is gay lol! :mad2:

TRANS_AM409
07-27-2006, 05:41 AM
yeah edward is gay lol! :mad2:
yeah

f f freak
07-27-2006, 11:21 AM
yeah edward is gay lol!

Of course yet he was dating a girl that makes a lot of sense.

Sylvie
07-27-2006, 11:32 PM
This is such a childish thread... -_-

First off, you're bashing Edward because you think he's gay. Actually you say he's:

to much of a pussy to be straight.

I hope a gay person comes and bashes you for this.

gsmagi86
07-28-2006, 05:30 PM
To answer your question ... no I don't suck

Peter_20
07-28-2006, 05:56 PM
a harp is a gay weapon the sitar from KH is a cool instrument weapon. edward is like a gay red robin hood i think he was just geting married for the sake of children he's to much of a pussy to be straight.So being wimpy automatically makes you gay? :rolleyes2

I think he was average; his character was pretty good.
He tended to be a pain in battle alright (though he DID show some usefulness with his status attacks :D), but his personality was cool and fitted the game very well.

Leeza
07-29-2006, 02:35 AM
I'm not happy with all of the derogatory attitude and spam in this thread so I'll close it.