PDA

View Full Version : Clerks 2

Kefka_Almighty
07-26-2006, 07:10 AM
Has anyone else see Clerks 2 yet? Of the three movies I've seen by Kevin Smith (Clerks, Clerks 2, and Dogma), I'd have to say my order of preference would be Clerks 2, Dogma, and Clerks. I have a lot to say about the movie, but I'll get to that later.

I Took the Red Pill
07-26-2006, 07:12 AM
I absolutely loved Clerks, so I'm kind of afraid that seeing Clerks 2 will ruin it for me:( . I've heard it was decent though, so I'll probably see it eventually.

Moon Rabbits
07-26-2006, 07:18 AM
The only good thing to come out of Kevin Smith was Dogma. And even that was only slightly above the average comedy.

I predict:

Clerks II will suck like the first one.

Necronopticous
07-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Clerks II was genius on so many levels that I wouldn't even know where to begin talking about it.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-26-2006, 08:39 AM
I haven't seen any of the movies that have been mentioned. Well, at least I know who Silent Bob and Jay are.

farplaner
07-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Has anyone else see Clerks 2 yet? Of the three movies I've seen by Kevin Smith (Clerks, Clerks 2, and Dogma), I'd have to say my order of preference would be Clerks 2, Dogma, and Clerks. I have a lot to say about the movie, but I'll get to that later.

I'd like to hear what you have to say about the films, as my list would go: Clerks, Dogma, (haven't seen the sequel yet) so I'll place Mallrats here. However, if Smith follows the same path that was set by jay and silent bob strike back, it doesn't bode well for clerks II in my opinion.