PDA

View Full Version : Golden Toad, Golden Dragon and DK Matter

shirlujest
07-26-2006, 03:12 PM
I am just about to go into Zeromus for about the 4th time. I have Edge up to 75. Is that strong enough for him to steal the DKMatter??? So far when I try I get the message 'detected by the enemy'. Also I have been running around in the Cave of Trials looking for the Golden Toad which one of the walkthroughs says is there and the Sealed Cave for the Yellow Dragon......also recommended by a walkthrough. Where am I going wrong here??? Any thoughts??? I will take any help I can get.

Thanx Much
Shirl

Sefie1999AD
07-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I don't know about the rest of the questions, but I've stolen Dark Matter from Zeromus a few times even with Edge on level 60 (on SNES). Getting it seems to be quite random. Sometimes Edge steals it on his first try, sometimes he can't get it after 10-20+ attempts. I'm not really sure you need Dark Matter anyway. The times I managed to steal it, it didn't reduce the damage done by Big Bang at all, and I've heard stories how its effect is random: sometimes it reduces Big Bang's damage, sometimes it doesn't do anything, sometimes it even increases the damage.

shirlujest
07-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanx much for the info. I will keep looking for the others. I don't think I would lose anything by not getting 100% of the enemies but will still try.

Thanx much
Shirl

cecil+rosa
08-24-2006, 09:19 PM
dkmatter?

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Uber-rare steal from blue-spaghetti Zeromus. Reduces damage from Big Bang attack (but I've heard it actually has a random effect on the damage).

Jowy
08-25-2006, 01:38 AM
From what I've seen he uses it less frequently as well.

Yar
10-16-2006, 11:01 PM
DKMatter is fake (I mean it exists, just doesn't work like that.) The truth is Bigbang has a 800-2,200 damage window.

Evastio
10-16-2006, 11:17 PM
You mixed up the Golden Dragon (found in Lunar Subterranean) and the Yellow Dragon (found in the Sealed Cave).

The Yellow Dragon should be in the deeper floors of the sealed cave.

It's also possible to encounter the Golden Toad in the Lunar Ruins in the Baron Waterway Remembrance Floor. He seems to be more common there. If you insist on finding him in the Cave of Trials use a Siren at any floor past the 2nd floor (the first floor has a Yellow Dragon for a Siren encounter. You can also encounter the Yellow Dragon that way).

Goldenboko
10-22-2006, 02:12 PM
I believe Dark Matter actually reduces Big Bangs Bio like after affects, therefore I don't find it worth it. I've never stolen it and in my current game I don't intend to either considering if I get hit with Big Bang I'll die anyway.

Sephex
10-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Just to let you know, I choose not to steal the Dark Matter from him, and I have never had any trouble with the Zeromus. My levels are always "alright" on top of that (late 50s-early 60s). The couple of times I have tried it, I have seen no real difference.

Rinoa4ever
10-25-2006, 03:01 AM
If you have a few Siren's you can use it to call the Yellow Dragon on 2nd floor and the Golden Toad on the last floor.