PDA

View Full Version : funnyset thing you did when you were a kid

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 07:30 PM
lol what was the funnyest thing you did when you were a kid?

id have to say a few things, when i was like 4 i was playing saga and they hasd this thing calld saga channel and like id pick a game off there and play it, well id force my sister and her friend to read it to me. i made my sisters friend cry, she goes "I DONT KNOW HWO TO READ!!!" lmao id screem "READ IT!!" she started sounding it out and crying at the same time lmao i drove everyone in sane lmao. and there would be the time i bunjy jumpd off the swing set with a chain around my leg with my sister and rode the sled down the slyd and stairs and got on my sisters shulder and we put on my moms big over cout and made are selves look toller lmao i had a lot.

Fonzie
07-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Funniest you mean?

Also when i was a kid i fell off my bike and landed into a rock pit and busted my head wide open. Almost died of the blood loss. Oh i thought you meant painful :(

Psydekick
07-26-2006, 07:33 PM
I still am a kid!!!!

Anyway i trip over my shoelace so many times and other people always lol:D oh wait:(

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Funniest you mean?

Also when i was a kid i feel off my bike and landed into a rock pit and busted my head wide open. Almost died of blood loss. Oh i thought you meant painful :(
no if i meant painful id tell you the time how i busted my chin open 3 times, 1st time i fellt into a creak while rideing my bike and got knockd out on inpack and busted my chin open on a brick. 2nd time playing on my porch and fell and busted my chin open again on the metal bars. 3rd time i dont remember what happnd.

Alive-Cat
07-26-2006, 07:34 PM
I put a feather half way into my bottom and ran around my grandparent's house trying to fly. :bigsmile:

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 07:37 PM
I put a feather half way into my bottom and ran around my grandparent's house trying to fly. :bigsmile:
wow....now dont that beat all:eek:

Shlup
07-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm voting for coving myself in the grocery store and yelling at my dad "DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!" He, however, was not so amused.

Lenna
07-26-2006, 07:59 PM
I used to love sleeping so much, that I'd go upstairs and not say goodnight to my parents, the only downside on this, is that I loved to sleep in a blooming box (plastic stacker box) now I have a bad back the majority of the time.. and I'm only 19!!!!

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 08:03 PM
I used to love sleeping so much, that I'd go upstairs and not say goodnight to my parents, the only downside on this, is that I loved to sleep in a blooming box (plastic stacker box) now I have a bad back the majority of the time.. and I'm only 19!!!!
you know what they say, loverlips were are your teeth >< (dont ask im random today)

BardTard
07-26-2006, 08:15 PM
in 2nd grade I brought a dead rat to school

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 08:15 PM
in 2nd grade I brought a dead rat to school
awsome ^^ thats cool:p :D

Distain
07-26-2006, 09:21 PM

well, nothing really compares to that, but when i was little, like 2 years old, My mom brought me over to her freinds house. So she had me in her arms right, and her and her freind were talken , when a little fluff thing whent down her freinds top. Me, being the horomonal 2 year old that I was, dove right in after it, and got stuck.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 09:23 PM

well, nothing really compares to that, but when i was little, like 2 years old, My mom brought me over to her freinds house. So she had me in her arms right, and her and her freind were talken , when a little fluff thing whent down her freinds top. Me, being the horomonal 2 year old that I was, dove right in after it, and got stuck.
thats funny :D :p lmao

Shiny
07-26-2006, 09:25 PM
I used to wear a towel around my neck as cape and pretended I was flying.

I pretended that I was Jasmine from the movie Aladin. I would use my stuffed monkey as Apu and a pillow as the flying carpet.

I put on a variety show (using a walkman) with my brother and it included 2 hours of us singing into toy cups and jumping on the couch.

Distain
07-26-2006, 09:29 PM
I used to wear a towel around my neck as cape and pretended I was flying.

I pretended that I was Jasmine from the movie Aladin. I would use my stuffed monkey as Apu and a pillow as the flying carpet.

I put on a variety show (using a walkman) with my brother and it included 2 hours of us singing into toy cups and jumping on the couch.

thats cute:)

BardTard
07-26-2006, 09:52 PM

hahaha that's funny :lol:

boris no no
07-26-2006, 09:53 PM
This thread scares me somewhat ;__;

The funniest thing I did as a kid was probally making a den in the local churchyard with my brothers and sister and we played on all the grave and stuff. The vicor was not pleased with this and chased us all out shouting at us ^^

black_cloud
07-26-2006, 10:39 PM
the funniest thing i did when i was a kid is to stay a kid

Hambone
07-26-2006, 10:43 PM
When I was like...4, I would throw my socks away after I used them for the day.

Levian
07-26-2006, 10:48 PM
When I was 5, this 6 year old chick asked me if I wanted to have sex. I didn't know what it was so I asked her, and boy did she know what it was. I was so grossed out. I did say yes out of curiousity, but we ended up playing Super Mario Bros. 2 instead. Still, telling my friends I lost it at the age of 5 would be awesome. :/

black_cloud
07-26-2006, 10:50 PM
When I was 5, this 6 year old chick asked me if I wanted to have sex. I didn't know what it was so I asked her, and boy did she know what it was. I was so grossed out. I did say yes out of curiousity, but we ended up playing Super Mario Bros. 2 instead. Still, telling my friends I lost it at the age of 5 would be awesome. :/

lol

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 10:52 PM
hehehe i was makeing out with my ex behind my cuz house everyday when i was over. she was his naber her and her sister liked me. lmao when i was 5

Owen Macwere
07-26-2006, 10:57 PM
I escaped from the house when I was 4 or 3. and went to the market. the funny thing is that the market was too far and I never went to it before. but I meneged to go and comeback save. Lol. :D

Decessus
07-27-2006, 12:25 AM
At school I put plastic wrap under the toilet seat.

Distain
07-27-2006, 01:58 AM
At school I put plastic wrap under the toilet seat.

lmao:lol: niiiice

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-27-2006, 02:32 AM
the funniest things always involve physical pain for me! well when i was like 6 we had this bunkbed and id jump off of it and land on my parents bed which was right beside it. One time i jumped, in like the cannonball position and i hit my head on my knees when i landed causing my nose to bleed lol! oh i remember rolling down 13 steps of stairs when i was 7

Nominus Experse
07-27-2006, 02:46 AM
When I was around two or three, if I wanted something from the store, and my mother wouldn't get it for me, I would begin taking off my clothes, as this made my mother incredibly uncomfortable. To further the matter, I would do it queitly, so as to become almost completely naked by the time she noticed that I was stripping. An odd yet very effective method of getting my way in public.

And when I was ever younger, I had a problem in pronouncing 'tr' as it ought to sound. Instead of saying Trevor, I would say "Fevor". Now here is where things become interesting.

I woud see trucks and yell out the f-word for all to here. Fire trucks were fun things...

BardTard
07-27-2006, 06:48 AM
When I was around two or three, if I wanted something from the store, and my mother wouldn't get it for me, I would begin taking off my clothes, as this made my mother incredibly uncomfortable. To further the matter, I would do it queitly, so as to become almost completely naked by the time she noticed that I was stripping. An odd yet very effective method of getting my way in public.

And when I was ever younger, I had a problem in pronouncing 'tr' as it ought to sound. Instead of saying Trevor, I would say "Fevor". Now here is where things become interesting.

I woud see trucks and yell out the f-word for all to here. Fire trucks were fun things...

:lol: maybe you should be a stripper. that one made me laugh!!!

Distain
07-27-2006, 06:58 PM

haha dude! I did the exact same thing with fire trucks:p:p

stuffing
07-27-2006, 08:35 PM
I picked up horse poo and smeared it all over my face, lol :mog: