PDA

View Full Version : what do you have pland for your future?

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 08:13 PM
what do you have pland for your future? i want to go to colleg for cooking, im 16 so lmao i want to be the best cooke there ever was. kinda a hobby at home. i wan to have a family some day, marry the women i love and have 2 wonderful kids. but this is just what i want when i get older. right now i just need to finish school and stuff. lol

what about you?

Alive-Cat
07-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Definitely am not going to be just a regular person doing regular things.
That is not me.
EDIT: And I'm not going to live in ESSEX, for that matter. Or ENGLAND. :mad2:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Blergh. The future. I dunno. I was know that I will join the Marines eventually. Prolly when I am 23 or so. Then I don't know from there. I don't really want a career. I just want a good job. I would rather spend my time on me and having fun in life with friends and stuff then spend time with a career. No matter how fun the career may be.

bipper
07-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Taxes and death. The rest will be a suprise.

Agent Proto
07-26-2006, 08:40 PM
I like to keep myself surprised.

Psydekick
07-26-2006, 08:43 PM
I could not possibly guess

Shauna
07-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I'd like to get into medicine in univeristy and become a doctor. Then when I've been working for a good few years - then I'd like to have a family. :)

But hey, I'm only 15, who knows what'll happen. :)

LunarWeaver
07-26-2006, 09:34 PM
I'll probably just be playing Final Fantasy XXVII

Shlup
07-26-2006, 09:34 PM
I want to get married someday.

Reles
07-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm going to college and my dream for right now is to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. I don't want to be stuck at the end of my sophomore year still thinking, "what the hell? what classes am I taking, what's my major??" But so far everything I've wanted to happen is happening. I'm moving into an apartment sometime next summer with my boyfriend, but I've always wanted to come back to the arcade every summer and work...I love that job, I love Wichita. I want to be back here after college, for some reason I'm starting to become way too attached to it. Anyway! I want my job that I have now and I want to move into an apartment. Not really sure if I can have both.

boris no no
07-26-2006, 09:41 PM
As far as I want to think is to finish uni and get a decent mark. Other then that I don't care really, I'l know what to do once I get there :)

Zeldy
07-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Ive never thought about my future, Id love to be in a band, but I cant play an Instrument.
I might just marry a really rich man and not work at all.

SammieBabe
07-26-2006, 09:46 PM
I want to finish my degree, own a house, and see my boys grow up...

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-26-2006, 09:54 PM
my dream is to be the worlds greatest chef :) i love to cooke...i cooke a lot for my family. has any one had bear but chicken? its awsome, the flaver of it emmm no you will not get drunk off of it lmao it was really good, i love cookieing ^^

Miriel
07-26-2006, 09:56 PM
I am going to graduate with a degree in 2 years.

In 5 years I am going to be making a six figure salary at which point I'll buy studio space instead of working out of home.

I am going to get married.

I'm gonna have little baby girls and name them Ava, Lily, and Kyle.

I'm going to own a restaurant (or two).

I am going to have a pretty little house with puppies running around everywhere.

I am going to be exquisitely happy and successful.

That's the plan!

Kirobaito
07-26-2006, 10:13 PM
I am going to go to college and see what happens from there.

I'd like to think I have an idea of what I want to do, but I'm not particularly sure of anything.

Levian
07-26-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm going to stop spamming, and start posting long boring rants that 1 person will read, and the rest will scroll through thinking "Oh that levian guy is wise." Then they'll make a thread about me in the staff forum, and the content will not be norwegian swear words, it will be about knighting me, and everyone will agree except Leeza, but they decide to do it anyway and Loony BoB sends me a private message on IRC asking me if I want to join them. And then I'll laugh, and say NO. And then Daniel will start to cry :cry: But then I cheer him up by introducing him to some chick in a far away country. (Yeah, he broke up with Danielle in the upcoming December. It was really hard on him in the holidays.)

oddler
07-26-2006, 11:23 PM

That sounds like a good choice.

Shiny
07-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Hm, for some reason I thought you were older.

Anywayz, I'd like to go to college. Preferably a good one, like Columbia. As for my other future plans...I shall see how things turn out.

Shlup
07-27-2006, 12:01 AM

In 5 years I am going to be making a six figure salary at which point I'll buy studio space instead of working out of home.

I am going to have a pretty little house with puppies running around everywhere.

That's the plan!
You're going to name a little girl Kyle?? Evil woman.

Resha
07-27-2006, 12:05 AM
You could always go for Kylie xD

I am gonna try and get to uni. And if I do, get through uni. :p Never been one who plans ahead so that'll do for now. ^^

VoodooChild
07-27-2006, 12:06 AM
marry the women i love

Women huh? Blimey... *grin*

Urm, Im currently studying I.T at college. Im not sure what area of I.T I want to work in at the moment... I dont mind, as long as I'm enjoying :) I hope to marry the man I love and have a family with him - Maybe 2 children.

Oh...and I want a dog! .... And a big house...maybe a flashy car...

I'm not picky ... Honestly! :D

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-27-2006, 12:07 AM

That's the plan!
You're going to name a little girl Kyle?? Evil woman.
when i get older and have kids im gona name my boy skyler and my girl kyla(i think thats what she meant by kyle)

Auragaea
07-27-2006, 01:55 AM
my dream is to be the worlds greatest chef :) i love to cooke...i cooke a lot for my family. has any one had bear but chicken? its awsome, the flaver of it emmm no you will not get drunk off of it lmao it was really good, i love cookieing ^^

No kiddin? That's what I aspire to be too (if I can get over being so shy and actually learn to cook).

Let's see:

- I want to be a famous chef
- I want to have a bakery
- I want to have an ice cream shop in Ghana
- I want to be more devout and pious
- I want to be an agriculturist
- I want to be a video game developer for at least 10 years of my life
- I want to beat down an idiot (preferably a gangsta, goth, emo, nerd, or a lisping gay)
- I want to grow flowers
- I want to be very rich
- I want to own a HUGE collection of guns
- I want to own Valkyrie Profile, FFIII (not the one with crappy Kefka and crappy Celes), Threads of Fate, and Vagrant Story
- I want to be a reliable person

There's probably more but this is all I could muster for now.

feona17
07-27-2006, 02:06 AM
- Go to university and get a B.A.S in psychology, as well as a PhD.
- Work as a psychologist either in my own clinic or in a hospital.
- Live with my current boyfriend of 3 years, and eventually marry him. Also read his works everyday, (he's an awesome writer)
- Have 2-3 kids, I like the names Alexina, Raine, Skye, Terra, Blaire. The father can choose the boys names. o_o
- I want to be wealthy enough to live comfortably. I don't need to be a millionaire really.
- I want to live in my hometown, Toronto, but who knows.
- Go on awesome vacations to awesome places in Europe, Asia, Carribean.

I'm only 16, well almost 17 and well who knows if all these things will happen.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-27-2006, 06:28 AM

That sounds like a good choice.
Yeah, I change my previously stated plans to this.

Shoeberto
07-27-2006, 06:43 AM
Go to college, get married, have kids, etc. American dream, really.

Miriel
07-27-2006, 06:44 AM
Gosh darnit, I said KYLE and I meant it!

I think it's an awesome name for a girl.

PS. It's also a dream of mine to own an island. I didn't include it in my previous post because it seems a tad bit unreasonable. Not impossible though. You gotta dream big if you're gonna get anywhere in this world.

Yamaneko
07-27-2006, 06:49 AM
If all goes as planned I'll end up dying in a gutter on the GOOD side of town.

rubah
07-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Make babies

Germ Hamee
07-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Right now I'm entirely focused on becoming financially comfortable. I'm working my butt off to get through the freaking management training program for the restaurant I work at, which will provide a nice salary for a young single man such as myself. After that, I'll probably work toward moving up to Associate Manager, where I'll stay because I really don't want to be a General Manager.

Once financial comfortableness is achieved, I will upgrade to a nicer apartment with an extra bedroom to put stuff in.

When all that's finished, I plan to finish one of the novels I've started and see about getting it published. If that works out, I'll write lots more and maybe make a living off of it.

I don't really dream big.

Shaun
07-27-2006, 11:38 AM
I plan to make people like you plan to learn to spell planned properly.

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-27-2006, 11:49 AM

No kiddin? That's what I aspire to be too (if I can get over being so shy and actually learn to cook).

Let's see:

- I want to be a famous chef
- I want to have a bakery
- I want to have an ice cream shop in Ghana
- I want to be more devout and pious
- I want to be an agriculturist
- I want to be a video game developer for at least 10 years of my life
- I want to beat down an idiot (preferably a gangsta, goth, emo, nerd, or a lisping gay)
- I want to grow flowers
- I want to be very rich
- I want to own a HUGE collection of guns
- I want to own Valkyrie Profile, FFIII (not the one with crappy Kefka and crappy Celes), Threads of Fate, and Vagrant Story
- I want to be a reliable person

There's probably more but this is all I could muster for now.
yea i want to opean a chain of restrans and become world nown ^^ dream of mine, i also want to work with computers..thats why i was thinking about takeing a duble major in colleg ^^ but i really want to cooke tho.

Shauna
07-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Hm, for some reason I thought you were older.

O_o Really? I haven't heard that line in a while. ^_^