PDA

View Full Version : Puking your guts out.

Sephex
07-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Answer the questions:

1) When is the last time you blew chunks?
*I think sometime in 2004, actually.

2) What did it look like?
*I can't remember. However, usually my vomit looks like the food I ate but chewed up and halfway digested. I can usually make out what is what.

3) How good are you at getting to a toilet/garbage can/something that's okay to throw up in before you hurl?
*I am very good at it. I usually know if I am going to puke. When it does come out of nowhere, I am good at holding it back untill it is safe to puke.

4) Do you like the feeling you get after you throw up?
*Yes. Only because for the few minutes after I am done I feel like I am not sick and 100% healthy.

5) How much noise do you make?
*Very little. I can keep quiet. There was this one time that I was loud on purpose because I wanted to stay home from school.

6) Has anything visual ever made you vomit (as in the sight of something made you puke)?
*This only happened when I was sick. I just got Mortal Kombat II and I still wanted to play it even though I was sick. After seeing many bloody deaths, it kind of sped up the process of throwing up again.

7) Has any smell made you puke your brians out?
*No.

8) Name your favorite puking story (or more if you feel up to it):
*When I was very little I made the mistake of drinking orange juice when I was sick. That only aggitated my stomach even more and the orange juice came out EXACTLY how it looked. Not a single srop was digested. It wanted OUT.

*I also learned that gold fish snacks look like small, skinless potatos when they are thrown up.

Alive-Cat
07-26-2006, 09:29 PM
*I do not remember. :(

*Usually looks like whatever I've eaten.

3) How good are you at getting to a toilet/garbage can/something that's okay to throw up in before you hurl?
*I have only ever failed once.

*Yar. I feel better for a little while.

*A lot. A lot of noise and tantrums! :bigsmile:

6) Has anything visual ever made you vomit (as in the sight of something made you puke)?
*Just a little while ago my friend sent me a link to a video of two girls sitting on a round-about, (a children's park one), being pulled around real fast by the back wheel of this guy's motorbike. They went super fast, and then they flew out, and I was almost sick. There was no gore - but they came out at like 40 mph and literally bounced. I'd be surprised if either of them were still alive. :(

*Nope.

Shlup
07-26-2006, 09:33 PM
New Years day of this year.

Bile and crackers 'cause I had to eat crackers just so I'd have something to throw up again.

I'm mostly good at it. I'd give myself a 4/5 chance of making it to the toilet.

Oh god yes.

Not much.

Nope. The only things that come close are when someone has a fat green booger on their face, but not directly under their nose (i.e. their cheek) and for some reason hair detached from a person's body. Like when I pick up one of my hairballs off the carpet to throw it away I start to gag.

No.

After getting my wisdom teeth out I was sitting in bed and my mom brought me a big bowl of mashed potatoes. I ate them and promptly puked them right back into the bowl. My mom had to take the bowl to the bathroom to dump it, and I could hear her gagging through the wall. I lol'd.

Zeldy
07-26-2006, 09:39 PM
I think It might have been this year, either this year or last.

Like sick basically. I dunno, I don't exactly look.

If I feel sick I lie downstairs like a wounded soldier with a bucket right next to me.

Well I cant say I like it, but I do feel ok for those few minutes.

I start crying for some reason, usually when Its continuous vomiting and I dont have time to breathe.

Nope.

Cleaning my Rabbits hutch out once made me gag, and cleaning this cereal bowl which has been in my room for a week made me gag, but I wasn't actually sick.

I told my Dad one morning I really didn't feel well, I was only young so my Dad thought I was making it up and forced me to eat cereal. He took me to school and I brought up the cereal in the toilets. I feel so sorry for the person who must have had to clean it up :p

Reles
07-26-2006, 09:47 PM
*I don't really remember.

*I usually puke when I haven't had anything to eat, so it just liquid (stomach acid) and maybe small bits of food. (Wow, lovely?)

*I almost always know when I'm about to puke. There was one time when I couldn't reach a trash can or toliet in time. I was in the mall after seeing my mom getting her ear pierced (it made me puke, yes) and I ran outside and puked on the floor of the mall.

*Yeah, most of the time I feel a lot better, but then the feeling eventually comes back. I had an 8 time puking session once. It was nice.

*A lot, it usually ends in coughing.

*Nope. Only time was when I ate vanilla pudding, it was so nasty, I felt like I was going to puke. So, no, only when I taste things.

*No, just tasting things.

*Other than my 8 minute puking session, I'd have to say when I was in Elementary school. I had serious heat exhaustion and I knew something was wrong after I went colorblind, so I ran inside, into the bathroom (for some reason the trash can was the first thing I saw) and puked. Then the color started coming back to me. I felt immensely better. Oh and my friend puked in my house one time, she puked pizza and you could literally see the pepperoni. I had to clean it up. x.x

BardTard
07-26-2006, 09:50 PM
When is the last time you blew chunks-After I watched the movie Click. I ate too much candy and then smelled too much poopcorn.

What did it look like?-like a mixture of twizzlers, popcorn and butterfingers.

How good are you at getting to a toilet/garbage can/something that's okay to throw up in before you hurl?-I usually make it. I did not after the movie and threw up outside.

Do you like the feeling you get after you throw up?-Yeah.

How much noise do you make?-I don't really make a lot a noise I think except for when it's actually coming out.

Has anything visual ever made you vomit (as in the sight of something made you puke)?-no but I got very nautious looking at my blood when I had to get it drawn once.

Has any smell made you puke your brians out?-yes. the smell of popcorn.

Rocket Edge
07-26-2006, 10:02 PM

Last wednesday.

Differant shades of alcohol.

Im quite good at it really, i dont really remember when i havent been able to make the toilet.

Oh yea!

None

Nope.

No

Erm i dunno really. I drank to much buckfast one night, and i was feeling a little sick already. We were having a game of Kings.. eventually i had to drink a Pint glass full of 4 differant drinks (lucky me). It was disgusting (Buckfast, Lager, Cider, and Vodka mixed), i managed to make it to the toilet, but it was kinda embarressing with the place full of good-looking women & drunk friends. hehe, ah, i was young. :tongue:

Reine
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
*A very long time ago

*Usually a whitish chunky mess, I remember seeing peas in there once

*Most of the time I know its coming, so im already at a safe place

*Yes. Only because for the few minutes after I am done I feel like I am not sick and 100% healthy.

*Usually not much, but I cant remember

*Dissecting cow eyes in science, I already fet queasy, but the whole iris falling off, and then cutting into it, and all this black grainy looking liquid gushed out, my stomach heaved on its own accord

7) Has any smell made you puke your brains out?
*No, but many smells have made me gag, sometimes almost enough to puke

*The cow eye thing

Polnareff
07-27-2006, 05:07 PM
Answer the questions:

Last year in August.

A bunch of water and bile.

Pretty good. Never had to throw up anyplace else except for last year.

Sort of.

Very little. I find hard to make any noise because usually I puke so violently that I can't even breathe.

Nope.

No. Surprisingly I've never even gagged from a smell.

Last year, I went to this county fair, and rode everything 10+ times without taking a break and without eating anything. All I had had all day was bottled water, and to top it off, it was warm water.

That was a mistake because after about two hours of being at the fair, the sun came out (earlier that day it had been storming and it was quite cold) and the temp. had gone up to around 93 degrees. I went for four more hours riding everything in sight. Then my mom says she'll catch up with me at the Fire Ball once I get off. Well, I ride it, and get off and don't see my mom, so I figure, hey, I'll just ride the Orbiter again before we go.

Big mistake. The 25-rpm, 4 minute ride, combined with the intense heat, me not taking breaks, and not drinking any cold water for a while led me to feel really sick. After I got off, both my mom and I could tell something was wrong with me.

So then I started walking along with my mom so we could find my dad and leave. All of a sudden I turned to my mom to say something, and some puke comes out and splatters on the ground to the side of me (funny because my stomach didn't even churn). I'm like great, hopefully it'll stop now. Then my mom asks me if I was getting sick, and I said yes, and she says "are you okay now?" and I say, yeah, I guess, then my stomach churns and I turn around and lean over the trashcan and puke some more.

Great to see all these people looking at me like I was some kind of freak. What's worse is that I puked in front of the Orbiter's ride operator too, who had earlier congratulated me for breaking the record of consecutive rides on it.

Funnier still, before last year, I hadn't puked in nine years. =/

Galadrius
07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Last friday at my 21st birthday party.

I'm pretty sure it was runny orange. My vision was blurry and couldn't tell.

I've pretty much mastered it. I know exactly how much time I'll need to run outside/to the bathroom/tell someone to pull over. Heh.

Yes I feel a million times better. Then I pass out in my own sick. It's hawt.

Just the sound of the puke hitting the ground. I don't make horrible wretching noises or anything. O_o

No. I have a strong stomach. Mostly.

Nein.

Last friday at my 21st party, got drunker than /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. I had a serious case of the spins so I stumbled onto my deck and the puke willed it's way outta me before I could aim. Right on to my best friend. Then I passed out. All in all it was a great night.

m4tt
07-27-2006, 08:07 PM
About 4 months ago.

Orange and black goo. I just ate some nachos and drank some dr pepper.

I was already over the toilet since I had something caught in my throat. That's what caused me to throw up actually. But other times, I'm normally near the toilet well before I throw up, just because I get that feeling.

No, aftertaste is nasty.

Hardly any.

Nope.

No.

My grandparent's 50th wedding aniversary. I was drinking almost the entire night. Mixing them as well. Beer and champagne and wine and shots of stuff. My mom's cousin kept getting my "Jaeger blasters" and I think that's what did me in. Or maybe it was the swing dancing while I had a stomach full of dinner and alcohal. All I know is I don't remember how I got to the bathroom. I sat down at a table, then I felt sick so I got up. Next thing I remember is my head in the toilet and dark black/brown puke all over the stall/my shirt. Yeah.. I'm not going back to that hotel again.

I Took the Red Pill
07-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Probably a few months ago at most.

Just yellowish and chunky

Usually pretty good, except for one time, but that's going to be my story at the end of the post.

The taste in my mouth is disgusting, but my stomach usually feels better.

Quite a bit usually.

Nope

No.

A few years ago I went on vacation in South Carolina with my friend's family. One day I spent pretty much the whole day in the sun, and as a result, had gotten sun poisoning pretty bad. I didn't feel good the whole day, but I had managed to go through it without puking. So I went to sleep. Suddenly, at like 4 am, I woke up, and knew that I was going to puke. But in the hotel, the bathroom was much too far away (although I tried to get there, believe me). I ended up hurling all over the hotel floor, and it was twice as embarrassing considering it wasn't even my family:greenie:

fire_of_avalon
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM

Me too. Crazy coincidences.

fire_of_avalon
07-27-2006, 08:25 PM

Me too. Crazy coincidences.

Please see above. Actually, it was last Saturday morning around three AM. Before that, it was when I was eleven!

*Matt said it reminded him of beefaroni. It looked yellowy to me, but he insisted it was brown.

*I've never thrown up not in a safe place. Sometimes it's been outside on the ground, but it's been safe.

*Not really, because I just feel like I'm about to throw up again.

*Virtually none. I just kind of sit there and wait for it to come, open my mouth, it pours out and makes a splatter noise. No sound actually comes from me.

*Nope.

*Nope.

*I hate puking, so I don't have a favorite. :/

stuffing
07-27-2006, 08:41 PM
*Winter 2002

*It was all green, sorta looked like the green puke for the exorcist.

*I'm awesome

*Yes, its simply amazing

*BWHHAAAAAAAAAAA and some OH GOD WHY's

*Nope.

*No

*My buddy puked in my basement while he was drunk, and he was ALL over the floor, like everywhere. you couldn't step on the floor with out hearing *sqeessh*

Jess
07-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Probably when I was hammered sometime.

I don't like to look at my vomit.

I always try to make it to the toilet and usually succeed.

No. That after-taste, yeeeyuck!

Barely any.

Nope, things have made me gag and made me feel as if I was going to throw up, but I never have.

No, who is Brian?

I don't have a favourite. I hate it. :(

Sylvie
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Last year. I think I was really nervous, since I asked a girl out for the first time in my life, and she said no.

I can't really remember... chunks of food. I was throwing up all night and the next morning. In the morning it was just stomach acid.

I only failed once. I was laying down feeling sick, and it just came. (It was in my hair and everything.. >.<)

Somewhat, I don't like the puke in my mouth, but after I get mouthwash I feel good.

Not much, you can just hear me spitting out puke.

No.

No. Something made me gag, I forgot what it was though.

When I was just laying there, and the puke exploded out of my mouth and it was all over the damn place.

nik0tine
07-27-2006, 09:53 PM
*I think sometime in 2004 2005, actually.

It was brown and very fluid.

Pretty darn good, I think.

Fuck no.

I don't know. I'm usually drunk.

Never.

Never.

I drank half a bottle of Jack Daniels. End of story.

Xaven
07-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Ew.

December 27, '05. D:

The second time, a ton of water with traces of Pepto Bismol. The ignorant band parents made me drink them. *dies* First time... yellowish. Toast and orange juice. >__<

Pretty descent. Once, I thew up on a bus (on a band trip. It got on some people's uniform bags. >__<). I remember another time when I was like 3. It just shot out of my mouth across the room. Eeewww.

No. It's always when I'm sick, so afterward, I usually just feel too weak to even stand up.

Um. Lots of coughing.

Nupe.

Nupe.

N/A

Hambone
07-27-2006, 10:56 PM
About 6 months ago when I had to see my big toe without the nail. It's hideous!

It looked like chunky spaghetti sauce.

3) How good are you at getting to a toilet/garbage can/something that's okay to throw up in before you hurl? As soon as I gag I get a bag.

4)Do you like the feeling you get after you throw up?
Well, it's better than the feeling you get when you are throwing up.

Not too much. There's the sound of it coming up and into the bag.

Yes. Big toe without the nail. Remember?

Once, I was really sick and I was looking for something to eat and I saw some chicken and dumplings, smelled them, blew chunks. My step dad laughed.

I can make myself barf just by rubbing the part of my tongue by my ubula and it's gotten me out of school once. 'Twas fun.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-28-2006, 08:22 AM
Answer the questions:

About two weeks ago

Remnants of a cold cut sandwich with bile and a liter of Henry McKinna whiskey. I puked in the Puke Hole (we were camping, and the three of us each had a handle. we were prepared.) leaned back up and washed the taste out of my mouth with more whiskey.

Pretty good. I rarely puke, when i do i can hold it down for a minute or so to get somewhere.

hell no. because usually I'm drunk and then I feel dizzy and angry that my stomach just tossed up my last 6 shots of booze before the alcohol could properly work it's magic.

horrid wretching, simply because when i puke, i force EVERYTHING out. I figure if i screwed up the first time, i'll wipe the slate clean and start fresh with an empty stomach.

No.

Puke, and occasionally hard liquor, because your puke tends to smell like liquor after you drink.

The Fountain and The Pukecicle were probably the best.

The Fountain involved my boy gatewood trying to outdrink my friend justin. Justin is a 6 foot something monster of a man, built like a holding cell for booze. Gatewood is a 6 foot nothing skinny former ballet dancer, who thought it would be fun to go shot for shot. due to a few combinations of party game currently running, Justin was made to take two consecutive shots of vodka followed by a double shot of Bacardi 151. He got em down, but 10 seconds after the 151 hit his stomach, he kinda bounced a bit, which made us all turn and look. he then proceeded to projectile-stream vomit 6 feet across the room, and continue this steady stream while running to the bathroom. looked exactly like one of those fountains with the running children spitting.

the Pukecicle was when i woke up on a sub-zero camping trip (also alcohol involved) to find a frozen solid, 8 inch tall mound of puke by my face i had evidentally thrown up in the night. it was awesome though, because all i had to do was break it of the wooden bunk and throw it in the woods. hassle free cleanup!

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-28-2006, 08:35 AM
...Lovely.

KoShiatar
07-28-2006, 08:42 AM
*Two weeks ago, on Saturday night.

*Some brown stuff, I believe.

*Quite good. The problem is staying in place afterwards.

*Kind of, because I hope that I will be less sick afterwards. That is not always the case, though.

*I never recorded myself and nobody ever told me. I have no idea. Not much, I suppose.

*No.

*No.

*I was 18 and there was this "school's over" party before our exams started. I drank too much of everything, it was the first time I was drinking so much. I remember that when I went to the toilet to puke "An ode to no one" by the Smashing Pumpkins was playing, and that when my parents came to pick me up, I was sitting on a chair and answered "Yeah, maybe later."