PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME

syddysmom1
07-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Hi.. I know this is a really stupid question!! But I'm at the dark cave. I have the Great Bow or Grand Bow (which ever) but I can't equip Cecil with it. Can you please tell me how.. I tried to go to the menu and got to equip then go to Cecil and equip him with the bow but it won't let me.. I'm getting peeved.. Please help..
Thank You: Amanda:choc2:

Flying Mullet
07-26-2006, 10:09 PM
If you have both a sword and shield equipped it won't let you. You have to remove either the sword or shield first, then replace the remaining equip with the bow.

syddysmom1
07-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Thank You.. But how do I unequip the sword and sheild? I know I'm a dummy... Thanks

Flying Mullet
07-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Select the item that you want to unequip and select it. Then when you're on the list of items in your inventory, select an empty slot. It should remove the equipped item and move it to the empty slot in your inventory.

syddysmom1
07-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Thank You.. After asking I realized what I needed to do.. DUHH!!! I haven't played this game since I was a young teenager.. It's coming back slowly.. lol :choc2:

Thank You Very Much!!! I'm sure you'll hear from me again the next time I get stuck.. :choc2: