PDA

View Full Version : So messed up...

Fonzie
07-26-2006, 10:52 PM
This is bunny, she's under your bed!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq_Bvd8XLE&mode=related&search=bunny%20hill)

I mean is it real... its so weird.

boris no no
07-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Thats not really very nice of you to make fun of someone that obviously has a disability.

Dreddz
07-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Yeah, saw that some time ago. Its kinda cruel how she is being exploited this way :cry:

It creeped the hell out of me near the end, seriously, thats some scary stuff....

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Yeah, saw that some time ago. Its kinda cruel how she is being exploited this way :cry:

It creeped the heck out near the end, seriously, thats some scary stuff....

feona17
07-27-2006, 02:21 AM
I feel knots in my stomach just watching that. She's good at tap dancing, and that's a great accomplishment but she shouldn't be exploited in such a manner.

Hambone
07-27-2006, 02:41 AM
That part at the end where she is staring directly at you scared the living crap out of me. I probably won't be able to sleep at night now. Oh, and those of you who dpn't know what her ailment is, she has withered limbs. Don't kill me for saying this. *hides*

Roto13
07-27-2006, 02:46 AM
How about the fact that this is a million years old?

Sylvie
07-27-2006, 03:00 AM
That is... weird.

Nominus Experse
07-27-2006, 06:55 AM
This saddens me, to know that people of this world find this to be some kind of sick humour, and revel in the person's obvious disability.

To all that found this to be of any humour - grow up.

NorthernChaosGod
07-28-2006, 02:03 AM
That video makes me sad. I yelled at a few people for posting that and laughing at it, I'm an asshole, but even I'm not that bad.

farplaner
07-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I didn't have the heart to watch it to the end...and I thought I had problems.

That part at the end where she is staring directly at you scared the living crap out of me. I probably won't be able to sleep at night now. Oh, and those of you who dpn't know what her ailment is, she has withered limbs. Don't kill me for saying this. *hides*.

Anyone who doesn't eat for a long time will have whithered limbs. I don't think that's the extent of her ailments. I can't help wondering about who made the film. Was it a family member? Did they have cruelty in mind, or was it simply to chronicle her performance? How did it get to the net? etc....Oh, well.

Fuego
07-28-2006, 10:10 PM
shocked and horrified !
what was the point of putting this up ?
*leaves thread disgusted*

Venom
07-28-2006, 10:20 PM
I dont get it.:confused:

Shiny
07-28-2006, 10:21 PM
I watched 10 seconds of this and then closed it. I can't watch something like this knowing it's intention is to be cruel.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-29-2006, 03:14 AM
i watched 20 and i closed it, thats wrong man...really wrong!

Relena
07-29-2006, 03:23 AM
I only watched it till 20, I'm scared. :(

Roto13
07-29-2006, 04:23 AM
Do you like research?

http://www.goddessbunny.com/

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-29-2006, 04:26 AM
NOT FUNNY.
At all.
NONE.
ZIP. SAD.
DAMMIT!!!

Fuego
07-29-2006, 04:37 AM
I looked at the website . (goddessbunny.com or whatever)
they are making "it" out to be a freak show attraction ...
if you've seen LUTHER THE GEEK you would feel the same ...
i feel utterly revolted by this thread and whoever thinks this is cool for whatever reason ... maybe someday you'll be sticken by some crazy disease and some one close will exploit you .

Roto13
07-29-2006, 04:49 AM
It seems more like he's exploiting himself.

bipper
07-29-2006, 04:58 AM
If laughter is the intent of the cherade, then why is it wrong to laugh? I hope they are not being terribly exploited, and that they are getting some enjoyment out of what they are doing. It is wrong though, to laugh at the raw fact that there is a disabled person trying so hard to do somthing half of us could do.

I envy them. Look at it this way, The handicapped victum (?) here has obviously stuggled to do somthing that is not natural to them; at least it appears as though it is harder to do. This may look sad, and people may laugh or feel guilty, but this person has achived somthing possibly remarkable. That is more than I can say for the average joe.

Bipper

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 07:04 AM
This is very cruel. Its so weird looking, but its cruel the way its exploited. I only watched like 15 seconds of it, I had to stop watching.

farplaner
07-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Do you like research?

http://www.goddessbunny.com/

I like research, I'm just usually too lazy to do it myself...so thanks.

According to the interview with the director of the film in question, "Bunny" is actively looking for fame. This fact (if it is indeed fact) turns what otherwise might be exploitation into a case of someone using his odd appearance as a means to support himself...nothing wrong with that. However, I still find the video quite disturbing.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 07:57 AM
I actually lol'd, contrary to what my original comment said.

Moon Rabbits
07-30-2006, 04:32 PM
It's from a documentary about some guy.

He actually reminds me alot of the dancing dwarf in Marilyn Manson's dope show video.

As far as I know he's not mentally disabled, just physically.

Roto13
07-30-2006, 05:00 PM
He actually reminds me alot of the dancing dwarf in Marilyn Manson's dope show video.

He has also attained some notoriety in mainstream culture by appearing in Marilyn Manson's Dope Show video and I believe that there is additional footage of Johnny in Marilyn Manson's DVD.

Kefka_Almighty
07-30-2006, 06:42 PM
According to the interview with the director of the film in question, "Bunny" is actively looking for fame. This fact (if it is indeed fact) turns what otherwise might be exploitation into a case of someone using his odd appearance as a means to support himself...nothing wrong with that. However, I still find the video quite disturbing.

Amen to that, brother.

I Am Stoner
03-22-2008, 01:21 AM
Well, atleast he is trying to do something with his life even though he has polio. Good on him. Though I find that clip quite disturbing too.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Please don't revive threads that are over a year old.