PDA

View Full Version : Buffy

Spiffing Cheese
07-27-2006, 01:36 AM
I loooove Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and have been a fan since I was about eight and got thoroughly terrified by the episode with the scary thing on the ceiling in the hospital aaaaaaah.

I dislike Angel heartily. Spike rules all and him and Buffy together is love. :love: Also Buffy got slightly crapper when Cordelia left and then when Oz left. :(

What do you think of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Buffy/Angel or Buffy/Spike?

etc.

Dreddz
07-27-2006, 01:42 AM
The movie made in 1992 was a decent film, the series kinda had me in and out, they got bored of vampires and ruined the series with weird demons and very un-vampire related scenario's. And when they brought out that ultra-super-hard-to-beat-vampire near the end of the show, I tuned out for good. I give them props for the episode with Dracula though, that was awesome :p

Zeromus_X
07-27-2006, 02:04 AM
It was quite enjoyable. My favorite season was the Glory (or whatever that goddess chick's name was) story arc. That was great.

I never got to watch the final season, however. :/

Angel was also pretty neat too, if now somewhat repetitive and hard to follow (because I always missed episodes...)

Roto13
07-27-2006, 02:05 AM
Once More With Feeling, ftw!

Spiffing Cheese
07-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, they got those hoppy legs and twitchy little noses, and what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anywaaaay? Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies! ...Or maybe midgets.

'Kay, how sad is it that I remembered that word for word? :(

Roto13
07-27-2006, 02:42 AM
How sad is it that I have the entire soundtrack to that episode on my playlist right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaA9LbFTWAE

Faris
07-27-2006, 03:26 AM
I love the show. I miss season two style. :(

Germ Hamee
07-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I'm a Buffy fanatic. I still watch the show regulary. In fact, I hold marathons at my house on the weekends for my friends that missed the show while it was airing, but were drawn into the work of Joss Whedon via Firefly/Serenity.

My favorite episodes are Restless, and The Body. A part of me wishes that the series would have ended with Season Five, as I felt that was the strongest point in the series and tied everything up rather well. At the same time, this would have never allowed for bad ass Willow action, or the musical, so I'm conflicted.

Alive-Cat
07-27-2006, 10:40 AM
My favourite of all time. :bigsmile:

Flea
07-27-2006, 11:44 AM
I used to watch it every time it was on, along with Angel.
I enjoyed Angel more than Buffy, though. But I got tired of the whole vampire thing, too, after awhile.

I think what made me watch it less to begin with, was that they always changed the times around for when they would show it. It made me confused :(