PDA

View Full Version : Songs that make you feel emotional.

Sylvie
07-27-2006, 04:36 AM
Do you have songs that just make you feel like crying or just make you feel emotional?

For me, the song "YOU" by MINMI just gets me...

Nominus Experse
07-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Naturally, Hurt, by NIN and Johnny Cash, although Give My Love to Rose is pretty hard to hear too - it's so sweet and sad. Those two are the ones that make me sad.

However, if you mean just emotional in a broad sense of the word, the song that creates an emotional wreck out of me is Lovers, by Shigeru Umebayashi.

Slade
07-27-2006, 11:53 AM
'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' and 'Wish You Were Here', both by Pink Floyd. More-so now that Syd Barrett has died, as the songs were dedicated to him. I don't physically cry, but I feel rather emotional listening to them. 'Simon' by Lifehouse is another song which I feel a similar way.

KoShiatar
07-27-2006, 12:15 PM
When I am listening to the Ninth Simphony by Beethoven, I always cry. I don't know why, it doesn't seem to depend on my will. It just happens.

daggertrepe
07-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Eyes on Me From FFVIII always makes me cry. And some of those Daniel Powter songs-especially Jimmy Gets High. That one makes me sad. :(

Polnareff
07-27-2006, 04:07 PM
I have a couple that I can remember, but there's actually quite a few more.

Whenever I play Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest, I always have to mute the TV/computer when I go to Foresta because the music that plays there makes me incredibly sad. I'm not sure why, but it just does. Definitely not something I wanna listen to when I'm depressed.

And surprisingly, the J-Lo song "All I Have" also makes me really sad. That's probably just because I had first heard when something terrible had just happened to me.

Venom
07-27-2006, 04:15 PM
"Forever free" by WASP and "A Tout le monde" by Megadeth

Mythra
07-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Basically Opeth's entire album, Damnation gets me emotional one way or another. I love their music, not just Damnation. Comfortably Numb, Wish You Were Here, and High Hopes by Pink Floyd are just a few that get me all emotional inside. Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold is another one. I prob. could think of alot more, I listen to a ton of emotional-esque songs.

I Don't Need A Name
07-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Er...Perfect (acoustic) by Simple Plan and No It Isn't by Plus 44 kinda do