PDA

View Full Version : OMFG ZOMBIE ATTACK

Fonzie
07-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Soooooo.... What would YOU do if your city was zombified? Personaly once i'd be done /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifting myself i'd grab a large pole/knife/anything thats blunt and hurts and get to a high point, preferably a roof top and sit it out.

stuffing
07-27-2006, 05:29 AM
What about food/water/entertainment? Depending on the outbreak level, the zombies would eventualy climb on each other and eat you.

After hearing the moans and watching people being devoured by thier neighbours, at some point, if not yet eaten, you would be driven to insanity.

Anyways, I'd find my self a boat, and sail the seas (with the proper suplies) Fishing till I die.

abrojtm
07-27-2006, 05:30 AM
Probably be zombified.

Nominus Experse
07-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Go Resident Evil style basically. It may actually be fun for a while, but after the 1000th wave of undead, stinking, rotting zombies, I would feel the trauma of the situation and begin to become VERY VERY tired of the whole ordeal. At this point I would either leave town and sail around on the high seas, or jus become a zombie myself.

Christmas
07-27-2006, 06:02 AM
CALL HIM OF COURSE (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=11089). :bigsmile:

stuffing
07-27-2006, 06:08 AM

Would he save us or EAT US?! :eek:

Omnislash07
07-27-2006, 06:30 AM
wow how many of these threads are there by now, i think somebody reposts this thread like every month...anyways

If you think about it there really wouldnt be very many zombies at first because for years people have been getting buried in steel coffins and there is no way a zombie could get out of steel coffin buried 6 feet underground and before they used steel they used wood coffins and any zombie that was in a wood coffin would be too decomposed to do anything. We would only have to worry about it if people started dying and then their bodies were not immediately disposed of in some way. So I highly doubt that zombies would be in signifigant numbers to be a problem.

Oh and besides wouldnt living on a boat for the rest of your life eating fish be kind of boring. Personally I would just go and kill every zombie I could but I would always make sure to have at least 1 bullet just in case.

stuffing
07-27-2006, 06:36 AM
You're right, it would be boring, extremly boring. However, I'd prefer living off the richs of the sea rather than being a zombie any day.

Maybe I'll find an island, and share my time with a local girl lawl

Omnislash07
07-27-2006, 06:49 AM
and what will you do when the local girls ancestors decide to come and eat u, plus I said that I would always keep 1 bullet, I'm not gonna be a zombie either

Rengori
07-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Go to the air base and ask for military help.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Well, being as I already live on a floating home, I will just untie it from the dock and flee.

Fonzie
07-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Guess what their such things of zombie fish now try to survive :mad2:

Oh yeah and that little island you dream off. Remeber that movie when they think their safe and they get too an island. Oh yeah THEIR WERE FRICKIN ZOMBIES ON IT. Anyone remeber Dawn of the Dead?

Laugh at face of Danger
07-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Personally, I would try to blend in with them, do the whole moaning, craving for flesh doo-dad and escape through them - i bet they wouldn't notice. Then i'd go and, hem, buy a gun of some form - with cans of beans stolen from the supermarket next door, take out all the ammunition i needed, then wheel my trolley to safety.

Hey wait, are these your conventional i'm-going-to-go-real-slow Zombies *plod plod plod*, or like in 28 days later where they run like they're on fire - oh good one! i'll get a flame thrower too. (too much time splitters)

If they ran like the clappers, i'd probably steal a flashy car too then magically learn how to drive in under a minute. This could prove a pretty interesting life... let's revive dead people *starts in the ff7 forum*

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Hey. Wait a second. Why would they come for me? They can just go eat someone else.

Jebus
07-27-2006, 10:04 AM
*starts to do the same thing he said last "Zombie Attack" thread, but stops when he realizes it won't be as funny the second time*

Oh, what the hell...

We take Pete's car, we drive over to mum's, we go in, take care of Phillip, then we grab mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

Psydekick
07-27-2006, 10:12 AM
errr nick a gun and shootn em all, and theundeadhero would save us

Alive-Cat
07-27-2006, 10:28 AM
This is by far one of the greatest threads this year, I wager.

Situation - The whole world is slowly being consumed, there are few places left where the undead haven't invaded.
Best Course Of Action - The wisest thing to do right now would be climbing into your *loft, if you have one. Zombie's cannot climb. They can stumble up stairs, maybe even ladders, but there is no way they can climb into a loft.
Evidence To Support This Claim - Night Of The Living Dead. The only way the guy with the daughter and wife survives is by hiding up in the loft. While the main character is walking around outside almost getting eaten, he's safe and sound up in the loft.
Another piece of evidence is that it is common knowledge that Zombies cannot move fast, or really take in what's around them. This is because they are the reanimated corpses of the dead, therefore they have little control over their bodies, because the body has died. They have little intelligence because their brain has been rotting for who knows how long. Even if this is not so, their brain has still been dead for a long time; it will never function correctly again. They would not see a loft, or understand what it was.

Situation - You are one of the first to spot the zombies; they have only just started invading.
Best Course Of Action - The classic, the wonderful, the mall. This is a heavenly place during a Zombie attack, there's a reason why it has appeared in two zombie movies, Dawn Of The Dead and Dawn Of The Dead (remake). But take heed of the problems encountered in the movie, do not let infected in. Save as many people as possible, but make sure it's people you're saving.
Evidence To Support This Claim - The mall has more than any house, but with complete security. Lock the place down, and those Zombie's aren't getting in. It's a good place to stay for as long as you'd like, but not forever.

Types Of Zombie - Now, there are quite a few different types of Zombie. Each has weaknesses and strengths.
Lurkers - Romero's "Lurkers" are the classic, and most scientifically correct Zombies. They are corpses, brought back to life, with a few body functions, and a hunger for the flesh of other humans. Why it's only humans has been explored in Day Of The Dead, and proven in Dawn Of The Dead (remake) with the dog scene.
Something else interesting, a Lurker was trained in Day Of The Dead. If you remember correctly, he mourned the death of the professor, and managed to learn how to use a gun, at the very end of the movie. The life expectancy of Lurkers is unknown, but it is believed to be forever. This is scientifically incorrect, however, as they are technically alive, and will age just as humans do.
When you are bitten by a Lurker, you turn into one, yourself. Now, this would make sense if the bite killed you, but there is no reason to suggest that you would turn if you had just had a little bit of a scuffle and bitten, not badly, and lived. The only explanation behind this is, ultimately, that it is a virus that creates Zombies, which is something I'll explore in the next section.
Infected - A common belief is that Zombies are human beings infected with a virus, that makes them go crazy. Similar to animals with rabies. The name of this disease differs, as does the effects. In 28 Days Later the disease is called "Rage" and causes humans to lose all resemblance to whom they once were and go into a state of volatile violent rage.
The disease has gone by other names, however, and has other effects. In the Resident Evil games, it's been known as "The T-Virus". Now, other than just creating Zombies, the T-Virus creates hideous mutations in humans, turning them into monsters. The T-Virus was created by Umbrella, and is a chemical. When mixed with different things it creates different monsters, I presume.
Neo-Lurkers - Lurkers to the extreme, they have no similarities to their first form. Featured in Dawn Of The Dead (remake) they are fast, and deadly. Worse than 28 Days Later's Infected, because they are still traditional Zombies, and can only be killed via traditional means, removing or destroying the brain.

Conclusion - My plan would remain the same. Depending on how many there are, the *loft or the mall are the best places to be. And you can't rely on the army too much, either...:cool:

*Loft - A mostly English term meaning the room above your house, under your ceiling.

Topcat
07-27-2006, 11:33 AM
*starts to do the same thing he said last "Zombie Attack" thread, but stops when he realizes it won't be as funny the second time*

Oh, what the hell...

We take Pete's car, we drive over to mum's, we go in, take care of Phillip, then we grab mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

:D

Or instead, Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Dark Angel From Heaven
07-27-2006, 11:39 AM
id get my family to safty and get as much food and suplys as i can, then id get an AK47 and a few hand gun a shot gun and a few ohter and open a can of woopass on there zombafyd ass's and hall ass out of there.

Levian
07-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Collect herbs, solve riddles, split up and die one by one. Also, the shotgun is a trap.

Distain
07-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Get my famly and freinds and they'r family, get a bus, stock it with food and wepons and varios other goodies and drive on out to the boonies:D

bipper
07-27-2006, 07:21 PM
I would start throwing pheonix downs like there was no fucking tommorrow!

The undead hero would indeed be handy, but only with the support of Ash.. and possibly the number 1 Ash fanboi Maxx Power - for some reson.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-27-2006, 07:23 PM

Why would you call a giant lobster!?

I would personally call Barry Burton to deal with the zombie situation...and then i would grab my dads shotgun and do some killing i suppose.

Faris
07-27-2006, 07:45 PM
I'd go back to bed.

Fonzie
07-27-2006, 07:54 PM
I'd get a 48 pack of beer, get all my friends (each having a gun of course). Then go on top of my roof with thousands of top ramen packets, and water, and have a good time. Oh yeah and some theme music.

Decessus
07-27-2006, 08:01 PM
I'd call the master of unlocking.

mooglebunni608
07-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Well, getting ahold of a gun would be rather hard for me, so I'd do the next best thing; Run away screaming.
It always works!
Well, not really. But it feels like it's working until you get eaten. And that's all that matters!
=D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-27-2006, 08:20 PM
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Join us jackpot
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

seriously I don't think there's any way you could blend in with them. The way fiction has it they seem to smell fresh meat and would probably be onto you like Russell Crowe spotting a married actress

Rase
07-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Follow everything written in this (http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/zombie-survival-guide.jpg) book, which I fortunately have.

stuffing
07-27-2006, 08:28 PM
MMmmmmm....brains...I wonder what they taste like? Perhaps being a zombie gives brains that extra little spiece of goodness that they crave so much

Omnislash07
07-27-2006, 08:39 PM

Oh, what the hell...

I was just waiting for someone to say this, btw best zombie movie ever

SammieBabe
07-27-2006, 08:44 PM
I'd go back to bed.

Yep...

Fonzie
07-27-2006, 08:46 PM
I'd go back to bed.

Yep...

Watch out sam it'll be Dawn of the Dead and the baby will be a zombie! :p

stuffing
07-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Hmm, sleeping while theres an zombie outbreak, genius! its so crazy it might work

NorthernChaosGod
07-28-2006, 01:05 AM
/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, I have thought about this for years.

I would get all dressed and ready for combat in a good pair of jeans, combat boots, lacrosse armor, my leather jacket, and my lacrosse shaft sharpened to a point and a sports bag to carry extra. Then I would make it to the local Wal-Mart and grab a couple shotguns with a bunch of shells to carry with me. After that I would go round up the people I cared about most and protect them. Oh yeah, I would be driving around in my dad's Titan. :cool: Then I would find a nice big place to hole up that would be easy to lockdown, like the classic mall idea. :cool:

Not nearly as detailed as I have thought about it, but I'm getting tired of typing this.

Shiny
07-28-2006, 01:15 AM
I'd hire Leon S. Kennedy to to exort me to John Travolta's jet and fly to the nearest safe point. Then have tea with George A. Romero.

chii
07-28-2006, 01:31 AM
dude Leon s. kennedy is like my boyfriend i :kaolove2: and ill fight for him if i have to:fencing: :shoot: :kaofight:

Hambone
07-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Get a torch. The only way to kill a zombie is by setting them on fire.

Sylvie
07-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Get the bad camera angles and go trodding around, aimlessly shooting them.

Rase
07-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Get a torch. The only way to kill a zombie is by setting them on fire.

I thought it was by destroying the head, or more specifically, the brain.

pumpkinaeris
07-28-2006, 03:10 AM
Hmmmm this could be fun....id probably have a little fun and shoot them with a rocket launcher for a while like good old Leon in RE-4, then run away to the nearest boat, taking as many survivors as i could...preferably sailors so they could manage the boat hehe!

JaytodaP
07-28-2006, 03:48 AM
just in case this situation happens. I have played through a few resident evils, so I know what to do. First I run into wall-mart gun section, take only a shotgun, pistol and bullets, some tylenol, and badages, and ink ribbonms just in case i die. And my Last Item is a key and thats, it, because i can only hold 8 items until i get to the back-pack aisle, then i can hold ten. Then I'll find a lighter and burn a random picture, behind it is a switch. When i push it i randomly gain access to a secret underground lab. There ill find obscure items like gold medallions and the red and blue jewels. But then I'll get to some random helipad and then Fight a Tyrant. Some random guy will throw me a rocket launcher and then I blow up the city and fly away in a conveniantly placed helicopter.

What I have to watch out for:
Off Screen hits- god damn camera angles!!
Ill limp even though they bit my neck.
Ill run like a jackass because capcom likes to make me suffer.

Just incase zombies do take over the world, use resident evil as a training device.