PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime Hunters

KoShiatar
07-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Who here plays this game?
I've had a try at an online match, but I've been owned by everyone. Any tips and suggestions?

DeathKnight
07-28-2006, 01:09 AM
VERY tough game, there are people who play this game 24/7 and who are VERY advanced in it, including my brother and I.

If you ever see "Tidus" that's me :hat:

my suggestion to you would be to play against the computer ALOT before battling people online and to just MOVE A LOT, don't stay in one place too much ;) and MASTER a weapon, using EVERY weapon won't cut it. And Samus is the easiest character to master, so you might want to start with her, the others are awesome too.

Markus. D
07-28-2006, 05:24 AM
yes, apparently she is also deemed nooby by others, as you like... have to play through the apprently worst 1 player samus game ever to get em'

but I have tried the PvP as Samus, its great :D

leon123
07-31-2006, 10:23 PM
this japanese guy stalks me and uses some cheat that makes him invicebal and kills me in one shot >=(

Angi-Kaiser
07-31-2006, 10:39 PM
The last time I played, two guys teamed up and constantly hunted me down. And, I'm really bad, so I stood no chance whatsoever.

DeathKnight
08-01-2006, 01:20 AM
this japanese guy stalks me and uses some cheat that makes him invicebal and kills me in one shot >=(

it DOES help to read the manual.

There's an item which makes you invicible(but you can still be seen in a transparent kind of way). And 'bout the one shot kill? There's a sniping gun which kills you if they shoot you in the head.