PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me

chii
07-28-2006, 01:26 AM
hay can ya tell me if you have inuyasha mate with kagome is the baby hafe demon or human?

Venom
07-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Half demon half human. It wouldnt matter which is which its 50% for each.

NorthernChaosGod
07-28-2006, 01:35 AM
75% Human, 25% Demon. I'm pretty sure that Inuyasha is already half demon.

Rye
07-28-2006, 02:00 AM
It'd be a furry.

Sylvie
07-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Well, if Inuyasha sexed Kagome, you'd get another horribly dubbed half-demon. Thats the last thing we need.

feona17
07-28-2006, 02:53 AM
Well, if Inuyasha sexed Kagome, you'd get another horribly dubbed half-demon. Thats the last thing we need.

Haha, yeah. It'd be a quarter demon basically. Take a half-white half-black father, and a full-white mother, you'll have a quarter black offspring. It becomes easier when you think in human terms only. :p I just hope the kid gets the cute ears.

rubah
07-28-2006, 03:04 AM
Well, you have two sets of whatever are the things that get passed down from parents (I didn't pay attention in biology? :D) so if inu is half demon, a baby could be half demon, but it's more likely it'd be more human, since it's unlikely that it would get *all* of inu's demon genes.

the most likely would be 75/25, but it could be anything besides. It could be fullly human.

Jojee
07-28-2006, 04:20 AM
Except that being half-demon or whatever is what Inuyasha IS, not a trait. :p I would still be 1/4 Asian if my mother were half asian and my father were all of some other ethnicity, despite whatever the gene mixing does XD

Edit: I can't believe I'm talking about this. XD I've sunk to a new... high. :p

rubah
07-28-2006, 04:54 AM
we all know your dad is pure monkey jojo;]

Decessus
07-28-2006, 04:57 AM
Well, you have two sets of whatever are the things that get passed down from parents (I didn't pay attention in biology? :D) so if inu is half demon, a baby could be half demon, but it's more likely it'd be more human, since it's unlikely that it would get *all* of inu's demon genes.
Actually, if you were paying any attention, Inu is a half demon because his father was a demon and his mother was a human. So that cancels that out.

rubah
07-28-2006, 05:27 AM
Actually, if you were paying any attention, Inu is a half demon because his father was a demon and his mother was a human. So that cancels that out.
I've never watched an episode of inuyasha all the way through? :D Much less within the last year ^_^