PDA

View Full Version : Oooh now there's a thought..

pumpkinaeris
07-28-2006, 01:47 AM
I saw a thread someone posted about 10 minutes ago saying they wanted Square-Enix to make a FFVIII movie, and i thought, ooh, would'nt the FF games make a really good book series? I'd buy it :D

Hambone
07-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Yeah I guess so. Doesn't this belong in General Gaming Discussion?

pumpkinaeris
07-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Urm...i dunno, was just a quick thought so i put it here...i guess someone would move it if it was in the wrong forum?
But yeah, itd definately make for good reading:D

Sylvie
07-28-2006, 02:04 AM
You can always read those SephirothxCloud fanfics.

Jojee
07-28-2006, 04:18 AM
I always thought that writing the game (FFVII) into text - kinda like a fanfic - would be interesting and kinda fun :p I wouldn't do it though, cos' I wouldn't be able to capture everything and there's a big chance of disappointing to anyone who does. ^_^

stuffing
07-28-2006, 04:19 AM
fan books suck, unless their zombie fan books. now those are pure zombie gold I tells ya

feona17
07-28-2006, 04:30 AM
Actual novels would be so awesome, it'd definately be an interesting read.

Fonzie
07-28-2006, 04:32 AM
I'd read them but would get annoyed because i'd know what was going to happen. Theirs already one about Denzel from FF7:AC.

Jessweeee♪
07-29-2006, 01:20 AM
You mean like a novel or a manga? A novel might bore me to death. I like to read, but not actiony novels. they just aren't actony enough. and I don't read mangas but they would work.

Dr. Acula
07-29-2006, 03:25 AM
I agree.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 03:29 AM
I agree.

Me too!!!

Christmas
07-30-2006, 06:06 AM
Manga will be perfect.

YTDN
07-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Manga will be perfect.

Quoted for Truth.

Zeromus_X
07-30-2006, 10:51 AM
I'd buy a manga.

DJZen
08-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Final Fantasy VIII: The Novel, by Danielle Steele. A Harlequin Romance paperback.

Average reader review: 1 out of 5 stars

<3Squall<3 writes:

OMG I picked this one up 2day it is soooooooooooooo kewl! It has Squall AND Rinoa! Not only that, it gets into deep issues like love and amnesia! Squall is sooooooooo kewt! It even has all the GFs! It's a FF fans dream come true!

Bookwyrm writes:

This is the dumbest piece of dumb I ever read. I picked it up because I thought the game was kinda neat, but 5 pages in my eyes started to have an allergic reaction to the contrived story, the awkward, wooden dialogue, and the stilted character descriptions. Also, I think the book breaks some kind of record for saying "strong chest" the most number of times.

T3hS3lph13 writes:

It has Squall! He runs around saving Rinoa from bad stuff, but we ALL know he shoulda gone with Sephie, am I right? I totally reccomend this book! It's based on my fav game of all time ever so you can't go wrong! The ONLY way this book could be better is if it had Sephiroth in it! That would be SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!1

Actual_Reader writes:

One time I licked a power outlet just to see what would happen. That was the dumbest thing I ever did until I read this book.

xLIONHEARTx writes:

This book is great! Get it now! I've read it 5 times and I'm still not bored with it! Squall is my hero, I always think what would squall do if I'm having a bad day.

Purple shoot
08-02-2006, 03:45 AM
It could be incredible if square made a comic or a book! i will buy them:p

YTDN
08-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Final Fantasy VIII: The Novel, by Danielle Steele. A Harlequin Romance paperback.

Average reader review: 1 out of 5 stars

<3Squall<3 writes:

OMG I picked this one up 2day it is soooooooooooooo kewl! It has Squall AND Rinoa! Not only that, it gets into deep issues like love and amnesia! Squall is sooooooooo kewt! It even has all the GFs! It's a FF fans dream come true!

Bookwyrm writes:

This is the dumbest piece of dumb I ever read. I picked it up because I thought the game was kinda neat, but 5 pages in my eyes started to have an allergic reaction to the contrived story, the awkward, wooden dialogue, and the stilted character descriptions. Also, I think the book breaks some kind of record for saying "strong chest" the most number of times.

T3hS3lph13 writes:

It has Squall! He runs around saving Rinoa from bad stuff, but we ALL know he shoulda gone with Sephie, am I right? I totally reccomend this book! It's based on my fav game of all time ever so you can't go wrong! The ONLY way this book could be better is if it had Sephiroth in it! That would be SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!1

Actual_Reader writes:

One time I licked a power outlet just to see what would happen. That was the dumbest thing I ever did until I read this book.

xLIONHEARTx writes:

This book is great! Get it now! I've read it 5 times and I'm still not bored with it! Squall is my hero, I always think what would squall do if I'm having a bad day.

Ok, a manga would be great if they did any FF EXCEPT VIII.