PDA

View Full Version : Recent acts of random idiocy and being owned

Reine
07-28-2006, 02:49 AM
So, what things have you recently had the misfortune of happening to you?

Today, I descided to go get some drinks and some chips and stuff at the local dairy, so off i went, walking up the road. Got the stuff, came out and went to go back home. "Hey whats that?" A nice black sports car caught my attention, and I thought "Oh man, id love to have that car, if onl-" SMACK!

I walked face first into a street pole. In broad daylight, 12 pm. In a populated area

After the stars stopped spinnin, I got my bearings and continued home, with my face bright red, and the specatators amused looks etched in my memory.

So here I sit, with a sore face, sore fingers, and with a bruised ego. :(

They will pay... and that street sign better watch its back... :mad2: :shifty:

On the plus side, the force of the impact opened my bag of chips! :p

So, what amusing stories do you have to share with us?

I Took the Red Pill
07-28-2006, 02:56 AM
I got owned in Kyono's usernotes. By Resha.

Also recently I had the whole practical joke thing with Levian and Kyono blow up in my face when I sent the PM to the wrong person.

I usually don't embarass myself in public. I have to come to EoFF to be an idiot.

feona17
07-28-2006, 02:59 AM
Just today, my friend and I for some reason were playing around with eggs 'cause we were bored. So then he dropped the egg on the ground, and it broke and I got mad at him and ran after him, but I forgot about the egg on the ground and slipped on it, my butt landing in it. I was SO mad. My friend could not stop laughing and kept calling me chicken butt. You know.. egg.. chicken.. yeah. -_-

Markus. D
07-28-2006, 05:32 AM
at work today

for some reason

I kept hitting my head on the order screen, the after three times, I smacked it on the grill ticket dispencer ...

then I complained how much it sucks to be tall.