PDA

View Full Version : Girls and ff

Cookie
07-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Around school it is hard enough to find boys that play final fantasy let alone girls. I am glad to notice that girls do play final fantasy. I was wondering, which games from the series do you like and which characters? (Ive noticed that Reno is quite popular:) )

Anyone?

This is a forum. Not a chatroom. Sometimes you might actually have to wait a full 10 minutes before someone will reply to a new thread. Do not double post. Use the edit/delete button to add to a post. ~ Leeza

Christmas
07-29-2006, 02:37 AM
FF VI, PUPU.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 02:53 AM
Ok thnx at least one person has looked.

Shoeberto
07-29-2006, 02:55 AM
This goes in General Final Fantasy, since you're asking specifically about what character people like.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 03:15 AM
cheers for moving it for me

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-29-2006, 07:01 AM
FFV Faris. What can I say, I am a ninja with a thing for pirates. lol. :D

Cookie
07-29-2006, 07:30 AM
IBCrayZ thnx for the input but your profile scares me... i don't wanna go in my room now

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-29-2006, 07:59 AM
IBCrayZ thnx for the input but your profile scares me... i don't wanna go in my room now
Hahahahaha... Would you rather I came out?

No problem. This is an intruiging thread. It needs more posts. From other people.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 08:08 AM
Lol I know but it got moved to one of the groups near the bottom where people don't look so people don't come on it apart from me because i made it

Qurange
07-29-2006, 09:33 AM
FFVIII, and Quistis is my favorite character, along with Xu.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 09:40 AM
Can i get some reasons for fave games and characters

Oh and thnx Qurange

Acid Raine
08-02-2006, 04:55 AM
Lol I know but it got moved to one of the groups near the bottom where people don't look so people don't come on it apart from me because i made it

*is totally not a girl......out the outside, at least*

Sure they do. It might no be as booming as the GC or EoEo, but it gets as many visits as others.

chronic_Maniac
08-02-2006, 06:59 AM
I like Final Fantasy 7. Cloud is my fav character.

Dr. Acula
08-02-2006, 09:20 AM
My fave game is ff7, and Cloud is my fave ff7 character, but not my fave altogether character. My fave altogether characters are Selphie(ff8) and Vivi (ff9). They tied for first, I couldn't choose!

Sefie1999AD
08-02-2006, 09:51 AM
I don't really know many girls IRL who play FFs. Well actually, I don't really even know many guys IRL who play FFs. I don't think there's an FF that I really dislike, but my most favorites are 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9. Oh yeah, and Tactics is good too. There's a lot of characters who I like, but I'll mention Princess Sara (from FFIII), Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, Rikku (FFX), Auron, Yuna (FFX-2), Ramza and Agrias for now.

Acid Raine
08-02-2006, 09:54 AM
I don't really know many girls IRL who play FFs. Well actually, I don't really even know many guys IRL who play FFs. I don't think there's an FF that I really dislike, but my most favorites are 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9. Oh yeah, and Tactics is good too. There's a lot of characters who I like, but I'll mention Princess Sara (from FFIII), Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, Rikku (FFX), Auron, Yuna (FFX-2), Ramza and Agrias for now.
If you dont mind me asking, what is there to like about Princess Sara. I dont think characters got much of a personality until VI

YTDN
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
All of them. Except Tidus, Shuyin, Sephiroth, Squall, Cloud, and Leblanc.

Sefie1999AD
08-03-2006, 10:03 AM
If you dont mind me asking, what is there to like about Princess Sara. I dont think characters got much of a personality until VI

I guess she's to me what Heidegger is to DJZen. :love: Well, if you want me to say something serious, she's the only one in her kingdom who doesn't get cursed by Jinn (making a difference to the usual there, since usually the princess is the only one in trouble), she's one of the five who save the party in the end, she flirts a bit with one of your party members in the end and tags along with the party, and she's just cute, especially in the DS version. Hopefully the DS version will also give her some additional personality.

Dr. Acula
08-03-2006, 10:12 AM
[!]Anyone know where I can get a ff3 rom? (NOT ff6)[/!]*snip*

Do not take the thread off topica and we do not advocate piracy on this site. ~ Leeza

Kurenai
08-03-2006, 03:41 PM
hm...i think my fav FF is FFVIII....but my favoritest character of em all is Vincent from FFVII and of course Rikku from X and X-2...just cause me and her act so much alike...we would be great friends i'm sure :tongue:

Acid Raine
08-04-2006, 05:31 AM

I guess she's to me what Heidegger is to DJZen. :love:

Well that cant be healthy........

Dell
08-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Favourite: Final Fantasy VII

FFI: BlackMage
FFII: Leon, Leila
FFIII: OnionKid, (Which one? The one that becomes the Black Mage))
FFIV: Rydia, Edge
FFV: Faris, Galuf
FFVI: Mog, Terra
FFVII: Nanaki, Kitten Sith
FFVIII: Quistis, Zell
FFIX: Vivi, Eiko
FFX: Lulu, Kimahri
FFX-2: Gippal, Baralai
FFXII: Ashe, Penelo
FFT: Orlandu (T.G. Cid), Zalbag Beoulve

And Ted.