PDA

View Full Version : Thinking...

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 04:08 AM
I was thinking about playing this game again. Should I, or should I not? If I should, explain why.

Mirage
07-29-2006, 04:15 AM
Yes. Because of muffins.

Garland
07-29-2006, 04:36 AM
FFXI - you either love it or hate it. You either have ample uninterrupted free time to devote to it to get anything accomplished or FFXI isn't in your best interest. FFXI is the greatest game I've ever played and probably ever will, but it's also a second full time job and crosses the threshold of fun --> work more than any other game I know of. Farming for gil, grinding out exp, Chains of Promethia - it's a lot of hard work but the rewards make it worthwhile (to me - to others the rewards make me look like a computer nerd). I think whether you play XI or not is in your hands.

Kyri
07-29-2006, 05:28 AM
If you have a lot of free time, then yes you should. It's one of the best game I've ever played. It never gets old, I've been playing for over 2 years now and I still like it. There's a lot to do. Just one thing you should know, it's very addictive. <.<

Markus. D
07-29-2006, 06:26 AM
and if you get far enough you will get to watch lovely segments of story.

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 06:18 PM
So, can I do other things other than killing on this game? I think when I played a while back, I could do Bonecrafting, or something.

EDIT: Well, I'm installing it right now. :D

RyaMai
08-12-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm gunna' ask for it for my birthday xP But I dunno' if my parents are very happy about paying. It looks so good though! Is it? I mean, really? Because I'll tell ya' now, if I get it and it's bollocks, I'll be rather annoyed.

Mirage
08-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Leveling is a bit slow, but if you like teaming up with others and fight, I'd say it's worth it. If you think the story and such is all that matters, and don't really care too much about fighting a lot, you might not find it all that amazing.

I personally think the battles in this game are really fun.

You'll need a lot of spare time though, cause it's not something you can get to the end to in a few months.

No.78
08-12-2006, 07:19 PM
This game gives you the best sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.