PDA

View Full Version : Tactics Ogre

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Anyone play? I used to have LUCT, but it broke. :cry: I loved that one the most...

Now I play KOL, Knight of Lodis. Great fun. Anyone else?

Kuroshima
07-29-2006, 06:25 AM
I played tactics ogre ya...

Rengori
07-29-2006, 06:31 AM
I wish.

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-29-2006, 06:34 AM
I have the GBA version. It's a good game.

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Yeah, thats what I have. My favorite class is Dragoon.

Black Mage
07-29-2006, 08:22 PM
I had played the Ogre Battle for the SNES, but had a tough time getting into it.

I have Knight of Lodis on my GBA, and I enjoyed it enough, but it's not one of my favorites.

I've recently acquired the Limited PSX edition of Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, but am waiting to finish a few other games before I jump in.

I've heard great things, and I love the game's staff so I'm looking forward to it.

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Lucky! You got LUCT!! That one is my favorite by far.

Cruise Control
07-29-2006, 08:25 PM
This is one of the greatest games ever.

Sylvie
07-29-2006, 08:46 PM
I concur. Its my favorite game.

Markus. D
07-30-2006, 02:31 AM
id like it more, but some of the advanced classes really suck in terms of balance.

like those per water only classes :(

some of the classes are rather useless >_>

I did like it though :]

Roogle
07-30-2006, 02:41 AM
I did not like Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together that much due to the multiple storyline branches. I was not content with any of the branches that were allowed to be taken, and I'll elaborate just a little upon that.

I do not like the fact that it is impossible to have a good ending with Vice and the four sisters, Sisteena, Selye, Olivia, and Shelley in the same party. It seems that, by the storyline, it is meant that you were to save all of the above characters, but it is impossible in the course of a normal game. The Fournier sisters have a history with Denim and Kachua and it seems unfair to leave Vice out of the game, but the only way to get all four Fournier sisters is to take the path that gets Vice executed; likewise, the only way to get Vice is to lose Selye or Sisteena.