PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 3: Soul of Darkness

Eiko Guy
07-29-2006, 06:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1PBuRpYbtY

at the very end of this there is a logo for kingdom hearts 3 soul of darknes has anyone heard anything about this

Tavrobel
07-29-2006, 02:27 PM
It's a fan-put-together FMV, most likely. As said before, SE has not confirmed KHIII to be in production.

Remon
07-29-2006, 03:42 PM
I can't see the movie...:(

ChibiKadaj
07-30-2006, 03:08 AM
Actually It has been confirmed. I was looking at this site where I saw that they said, that the writer has a story line made up for KHIII and also that the ending to KHII was supposedly supposed to be the beginning to KHIII

Tavrobel
07-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Actually It has been confirmed. I was looking at this site where I saw that they said, that the writer has a story line made up for KHIII and also that the ending to KHII was supposedly supposed to be the beginning to KHIII

No, it hasn't; how many times do we need to keep saying this?

Anyways, if I hear the "Chasers" Theory one more time, I am going to go berserk and summon a gigantic "Stay Puft" marshmellow man to terrorize the streets of Manhattan. Do you want me to do that?

Eiko Guy
07-30-2006, 04:58 AM
no offense tav but calm don it's a simple question it could be real or it could be fanon it probably will be now that i think about it because no other kh game had the secondary title

kh1
kh2
kh3 soul f darkness see the difference

Fonzie
07-30-2006, 07:01 AM
Whats a "Keyblade"?

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2006, 09:31 PM
They've said there will be another installment, but it will not be a numbered sequel or an in-between thingy like CoM. They were very vague about it.