PDA

View Full Version : Post-Wedding Thoughts

Cid
07-29-2006, 07:33 AM
1) People from the site were pretty cool.

2) What would you do for a picture of Kishi? It is on my computer as we speak...

3) Fun times.

Shoeberto
07-29-2006, 07:36 AM
My thoughts:
1) Why don't I live on the west coast?

Yamaneko
07-29-2006, 07:37 AM
I'll paypal you $20 right now if you send me a picture of Kishi.

bipper
07-29-2006, 07:38 AM
My thoughts:
1) Why don't I live on the west coast?

Not that it matters, I ain't cool like that :(

Leeza
07-29-2006, 07:39 AM
1) I would love to see a picture of Kishi, but not at his expense.

2) Was the cake good? Was it pink? I want some cake.

3) I wish I lived in California.

Cid
07-29-2006, 07:39 AM
I dunno. He kept on guilting me to not put it online. "I trust you."

No matter what, his picture is gonna end up on here one way or another. A lot of pictures were taken...So I'm gonna need more than 20 bucks :D I'm not sure what "at his expense" means. He didn't look anything like someone who I would assume wouldn't want their picture online... in other words, he was an attractive, normal guy.

Yeah, the cake was pretty good. It was pink... sorta strawberry flavored or something.

Yamaneko
07-29-2006, 07:42 AM
No matter what, his picture is gonna end up on here one way or another.
When you put it that way... :D

Cid
07-29-2006, 07:44 AM
He actually looked a lot like <a href="http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/11476/necronopticous2">necro</a>. They make a sweet couple. I'm putting up pics now...

Shoeberto
07-29-2006, 07:47 AM
You know, all you'd have to do is "get drunk" and "accidentally" post them, and you'd be off free. Mostly. He might ban you, but still D:

Leeza
07-29-2006, 07:47 AM
By "at his expense" I mean that regardless of how much I would like to see a picture of Kishi, if he really doesn't want his picture to be posted, I wouldn't want to see it then because he probably has his reasons for not wanting to have it posted.

But I'm sure that there is also probably no way around it if a lot of pictures of the wedding will be posted. :)

Cid
07-29-2006, 07:54 AM
okay, here we go:

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1544.JPG">sean's wife</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1546.JPG">PG</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1550.JPG">PG 2</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1547.JPG">necro</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1548.JPG">necro 2</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1551.JPG">me with a goatee for the first time ever... i don't like it</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1552.JPG">mandee</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1553.JPG">mandee 2</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/100_1554.JPG">mandee and bj</a>

<a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/kishi.jpg">kishi</a>

Yamaneko
07-29-2006, 07:56 AM
:(

rubah
07-29-2006, 07:58 AM
$50 for the blur taken off.

Shoeberto
07-29-2006, 08:01 AM
Even with the blur, I'd still hit it.

rubah
also, shlup's eyes GLOW FIRE

the top part of her dress is really pretty :)

Roogle
It looks like you guys had a good time. Congratulations, Mandee. You look really nice!

Leeza
07-29-2006, 08:11 AM
I always pictured Kishi with long hair. And he supiciously looks a lot like Necro right down to the clothes that he's wearing. :)

Mandee and her dress are gorgeous! :)

Cid
07-29-2006, 08:13 AM
I'm sure that the two professional photographers from this site (kalen and miriel) will have taken much better, more candid shots than my half-dozen.

Hawkeye
07-29-2006, 08:31 AM
:(

Behold the Void
07-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Those are nice pictures, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Cid
07-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Wow... I just went to Kalen's site and... well, if her shots of the wedding are anything like her pervious work, they should be amazing. The one picture I could find that Miriel has taken (in her member profile) is really awesome too. I wish I had their talents.

I didn't really get to talk to Del or Miriel... just a quick introduction. Good people though. I was actually on my way out when we finally got introduced (by Mandee). Oddly enough, I struck up a conversation with a friend on the way out... so when I told you guys (Del and Miriel) that I was leaving and yet I was still there an hour later... well, I promise I wasn't avoiding you!

Shauna
07-29-2006, 09:55 AM

You put it better than I could. ^_^

Jojee
07-29-2006, 10:03 AM
It looks awesome, guys ^_^ I can't wait to see more pictures. Everyone looks beautiful, although it looks like you caught some of them at some bad times, Sean! Haha, that's why I like to know when pictures are being taken of me so I don't have my mouth hanging open or something. XD But it really does look nice.

Grats Sckhlup and Bjay :3

CloudDragon
07-29-2006, 10:34 AM
What happened to the long hair Sean?

More photos, plz.

EDIT: Did BOU make an appearance?

Agent Proto
07-29-2006, 12:06 PM
I wish I was there. :( Looks fun. Oh well. I'd probably won't get invited in the first place. :D kishi resembling Necro is what I exactly had in mind about Kishi's appearance.

Rye
07-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Nice pictures! I really want to see the ones Miriel did too. :) And haha, PG's suit is so pimp.

Cz
07-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Looks like everyone had a great time. Those are some nice pictures, and I can't wait to see more. :)

Roogle
07-29-2006, 02:09 PM
It looks awesome, guys ^_^ I can't wait to see more pictures. Everyone looks beautiful, although it looks like you caught some of them at some bad times, Sean! Haha, that's why I like to know when pictures are being taken of me so I don't have my mouth hanging open or something. XD But it really does look nice.

Grats Sckhlup and Bjay :3

That's what I was thinking. I know a lot of people that take pictures like that, so most of the pictures of me at social events look similar to that. I mean, some people take pictures of you while you're eating because they're having so much fun with the camera, and things like that!

DK
07-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Nice pictures, but chief for the love of humanity shave it off. :(

Hambone
07-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Necro wears nail polish? Sometimes I hardly know you people. The reception must have been fun...

XxSephirothxX
07-29-2006, 04:51 PM
I would've enjoyed being there and meeting so many people from EoFF, though it would've been a little weird since I don't know Shlup or her new husband at all. :p

I'm looking forward to more pictures, and possibly the opportunity to see an unblurred kishi, since I missed the chance to meet him this summer.

Leeza
07-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Necro wears nail polish? Sometimes I hardly know you people? The reception must have been fun...
It didn't suprise me that he wore nail polish. Only that it was red. :)

Rase
07-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Well, looks like you all had a good time. It would have been kind of neat to be there, but given the fact that I don't really know anyone, plus my age, it probably would just have ended up being awkward. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more pictures, and congrats again to the happy couple. :)

Levian
07-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh man. Shlup and her dress is beautiful. And by beautiful, I mean hot. She looks like Lindsay Lohan. :o

eestlinc
07-29-2006, 09:55 PM
and Kalen in the background of Shlup's pics.

SammieBabe
07-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Again, looked like a great time, Mandee was beautiful, and wanna see more!

Laugh at face of Danger
07-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Wow, everyone looks so cool! maybe the word "cool" doesn't cut it, "classy" is much better :D

Erdrick Holmes
07-29-2006, 10:15 PM
I hope you saved me some of that cake.

Shlup
07-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Dammit, Sean! Now everyone knows Kishi isn't fat! I was gonna ride that one for a long while.

He was ducking pictures from Miriel though. Don't know if I'll find any good ones. Not that I'd post them.

Those are the first pictures I've seen of the wedding so yay! BJ and I opened all our presents last night 'cause we weren't tired and I would like to have it on record that Sean and Kim win the award for best card hands down. I'll have to scan it later.

Erdrick Holmes
07-29-2006, 10:20 PM
As for Sean's goatee, it looks much better than my crappy chin-rug. I can't grow one without it looking like a hedgehog's ass for the life of me.

Cid
07-29-2006, 10:22 PM
I would like to have it on record that Sean and Kim win the award for best card hands down. I'll have to scan it later.

aww, yay! I'm glad you liked it!

Edit: Oh, here. You don't have to scan it. <a href="http://www.sean-robinson.com/images/mandeeswedding/picture.jpg">Our card to Mandee</a>

Old Manus
07-29-2006, 10:35 PM
:cry:

Shauna
07-29-2006, 10:39 PM
I finally realise who Shlup reminds me of. O_O She looks like one of my old friends. xD I've just been pondering over this for a while. :( ...*sad person*

Rye
07-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Best card ever. <3

Kalen
07-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Yeah Sean, your pictures suck! ......I mean, thank you for the complement. :choc:

Well I just got home and I'm really tired, BUT here are a couple pictures. ;)

<a href=http://kalencompernolle.com/random/aww.jpg>Aww...</a>

<a href=http://kalencompernolle.com/random/Kishi.jpg>Kishi! </a> :eek:

<a href=http://kalencompernolle.com/random/bro.jpg>Craaazy lil' brother</a> ;)

<a href=http://kalencompernolle.com/random/guy.jpg>This guy goes here but I forget who he is.</a> Anyway, he likes to point...

<a href=http://kalencompernolle.com/random/yeshhh.jpg>Sexay</a> :aimkiss:

This was my first time shooting a wedding. A LOT different than what I'm use to (don't move, look scary!) but it was a lot of fun. Hopefully Mandee and BJ will not think I suck and the world will be a happy place.
P.S. Mandee is my friend. Yay!

Edit: Oh and I did get some good pictures of Kishi, but I'll just share those with the cool people.

Shlup
07-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Kalen those pictures are so cool! Eeeeeeee!

And that azn guy is PureGhetto.

Kalen
07-30-2006, 12:16 AM
I just noticed that you are making the exact same face as the smilie I put next to it. Awesome.

Rye
07-30-2006, 12:36 AM
Those pictures are great! The one of the crazy little brother made me die inside from cuteness. <3 And the one PeeGee made me lollerskate. But my favourite is the B&W of Shlup and BJ.

eestlinc
07-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Kalen your pictures are awesome.

Shlup
07-30-2006, 01:31 AM
Kalen is the queen of awesome! I'm sad she had to go back home; she was fun to hang out with.

I want to see Miriel's pictures! She's probably locked away with Del right now. Who, by the way, does in fact look quite a bit like Ben Stiller.

Yamaneko
07-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Obviously whoever took the better pictures will be the photographer at the next EoFF wedding.

Shlup
07-30-2006, 01:34 AM
I told them they're in competition. Though I also told Kalen that if any guests get pissed at her to tell them she's Miriel's assistant.

Shauna
07-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Those pictures are really great. ^-^!

Sephex
07-30-2006, 02:11 AM
I wish I could have gone to meet fellow EoFFers, as well as seen Kishi for reals. From what I have seen of him now, he is actually very close to what I envisioned him to look like.

EDIT: Congrats to Amanda and BJ. It looks like you guys had a good time!

Kalen
07-30-2006, 02:43 AM
I really want to see Miriel's pictures too! The ones on her site are really beautiful. Mandee was such a lucky lady to have us! ;)

I have to admit, Miriel is a much more profesional and well prepared wedding photographer (she let me borrow an extra battery yay!) than I, so I'm really glad she was there! ...I kept missing the "must take" photos. xD *runs from Mandee*

Seriously though, it was nice having two people to make sure all the bases were covered. :D

I'm going to work on some more photos now...mwahhahah

Shlup
07-30-2006, 02:53 AM
If you find one of my maid of honor let me know! Someone was asking for a picture of hair how she did hers so I'm going to show it to them as soon as I get one.

Madonna
07-30-2006, 02:54 AM
Shlup, your boyfriendhusband is hot.

I mean, congratulations.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-30-2006, 07:21 AM
I'll come back to this thread in about another decade.

Reine
07-30-2006, 09:00 AM
I hope you saved me some of that cake.

Jojee
07-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh hawt, that one with Shlkup and the sunglasses is so <i>cool</i>, you can see the flowers reflected and it's just spiffy XD

Zeromus_X
07-30-2006, 11:07 AM
How cute. Congratulations. :cat:

So that's what Kishi looks like. He looks so...normal.

Khaotic
07-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Congratulations Mandy.

Post wedding thoughts?"phew"

Elite Lord Sigma
07-30-2006, 06:02 PM
I hope you got some pictures, and saved some of that cake...I won't be happy if you didn't...tch, I hate being not old enough to drive...

Del Murder
07-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Kalen and her boyfriend are really cool people.

Shlup is a lot more softspoken than we expected. She looked stunning in her dress.

I always expected kishi to be taller. He and Necro were like peas in a pod.

I wonder if Sean felt weird that there was this group of people standing over by him who all met through his website. I'd feel weird.

Miriel
07-30-2006, 07:41 PM
I haven't had any chance to go through the pictures (although Amanda should be happy to know that I took nearly 8 gigs worth of photos) but I'm sure I got some good shots out of the hundreds I took. I'll try and get them up ASAP!

Also, Kalen was so awesome to hang around with. And it was really great having her there, I wish I could drag her along to all the weddings I go to even though I don't think she would want to. And we made our boys be friends! Kalen and her guy showed us crazy kung fu monkey magic stuff after the wedding was winding down, it was fantastic.

Um. I wasn't sure who Kishi was, and I didn't even know Necro was gonna be there so I was kinda taken aback when they sorta just appeared in front of me and demanded to know if I had an "online persona". Kishi kept dodging pictures at first but I managed to get a good dozen or so by the end of the night. He also pulled my hair at one point. =/

Necro is... a weird guy. xD

He wore nail polish that was painted on by a 16 year old girl. Or so he said.

And yeah, Cid's right, Necro and Kishi make a really cute couple.

Tony and I met Cid and his wife, but not until the very end of the night and it was just a quick, hiya, nice to meet you sorta thing.

And Amanda and BJ were sucha awesome couple. I liked how BJ was so reluctant to take off his sunglasses, even at night. :p

Del Murder
07-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Those sunglasses rocked.

eestlinc
07-30-2006, 08:57 PM
who is a better couple, Kishi and Necro or me and Yams?

Endless
07-30-2006, 09:44 PM
I would've enjoyed being there and meeting so many people from EoFF, though it would've been a little weird since I don't know Shlup or her new husband <s>at all</s> very much. :p

I'm looking forward to more pictures, and possibly the opportunity to see an unblurred kishi, since I missed the chance to meet him this summer.

My thoughts exactly, all the more since I was in the US when it happened. Alas, MS is a long way from CA, too long to sneak in. :p

Shlup
07-30-2006, 09:56 PM
I liked how BJ was so reluctant to take off his sunglasses, even at night. :p
Yeah, he'll just say "The sun never sets in Cool Town." xD

Peegee
07-31-2006, 04:14 AM
Sean those are terrible pictures of me. Wait, did you take them?

Anyway, PG's take on it all, and I have the memory of a gnat...

When I arrived in Ontario Ashley/Abominatrix told me that Kishi had vanished after two weeks. Supposedly is hanging around Necro. Ashley left me to cower by myself and even demanded I have Necro drive me to the wedding....which was a pretty damn difficult thing for me to do when my hotel phone wasn't activated (no credit card :p). Anyway we set up the meeting and I waited in the lobby until two wackos showed up.

The first thing Kishi did was reach down my pants. I kid you not. I guess my shirt was untucked? He is...as Ashley/Teh Abominatrix told me, "creepy". Looks normal, healthy, but has this...expression of utmost creepy terror. I loved it.

We hit a chinese joint and drove down to the desert to Mandee/Shlupquack's wedding. We took a wrong turn, got all confused "Who the hell would put a church here", and even turned around on the road we were supposed to follow. Finally found it and was like....ten minutes late.

PG: "Don't worry -- nobody starts a wedding on time".

How right I was. Now, imagine this. Our resident tentacle loli-centric Kishi, his newfound "partner" Necro, and like one of I think two asians at the party....in a white tux. And liberty spikes for hair.

Yeah...we managed to find the area where the wedding was and basically hung around babbling and pointing out how our liason Ashley was indisposed and thus we had no idea what was going on or what to do. Do we sit on the left or right side (I still have no idea whether I was in the groom's side or not)? What do we do?

After more mulling around I saw Sean. I recognised him....Sean, do you even know who I am?

Anyway, the site was a 'beautiful' (if you can call the desert a beautiful place) place -- I almost expected to see a ravine. Did I mention the wedding started late? We had time to look around, act confused, find a spot to sit, and I even managed to egg Kishi on about his.....preferences. (Stop staring at her. She's too old for you. Sixteen is too old for me) I think it was Mandee's grandmother who smacked Kishi for that remark :D

Now forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I think it was Mandee's sister who was the flower girl and BJ's brother who was the ringbearer. BJ's brother is....rather young, and rather prone to distraction. Basically the wedding ring was dropped several times through the ceremony, and our ringbearer wandered around left and right, finally ending up plain walking away from the "altar".

Ah, the innocence of youth. As Jesus would probably say, blessed is the innocence of youth. In other words, there is no reason to fault a child for such silliness (plus it was pretty funny).

And just like that, the marriage was done. I think the entire thing took all of half an hour, if even that. Pretty impressive, as I was expecting something...drawn out.

After that, we had the requisite wedding dinner and dancing. I met both Mandee's father and mother rather informally (her Mother approached us and accused us of being her friends, and her father and her basically approached the lot of us this one time). In my opinion it was Ashley/Abominatrix's parents who were the most entertaining. I unfortunately will not go into details because I value my life, but suffice to say they provided hours of unwholesome laughs. Much love.

Randomness:

- we did harrass Miriel. I saw her and since I had thought since the beginning that she was miriamel, there was silent confusion on my part. Miriel did you even know who I was? Does anybody?
- Necro had hearts painted on his nails
- Necro and Kishi only looked alike because they are similar height. For example, Necro doesn't have tentacles.
- Necro found his suit jacket the day of the wedding. I believe he was wearing runners as well
- Kalen doesn't know me. Neither does Sean. I am angry. Rawr.
- When Ashley/Abominatrix picked me up, she was wearing a piece of plaid fabric around her waist that was held together literally by a patch and a safety pin that was always coming off. I'm sure she wore other clothing but I have no idea what that was, nor did I really care.

Ashley doesn't have the internets, but hello Ashley.
- Mandee was very mean to me. And I gave her money too. PS: why are you reading this? Shouldn't you be at your honeymoon? PPS: the envelope basically wishes you and BJ good fortune and etc. It was either this, or a Snoopy envelope that says happy new year.
- Mandee threatened me repeatedly about my white suit but I wore it anyway. *flex*
- I pointed all the time because it makes an excellent picture. See Kalen's shot.
- I want a copy of the picture of me + Ashley. Thanks.
- The wedding 'started' at 6pm and ended probably around midnight. I left at 11pm. For that, I am very grateful.

Any questions, you better ask soon because again, my memory is very bad.

rubah
07-31-2006, 04:58 AM
how many tentacles?

Moon Rabbits
07-31-2006, 05:07 AM
I wish I had the patience to paint my nails something other than a solid colour.

:} I don't know anyone who was there, but congratulations to the couple and all that good stuff.

Shlup
07-31-2006, 06:47 AM
PG is not very smart. Expecting my bridesmaid to have time to do anything but wait on me on my wedding day? She was with me from 11:00am until 11:00pm (which is when the wedding ended, not midnight).

The wedding started late because so many guests were late. All the wedding party was ready to go on time.

The ringbearer (my brother) is three. He actually behaved better than I thought he would. Everyone thought I was nuts for letting him be ring bearer, but I knew it would amuse me. I watched a video of it yesterday and noticed he stood behind BJ and did a little kung fu for the audience.

BJ and I opened our gift from you last night. We were wondering if you understand the conversion of Canadian to American currency. Nonetheless, thank you. You may suck, but at least it's mostly in good ways.

I'm leaving for my honeymoon tomorrow.

Misfit
07-31-2006, 07:16 AM
I concur, the pictures are wonderful and everybody looked so nice. :] Can't wait to see some more pictures, it looks and sounds like such a beautiful wedding.

I hope you enjoy your honeymoon, as well. :]]

Miriel
07-31-2006, 07:49 AM
Pictures (http://hsphotography.livejournal.com/)

I very thoughtfully left out the ones where Amanda was half-naked and stuff.

And now for a Kishi picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/Kishiandco.jpg

Shlup
07-31-2006, 08:10 AM
Yeah, both of you went nuts with the cameras when I was in my panties. BJ was like "You let them take pictures of you in your underwear?!" Haha. I totally want to see those.

Let me know when you're ready to send me all the pictures! We'll be back August 7th! I have no concept of how long turn around is supposed to be.

Jojee
07-31-2006, 08:29 AM
Omgosh you have such LONG gorgeous hair Shklup =D Luv the pics Miriel.

Where is the honeymoon?

Shlup
07-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Hehe, thanks. Several people asked if I got extentions and I was like "Pfft! No!"

We're staying at Rock House Hotel (http://www.rockhousehotel.com) in Jamaica for a week.

Sephex
07-31-2006, 08:57 AM
Damn it, all these teaser pictures of Kishi are pissing me off! Though, I am sure when Kishi reads this he will laugh so loud my head will explode. :(

Shlup
07-31-2006, 09:02 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure he'll remove all the photos that even hint at what he looks like and then say something sexual.

Miriel
07-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Few other random stuff:

Cid is very tall.

Ashley is very tall. She also had a necklace of pearls that had little skulls mixed in.

The weather on the day of the wedding was possibly the best you could have asked for in Southern California in July.

Seriously though, the wedding site was waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere. You could die up there and no one would ever find your body.

Del Murder does not look like Ben Stiller. C'mon now.

I think the cake was carrot cake. Was it? It didn't taste strawberry-ish.

Online Necro and offline Necro are very similar.

Steve kept lying to me. Tsk tsk, Steve.

I think all you people who want to see Kishi's picture are better off not seeing them cause then all the mystery would be gone. THE MYSTERY.

Pureghetto, I don't think Miramel has posted here in years. So that's odd that you would think I was her. And I think she lives in another country. Oh and I didn't feel harrassed, just taken aback cause all three of you just came up to me outta nowhere. :p

The chicken that was served at dinner was really really really good. What was it called? Must learn how to make that chicken.

Kalen's guy climbed up a tree at the end of the wedding. Literally. I mean, he just scampered up like it was nothing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/Monkey.jpg

I thought it was nuts. I don't know if Amanda noticed that there was a dude climbing trees at her wedding.

Peegee
07-31-2006, 12:08 PM
I don't know anything...

and I have to go to work now.

I'm all not wanting to and stuff.

>.<

BJ and I opened our gift from you last night. We were wondering if you understand the conversion of Canadian to American currency.

It's almost 1:1 now. So no, I didn't spend like fifty thousand of our paltry sand rock 'coin' to come up with that cash.

:p

Rye
07-31-2006, 01:28 PM
PG's summary made me laugh. xD And Miriel's pictures are fantastic. I loves them. :)

Peegee
07-31-2006, 01:31 PM
Kishi had his entire hand down my pants, if not more. Essentially I had more play with him than with Ashley.

Terrible.

Rye
07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Kishi had his entire hand down my pants, if not more. Essentially I had more play with him than with Ashley.

Terrible.

Like I said on MSN, I don't think it was because your shirt was untucked. :p

Peegee
07-31-2006, 02:10 PM
I will accept any explanation that involves me being amazing.

Loony BoB
07-31-2006, 02:18 PM
I think all you people who want to see Kishi's picture are better off not seeing them cause then all the mystery would be gone. THE MYSTERY.
Yes. This is exactly how I feel.

However, it's only with Kishi. I would be happy to see what Del Murder, Miriel and [other people that hide themselves] look like.

I don't remember Ashley being that tall... but then, I was totally wasted in the short time we met (and were actually awake).

Flying Mullet
07-31-2006, 02:32 PM
I rarely read all of an 80+ post thread, but this one was worth it. I loved the pictures and PG's narration was awesome. :) Looks like the wedding was a lot of fun for everyone.

Congratulations again Mandee and BJ and have fun in Jamaica! :)

EDIT: PG, I love the white tux/suit. One of my wife's uncles wore a white suit to our wedding and I've always wanted to wear one to a wedding ever since. Of course, you have to make sure that you aren't mistaken for the bride...

boris no no
07-31-2006, 03:04 PM
I totally want Shlurps dress, really really really want it!
Its so nice that so many eoff people were there! I hope at my wedding (if I ever get married) I'll be able to invite all the cool people I know to come ;)
But seriously, looks like it was a blast! hurray for weddings!

Peegee
07-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Supposedly Ashley is 6 feet tall, but maybe not. I didn't think she was that tall. I mean, we danced together and it wasn't awkward or anything.

My spikey hair goes up about 6 or so inches above my head, so that might be why xD

I seriously want to get that picture of me and Ashley. GIVE ME IT.

Also the post wedding (this thread) has re-written my narrative of my life (specifically the instances where I talked to Mandee about her siblings). God I have a terrible memory.

Loony BoB
07-31-2006, 03:27 PM
Is it possible to get video clips online? You should. Since it was a short and apparently entertaining wedding. I wanna see the kung fu kid. :(

Shlup
07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Ashley is very tall. She also had a necklace of pearls that had little skulls mixed in.
I made that necklace for her for her birthday. :D And she's like 5'11".

Del Murder does not look like Ben Stiller. C'mon now.
Just a little bit!

I think the cake was carrot cake. Was it? It didn't taste strawberry-ish.
The bottom and top layers were strawberry, the middle was carrot.

The chicken that was served at dinner was really really really good. What was it called? Must learn how to make that chicken.
It was in a mushroom wine sauce. One person said they loved the "fish." I don't eat chicken so I didn't try any.

Kalen's guy climbed up a tree at the end of the wedding. Literally. I mean, he just scampered up like it was nothing.

I thought it was nuts. I don't know if Amanda noticed that there was a dude climbing trees at her wedding.
I saw Kalen jump out of the tree once but I didn't see anyone else in it. That's amusing. Elisha is a freaking ninja.

www.maggiesottero.com

Now all you need is a groom, eh? xD

Is it possible to get video clips online? You should. Since it was a short and apparently entertaining wedding. I wanna see the kung fu kid. :(
Yeah I'll try to get something up at somepoint on YouTube.

boris no no
07-31-2006, 04:42 PM
www.maggiesottero.com

Now all you need is a groom, eh? xD

;___;

Well I'm....thinking ahead!! ;) But you looked so beautiful in the dress ^^ *is jealous* ;P

Peegee
07-31-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm like in shock at the post-wedding -> real life transition. Seriously. I can only imagine what your mind is going Shlup :p

Flying Mullet
07-31-2006, 07:10 PM
So were there a lot of EoFF inside jokes being thrown around?

Peegee
07-31-2006, 07:27 PM
I think we played down our internet geekery, except when Shlupquack's Dad was introduced to a whole slew of weirdos he's never seen before.

Then he started talking to Kishi and Necro about video games. Sigh...

Yamaneko
07-31-2006, 08:43 PM
That's what I would be afraid of the most if I ever met you guys. Talking about online crap would be "gay".

Flying Mullet
07-31-2006, 08:46 PM
You just need the same rule as when you go to lunch when you're at work, "No talking shop at lunch."

Sephex
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
About the whol Kishi mystery thing: I guess see everyones point, but since I am so close to seeing what he looks like I just want to know now!

Example: If I had a wedding with an assload of photos taken of edczxcvbnm (and he would be there), you know you guys would want to see them. That is, untill your faces were melted off by his awesomeness.

Flying Mullet
07-31-2006, 10:24 PM
I would be happy to see what Del Murder, Miriel and [other people that hide themselves] look like.
Just so we don't forget the others that were at the wedding. :yellowkin

Miriel
07-31-2006, 11:09 PM
I think Necro and Kishi were saying something about BoB, but I think it was just an in-joke between those two, cause I couldn't really understand what they were talking about. Other than that, I don't think we talked much about EoFF at all.

And fortunately, people were too caught up with wanting to know what Kishi looked like to pay attention to Tony and me. ^_^

Rye
07-31-2006, 11:36 PM
I think Necro and Kishi were saying something about BoB, but I think it was just an in-joke between those two, cause I couldn't really understand what they were talking about. Other than that, I don't think we talked much about EoFF at all.

And fortunately, people were too caught up with wanting to know what Kishi looked like to pay attention to Tony and me. ^_^

You guys look like a pair of smiley faces, of course. :)

Del Murder
08-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Yeah, seeing kishi in human form definitely erased a lot of the mysterious charm he's come to know in this circle. You guys are probably better off not being spoiled. Or, on the other hand, I can spoil you for $100 (American). Your pick. I accept money orders and PayPal.

-N-
08-01-2006, 02:55 AM
2) I had a two-week window of opportunity to meet Kishi and voluntarily rejected it.

Peegee
08-01-2006, 04:23 AM
My idiotic failure of a memory made me shocked as stupid to hear Kishi was still in California.

Or I just forgot. I forget.

eestlinc
08-01-2006, 04:38 AM
I know what Miriel looks like and I didn't even go to the wedding. :D I'm sure I'll meet bunches of you once I get out to the west coast, though.

rubah
08-01-2006, 05:24 AM
what route are you gonna go up on, eest?

eestlinc
08-01-2006, 05:33 AM
Atlanta to Nashville to Paducah to Saint Louis to Kansas City to Denver to Aspen for a stop of a week. Then Aspen to Salt Lake City to Boise to Seattle.

-N-
08-01-2006, 05:56 AM
Going to drop down the West Coast? Highway 1 is fabulous.

eestlinc
08-01-2006, 06:01 AM
probably at some point, but it's damn far. 800 miles just to get to San Fran.

Del Murder
08-01-2006, 06:04 AM
My grandparents do it all the time.

rubah
08-01-2006, 06:05 AM
way to go too far north of me :(

eestlinc
08-01-2006, 06:05 AM
actually I am your grandparents.

Yamaneko
08-01-2006, 06:11 AM
Hey guys let's hijack this thread. Shlup will never notice.

Del Murder
08-01-2006, 06:16 AM
It's a shame her and BoB never got together. I was rooting for those kids.

eestlinc
08-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Hey guys let's hijack this thread. Shlup will never notice.
Damn straight. She's on her honeymoon anyway.

Jojee
08-01-2006, 06:39 AM
*looks through the dresses site* Oooh pretty.

I really like this one: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=8&style=J182

Brown is pretty cool too, although I'm a fan of traditional: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=8&style=A592

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=8&style=J189
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=8&style=A614
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?pageSize=8&style=J122

So many pretty ones, although I stopped looking after I clicked next a lot of times - they have too many and if I really were getting married, I bet I could spend a whole day browsing that site XD

The House on the Rock looks pretty awesome :</>D Hehee.

Miriel
08-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Honestly, I kinda despise Maggie Sottero, but I loved Shlup's dress. So I guess I don't hate Maggie Sottero as much as I thought I did. xD

And since Amanda left for her honeymoon today, I'm gonna go ahead and start posting pictures of her in her undies.

Yamaneko
08-01-2006, 06:50 AM
It's a shame her and BoB never got together. I was rooting for those kids.
The staff forum is bad enough with you guys as it is.

Jojee
08-01-2006, 06:59 AM
Not to mention RUBAH AND HSU!! xD

eestlinc
08-01-2006, 07:04 AM
yea *barf*

rubah
08-01-2006, 07:31 AM
what:(

my mom still has the material and pattern for the wedding dress she never got to make. She ran away to marry my brother and sister's dad, and then I don't think she wore a dress at all when she married my dad.

mojo, have you ever looked at the clothes on this site? http://www.wai-ching.com/

Miriel
08-01-2006, 07:40 AM
There's only one designer I want to wear for my wedding, but the chances of that happening are very very very slim. Unless within the next few years I become so wealthy that I can justify spending thousands on a wedding dress. And I don't really see that happening.

But. But. Omg, I really love Elie Saab. :(

PS. Tony and I aren't at all lovey-dovey in the Staff forum. That would hurt Del Murder's image, now wouldn't it?

Jojee
08-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Ugh I just looked up Elie Saab and their website is the most UN-navigitable and irritating thing ever. Every single link you click they have to go through this long flash animation before actually showing you anything! >_< I'm turned off from their products now just cos' of that XD Plus the ones I did see didn't seem that great.

And rubah that site is, interesting.. XD I mean, some of their things are just really hideous... but there's some things in there that are definitely very cute and I would wear. Everything there is very bold, though :</>D

Miriel
08-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Elie Saab designed the dress Marcia Cross wore to the 2005 Emmys. The dress is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/marciacross2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/hannahgoesrawr/marciacross.jpg

Peegee
08-01-2006, 02:36 PM
WHERE ARE THE PANTY SHOTS????

rubah
08-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I agree with jojo on the elie saab site thing. I tried to look through it but the little sliding bar effect was waaaaaaaaaaay overdone. and the image quality of the background image was terrible!

yeah jojo, there are some dumb looking things on there, but some that I like;o a lot;o

Flying Mullet
08-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Alright ladies, enough of that dress talk stuff here. We're here to talk manly things.

<i>We may look like sissies
But watch what you say
Or else we'll put out your lights
We're men
Manly men!
We're men in tights
Yes!</i>

Peegee
08-01-2006, 08:03 PM
*eats beef jerky*

Speaking of which, there was an abundance of underaged girls at that wedding. PG was severely disappointed.

So was Kishi. As I said to him "stop staring she's too old for you!"