PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Fusion Tour

KentaRawr!
07-29-2006, 06:13 PM
http://www.planetgamecube.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=11844

What's this? A sneak peek at the Wii?

NINTENDO NEWS: NINTENDO ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE FOR FUSION TOUR

July 28, 2006 - The Nintendo Fusion Tour promises to be one of the hottest tickets of the year. The cross-country tour, produced by Live Nation, will be headlined by Hawthorne Heights and will include up-and-comers like Relient K, Emery, Plain White T's and The Sleeping. In addition, each location will showcase the best new and upcoming Nintendo games, including a sneak peek at Nintendo's amazing Wii console.

The tour schedule is below. Information is subject to change. For the most up-to-date information about the Nintendo Fusion Tour, log onto nintendofusiontour.com.

Sept. 27 Columbus, Ohio
Sept. 28 Indianapolis
Sept. 29 Detroit
Sept. 30 Cleveland
Oct. 1 Covington, Ky.
Oct. 4 Philadelphia
Oct. 5 Worcester, Mass.
Oct. 7 Pittsburgh
Oct. 8 New York
Oct. 9 Norfolk, Va.
Oct. 10 Winston-Salem, N.C.
Oct. 11 Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Oct. 12 Orlando, Fla.
Oct. 13 Atlanta
Oct. 14 Jacksonville, Fla.
Oct. 15 Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
Oct. 17 Jonesboro, Ark.
Oct. 18 New Orleans
Oct. 19 Houston
Oct. 20 Dallas
Oct. 22 Phoenix
Oct. 24 Anaheim, Calif.
Oct. 25 Los Angeles
Oct. 26 San Francisco
Oct. 27 San Diego
Oct. 28 Las Vegas
Nov. 2 Spokane, Wash.
Nov. 4 Denver
Nov. 5 Kansas City, Mo.
Nov. 6 St. Paul, Minn.
Nov. 7 St. Louis
Nov. 8 Milwaukee
Nov. 9 Des Moines, Iowa
Nov. 10 Champaign, Ill.
Nov. 11 Chicago

Steven says: Depending on when the Wii launches, this "sneak peek" could come after the fact for some cities. Or perhaps the system will launch on November 12?

Steven Rodriguez, News Editor

Here's the Official Website which isn't complete yet: http://www.nintendofusiontour.com/

Here's the official announcement: http://www.nintendo.com/eventdetail?eventid=XBkFLz43HTVUrRcan5opW3zpwj4N5hV9

So, what do you think of this? And more importantly, will you go to one? And if you could go/when you go, would you be more interested in the Music or the Nintendo Related stuff? As for me, I doubt I'll be able to go. If I could, I'd be more interested in the Nintendo related junk. :tongue:

How about you?

Medi
07-29-2006, 06:16 PM
It passes by Detroit on September 29th. I'd like to go, but I'm in school that day, and I HATE being absent (too much work to make up).

Dreddz
07-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Cheers Nintendo for only touring America...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
07-29-2006, 06:47 PM
Awesome. Its coming round here. But I probably wont go. Seeing as my mother thinks going to concerts at my age is too risky and stuff. I dont know what it means either so dont ask ;D

ljkkjlcm9
07-29-2006, 06:48 PM
it goes to my hometown(or right next to my hometown) on October 5th, but I'm in college down in VA, and the closest it comes to me here is a 6 hour drive!!! So it's funny how when I'm home everything is far from me, then when I'm not there it's close to home

I find it important to note that it's suppose to be a sneak peek at the Wii, And people currently think the Wii will be released Early October(no proof just speculation). But chances are the Wii will be released during this tour, so some people may get a sneak peek, while others may already have the system. If not, then we know the Wii wouldn't be released til after November 11th.

THE JACKEL

Rase
07-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, I like some of the bands (though I don't see how they're "up-and-comers"), but I won't be going to this. It'd be cool, but I have school the entire tour, and working weekends + homework won't leave me time to go. If I did go, it'd be for the music and the Nintendo stuff equally.

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-29-2006, 07:40 PM
SPOKANE!?

Man, that sucks. Ah well, it sounds interesting.

Shoeberto
07-29-2006, 10:05 PM
I'd be interested if the bands weren't total crap.

Also, up-and-comers Reliant K? Haven't they been up-and-coming for like, five years now? You'd think they'd have come and gone already.

Erdrick Holmes
07-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh my god... a REASON to go to detroit. Finally.

Maybe if I bring my Pokemon Silver cartridge they'll download Celebi into it.

Lionx
07-30-2006, 04:26 AM
Alright a San Francisco one! I am gathering my friends to go!

Elite Lord Sigma
07-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Perfect. Just perfect. The nearest one is a three hour drive...on a school day...damn.

RoxasLeonhart
08-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Men that really bites it is near in my area this year.