PDA

View Full Version : KH2: Searching for that elusive Gummi treasure...

Bomber
07-29-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm trying to get all the Gummi treasures in every mission, and so far I've been successful...until now.

I'm on Mission 1 of "Ancient Highway" (the one that leads to Agrabah), and I can't seem to get the Sonic Turbo gummi that's supposedly dropped by a gold Speeder. All the Brady Strategy Guide says is that it's somewhere in between the Reaper's Wheel and a red Speeder that drops a Cannon Upgrade.

Can anybody offer any pointers?

SeeDRankLou
07-30-2006, 12:32 AM
You are going to have to kill the Reaper Wheel very very fast. There's a guide on gamefaqs.com that says you need to beat it in one hit. For that, I think you are going to need the Drain-G, probably an Ultima-G, and all three of your Laser Upgrades. After you kill it the Speeders will start to come. You get the Drain-G from mission 2 Assault on the Dreadnaught, rank E prize. I haven't attempted this myself yet, I'm stuck on another mission right now.

Bomber
08-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Okay, I think I figured it out.

I used the Falcon Peak model, but I stripped it of all its weapons and used 2 Ultimas, 2 Antennae, a Firaga, a Blizzaga and a Meteor. I also used all three Laser upgrades. Problem solved! This also worked for some problem spots on Mission 2.

Now I'm stuck on Mission 3. I've got everything except a Firaga which is supposed to be dropped behind the ship by a red Hex Ring. It comes after a Red Speeder, which comes after the second Reaper's Wheel. I need help again!