PDA

View Full Version : The Easiest & Toughest Boss Battles in X

ChibiKadaj
07-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Seymour is the easiest. All three battles

Sin & Braska's Final Aeon is a big piece of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Thorn
07-30-2006, 03:02 AM
Sin is piss easy.

I thought the flying carpet dragon thing (non-undead) was hard. Yunalesca was also hard and Seymour at mt.gagazet is the hardest. That lance of atrophy murdered me.

But sin, again, is piss easy.

BardTard
07-30-2006, 03:44 AM
The final boss was ridiculously easy. :lol:

Zeromus_X
07-30-2006, 03:55 AM
The final boss is a story battle. Jeez.

Yunalesca and all of Seymour's forms required a bit of strategy; and annoying cutscenes you keep having to watch over and over. But once you nail down a concrete strategies, they aren't so tough. But I died more than once on little miss Yunalesca the first time.

Of course, by Jecht I already had many things to create 'Trio of 9,999', so nothing was very tough then...but most people seem to forget that the Aeons and Yu Yevon are in fact a story battle and call them easy.

Tavrobel
07-30-2006, 04:06 AM

Untrue. The hardest battles are always the scripted ones! KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEK

EVERYONE knows that the FINAL Sephiroth battle is by far the most difficult battle of ALL of the Final Fantasies. God, and to think; you have to just hit the 'X' button. Okay, sure enough that's what I'll NOT do just because someone told me to do it; the day I follow directions is the day that I get a vasectomy and let my girlfriend slice it off with a butcher knife and encourage her to do it. Is that what you want me to do? Do you want me to give in to the HATE? Because I'm not going to do that!

I thoroughly enjoyed the "let's kill people in one hit" battles. Especially Sinspawn Ammes. Wanker. God, that Demi attack just takes away all of your HP at once, since it ALWAYS does 100% of HP and you can't avoid it! IT'S PERCENTAGE BASED ROMAIGAWDROFFLEBLASTERLAWLERCOPTAR! I can't ever seem to get my HP back up to 100%! I always run out of potions!

Hambone
07-30-2006, 05:59 AM

EVERYONE knows that the FINAL Sephiroth battle is by far the most difficult battle of ALL of the Final Fantasies. God, and to think; you have to just hit the 'X' button. Okay, sure enough that's what I'll NOT do just because someone told me to do it; the day I follow directions is the day that I get a vasectomy and let my girlfriend slice it off with a butcher knife and encourage her to do it. Is that what you want me to do? Do you want me to give in to the HATE? Because I'm not going to do that!

I thoroughly enjoyed the "let's kill people in one hit" battles. Especially Sinspawn Ammes. Wanker. God, that Demi attack just takes away all of your HP at once, since it ALWAYS does 100% of HP and you can't avoid it! IT'S PERCENTAGE BASED ROMAIGAWDROFFLEBLASTERLAWLERCOPTAR! I can't ever seem to get my HP back up to 100%! I always run out of potions!
You're starting to scare me. Go away. :( There are a lot of easy boss battles in FFX.

Easy

Sinspawn Ammes
Klikk
Tros
Lord Ochu
The sinpawn in Kilika. (I can't remember his name)
Chocobo Eater
Sinspawn Gui (If you have 2nd level spells)
Spheremorph
Seymour
Windigo
Evrae (Yes, that's right, I said Evrae)
Seymour Natus
Biran & Yenke
All the Sin fights
Seymour Omnis
Ultima Weapon
Omega Weapon
Braska's Final Aeon
Yu Yevon

Hard

Seymour Flux
Sanctuary Keeper
Spectral Guard
Yunalesca
Geosgaeno

Any boss that I din't mention I either forgot about or are at a moderate level of difficulty.

Darkwing Bahamut
07-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Easy: Evrae Altana, Sin, Seymour (all four), Braska's Final Aeon

Hard: Sinspawn Gui, Crawler, Evrae, Yunalesca

Nominus Experse
07-30-2006, 10:55 AM
To be perfectly honest, it seemed that this Final Fantasy was quite... watered down in the difficulty of the bosses and enemies. The only required boss battle that ever gave me a problem was Yunalesca due to the fact that I, for some odd reason, didn't realize that Zombie is a wonderful status to have when she casts Mega Death...

Other than that one failed battle, there weren't any that gave me an issue.

Sefie1999AD
07-30-2006, 11:00 AM
The hardest boss for me was Yunalesca. The Spectral Keeper was also quite hard. I don't think Braska's Final Aeon is hard, it's just that the battle is overly long when you need to desynch the Pagodas and then drain all that 180,000 HP with attacks that do at most 3000 HP damage (at most 8000 HP with Armor Break). Of course, the battle is very quick if you have Magus Sisters and Anima and use their Overdrive, or if you've overleveled so that everyone does 99,999 damage and you've beat all the secret bosses, including Penance, but which non-sidequest boss isn't a total cakewalk by that time?

The easiest boss for me, if you can't include the final two story battles, was Sinspawn Ammes. The Sin Fin you fight when en-route to Kilika is also quite easy, and so is Seymour the first time you fight him if you know what you are doing, i.e. use steal or OHKO attacks on the Guado guards, cast Nul-Blaze/Frost/Flood/Bolt, use Shiva against Anima (well, I've owned Anima even with Valefor) and then just defeat Seymour.

Remon
07-30-2006, 11:05 AM
You guys must be kidding!I mean Seymour 3 was the most DIFFICULT.And Yunalesca was even more :mad: This game makes me mad.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-30-2006, 01:56 PM
hardest? probably yunalesca just cos it requires too much strategy. i wud say penance or nemesis but by the time u reach them u can have an Uber party

easiest? tros! :D

most annoying? spectral keeper, makes me wana XD

feona17
07-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Yunalesca and Evrae were pretty hard. Yunalesca killed me once, and Evrae killed me about three times. :D You have to have either really strong characters or an awesome strategy.

Sin, Braska's final Aeon, Seymour Omnis were all very easy. I thought fighting my own aeons would be tough, but it was over in one turn for all of them. Sheesh. Oh and Yu Yevon, ah I love my Auron and his nifty little zombie attack.

Tavrobel
07-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Any boss that I din't mention I either forgot about or are at a moderate level of difficulty.

Clearly, my response was too complicated for your frail little mind. WAY past your head.

malayguy
07-30-2006, 04:53 PM
easiest definitely yu yevon...

and toughest should be...uhh...penance...

Laugh at face of Danger
07-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Easiest for me was Ultima, fought it by accident thinking it was a fiend.

Hardest? At the moment, Thuban is owning me alot.

licence
07-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Easy - Sin and all the beginning bosses.

Hardest - Penance by far. Some dark aeons can be hard without using Yojimbo as well.

high summoner yunalesca
07-30-2006, 07:09 PM
the easiest battle was sin , and the hardest i through was yunalesca and seymour on mt gagazet

Boojan
07-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Easiest: Oblitzerator

Hardest: Yunalesca or Seymour Flux

Hambone
07-31-2006, 03:41 AM

Clearly, my response was too complicated for your frail little mind. WAY past your head.
Your insults suck.

feona17
07-31-2006, 05:30 AM
Can't we all just get along? :p Oh, most of those super bosses from Monster Arena gave me so much trouble. Thank god you couldn't die.

Shiny
07-31-2006, 06:27 AM
Easiest: Yu Yevon, Sinspwan Ammes, Kimahri (if he counts), Evrae Altana

Hardest: Sinspawn Gui, Crawler and Negater, Seymour Flux and Mortiorchis, Yunalesca

Ruskies
07-31-2006, 07:07 AM
The easy ones for me were Yunalesca, all Seymours, Yu Yevon and stupid Defender X...

The hard one that pissed me off where sanctuary keeper and spectral keeper...

DynasticJam
07-31-2006, 08:33 AM
If I was beiung honest, because from what I've read, it looks as though people are naming the tougher battles and saying that they are the easiest, and I don't know if I quite believe them.

The easiest battle for me was obviousy Yu Yevon, simple because you've got nothing to loose.

The toughest battle for me was probably Penance or maybe Nemesis in the battle arena, because they are both almost impossible to beat if you don't use good tactics, in which case they are probably just more time consuming than difficult.

ChibiKadaj
07-31-2006, 11:47 AM
Easy: Evrae Altana, Sin, Seymour (all four), Braska's Final Aeon

Hard: Sinspawn Gui, Crawler, Evrae, Yunalesca

I have to say that Sinspawn Gui was retardedly easy and so was Evrae and Seymour of course. The one in Mt Gagzet was annoying but fun and easy.

ChibiKadaj
07-31-2006, 11:50 AM

You're starting to scare me. Go away. :( There are a lot of easy boss battles in FFX.

Easy

Sinspawn Ammes
Klikk
Tros
Lord Ochu
The sinpawn in Kilika. (I can't remember his name)
Chocobo Eater
Sinspawn Gui (If you have 2nd level spells)
Spheremorph
Seymour
Windigo
Evrae (Yes, that's right, I said Evrae)
Seymour Natus
Biran & Yenke
All the Sin fights
Seymour Omnis
Ultima Weapon
Omega Weapon
Braska's Final Aeon
Yu Yevon

Hard

Seymour Flux
Sanctuary Keeper
Spectral Guard
Yunalesca
Geosgaeno

I haven't beat the game yet but I can say that Yunalessca is an ass, Sanctuary Keeper was easy cause I fought one in X-2

Tavrobel
07-31-2006, 03:07 PM

Your insults suck.

Don't get mad, don't get mean.

And my statement stands that my post still goes WAY past your head, as it was not an insult at all (except in your ability to read subtext, which is more or less, a learned ability and not reflective of innate intellegence at all).

ChibiKadaj
07-31-2006, 07:26 PM

Your insults suck.

Don't get mad, don't get mean.

And my statement stands that my post still goes WAY past your head, as it was not an insult at all (except in your ability to read subtext, which is more or less, a learned ability and not reflective of innate intellegence at all).

No way how you put it, Your rude. I think your straining your head trying to sound intelligent. All I see is that, that person is confused and had some typos. You had to go all out and throw down your critisims on that person. Now you can go ahead and talk about me all you want. I'll just ignore you.

FTF
07-31-2006, 07:41 PM
I haven't beat the game yet but I can say that Yunalessca is an ass, Sanctuary Keeper was easy cause I fought one in X-2

I just beat Yunalesca.... and found her extremely easy. She took a while mind you, but I was never in a situation where I was even close to losing. The Sanctuary Keeper was a pain in the *** the first time I played the game, if I remember correctly, but this time he was just annoying (regen = grrrr). I had a bit of trouble with Seymour Flux... I kept getting 'Totally Annihilated', but that was mostly because I wanted everyone to get AP, and wasted too many turns doing that.

The rest of the game (up to this point) has ben very easy... but I did get owned by the Chimerageist in the monster arena when I first tried... and I head he's one of the easy ones, heh.

*Continues quest for Celestial Weapons*

EDIT: I completely forgot about Evrae Altana.... he was too easy to be called a boss.....