PDA

View Full Version : Vincent's Weapon/limit break

hitman27
07-30-2006, 04:22 AM
Sorry but i have another question..this is for final fantasy 7...ok im on the third disc collecting items i missed and ive read that in order to get Vincent's ultimate weapon and limit break u needed to visit the waterfall in the 2nd and 3rd disc but ive only visited in the third...So my question is anyway oh getting it..?? or am i just stupid for missing it :D and im screwed

Fonzie
07-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Nope you can get it anytime. First time you go their Vincent talks too that girl, then yall leave. Go fight a couple battles, then come back 10 battles later and you'll find his 4th Limit and Best Gun.

Topcat
07-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Nope you can get it anytime. First time you go their Vincent talks too that girl, then yall leave. Go fight a couple battles, then come back 10 battles later and you'll find his 4th Limit and Best Gun.

Hmm i'm sure you have to visit the cave 2 times, once on disc 2 and once again on disc 3. Thats what ive allways been told.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-30-2006, 01:48 PM
i originally thought that u could get it on disc 3 if u didn't go on disc 2 but it never seemed to work. then i tried on both discs and it did. your call.

hitman27
07-31-2006, 02:07 AM
Well it worked after i finally got my gold chocobo i checked back at the cave and walked up to the big sea shell thingy and i got vincents weapon and limit break so thanks for your help! :D