PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Packs

Sylvie
07-30-2006, 06:13 PM
I have the Vana'diel Collection, and I installed Chains of Promathia and Rise of the Zilart, but when I open up FFXI, it says I should install them? I can still play and stuff but why won't it recognize that I installed them?

strawberryman
07-30-2006, 06:30 PM
You have to register them, I'd think. I'm not sure about the Vana'Diel collection, but from what I know the game/expansions come with a few CD keys you have to register at the POL XI screen.

(On the side, you should totally get a worldpass for midgard from me or someone else on there. :p)

Sylvie
07-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Okay thanks.

Oh, and I'm going to Pandy, I just need a World Pass...

Rostum
07-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Try going to FFXIOnline.com and posting in the Pandy server forum for a world pass. They're usually easier and faster to get there, than anywhere else.

GOD GUNDAM
07-31-2006, 12:44 AM
Where do you to register the expansion packs on POL? Since I have every expansion packs there are install, but I haven't them register since I need to lv up in order to go there safely in the new areas! Also, can anyone tell me when the Azimuth Circle start in CST time please, I try to estimate the time in PDT, but I was off?

Lionx
07-31-2006, 01:00 AM
July 31st PDT i think for the event.

For registering its the same thing where you register content IDs on the FFXI screen. Underneath PLAY button.