PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble choosing!

Breine
07-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm in a bit of a dilemma here that I hope some of you avid gamers can help me with. You see, I'm really interested in getting a hold on an Online RPG game, but I don't know which one to get. As of now I'm going back and forth between World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XI. Reviews say that WoW is the better game of the two, but somehow I think that FFXI will satisfy me more because of me being a FF-fan, but I dunno? What do you guys think? WoW or FFXI (- and why?)

Dreddz
07-30-2006, 10:28 PM
There both good games and you'll enjoy both. But WOW is better, whether you pick a worse game because its Final Fantasy is up to you, but WOW is a better game by fact.

darkchrono
07-30-2006, 10:38 PM
If you aren't real fond of having to spend tons and tons of time of leveling up your character I would not choose FF11 (as it is a very slow paced game) as you can't really do much in it without hours upon hours of leveling your character.

Warcraft on the other hand is good at entertaining you right away. As you can hop right into the fun stuff of the game without having to do all that messy work.

Rostum
07-30-2006, 10:49 PM
There both good games and you'll enjoy both. But WOW is better, whether you pick a worse game because its Final Fantasy is up to you, but WOW is a better game by fact.

No, it's not fact, it's an opinion.

I've played both for extensive periods of time. They both are good, though FFXI may take you longer to achieve things, it's still a very good game. To me I stuck with FFXI because it has more substance in a lot of things (like battle mechanics, traveling, storyline, etc) whereas I got extremely bored with WoW after a few months (but I think a bit of that had to do with missing friends from FFXI).

DeathKnight
07-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Get Final Fantasy III(DS) when it comes out for the DS.

Rostum
07-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Get Final Fantasy III(DS) when it comes out for the DS.

It's not an MMORPG.