PDA

View Full Version : I am sephiroth

Tg.cid
07-31-2006, 04:04 AM
I am sephiroth seph hey wait up seph shut up said seph and kept on moveing sephiroth was in a rather pissy mood . he got sent to prison for a week for cutting off someones arm. he deserved it sephiroth said aloud to him self as he walk through the solider academy next to him was hojo sephiroth was so pissed off that he grab hojo by the throat and threw him. Solider guards ran at him he simply used firega and made a fire wall and then he ran off right it to the hands that would one day turn him evil pres shinra is who he ran in to 10-years later hey seph long until we get there wait sephiroth said to 15 year old zack. zack was on his first misson so he was excited seph thanks for the big sword .Its called the buster blade said sephiroth it made ofn the same mariel as my masamune. well thanks said zack looking confused. Heres some matriea said sephiroth and handed him ifrit bahamat fire and ice. They continue on @#$%^&* says zack he cant seem to get his matriea in I just laughed and put it in for him. He said @#$! you and looked away

Rydrobot
07-31-2006, 04:07 AM
WOW, completly pointless. I read it three times and still didn't understand what was going on.

Xenyth
07-31-2006, 04:22 AM
Um, is this a fan fic...?

silentenigma
07-31-2006, 04:25 AM
I'm speechless.

silentenigma
07-31-2006, 04:44 AM
you should probably put the next one in the "writer's corner" forum and use some formatting and more punctuation so it's not one big run-on.

Loony BoB
07-31-2006, 02:59 PM
If you want to write a fanfic, I would suggest you do it in the Writer's Corner.

As this doesn't seem to have any topic, I'm going to close the thread.